Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bought the flippin things ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ญ
Can I ask is the cover wood?

I just wish sheโ€™d stop doing insta stories with that stupid grey wig filter on. Sheโ€™s actually a really pretty woman and she makes an absolute tit of herself with that filter!
You mean anothernidea she stole from an instagrammer. Her constant mention of the newspapers picking it up makes her sound desperate.

Reactions: 11
I've just seen a post from a very small cleaning account about popping a tampon in a Zoflora bottle and then laying them at the back of your radiators. Not only am I sick on cleaning accounts but also not being able to buy my fav products as nutjobs are snorting it like it's going out of fashion!!!๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ New member here and first post too ๐Ÿ™‹

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I'm going to burn my book tonight on the bonfire!
Also how relevant is this post.
Screenshot_20190419-183024_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
*Tattle mentions lack of Freshen Up Friday*

*Hinch posts about Freshen Up Friday for the first time in WEEKS*

But honestly guys, Soph doesnโ€™t read this group!! ATB x
This one cracked me up โ€œgot carried away and wiped it over with a wet clothโ€
you couldnโ€™t make it up ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What would she do if tattle stopped talking about her? Even for just a day? Bet she'd be in a right sweat!! How would she remember what to correct or mention if things weren't written here?.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What would she do if tattle stopped talking about her? Even for just a day? Bet she'd be in a right sweat!! How would she remember what to correct or mention if things weren't written here?.
Every so often I'm gonna comment "did you see that spider in her hair on her story today?!" make her panic ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've just seen a post from a very small cleaning account about popping a tampon in a Zoflora bottle and then laying them at the back of your radiators. Not only am I sick on cleaning accounts but also not being able to buy my fav products as nutjobs are snorting it like it's going out of fashion!!![emoji31][emoji31][emoji31][emoji31][emoji31] New member here and first post too [emoji137]
Hahahaha totally ashamed to admit that I used to do this! [emoji23] It NEVER worked though and I soon stopped when I realised how idiotic the idea was. This was before the days of Hinch though, I got the idea from a cleaning group... I'm not sure how that makes it any better. Tattle points deducted for being a moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes, I work with clients who are completely debilitated by anxiety, panic attacks and OCD. To the extent they are housebound. So what do you do when you're housebound? Clean. Clean. Clean. It's the only control you have in your ever diminishing world. And she has cornered the market in appealing to these poor folk. duck she is either Lucifer or deranged. How lucky to land in that market. That's why they applaud her, won't hear a word against her and come for you if you disagree. What a bleeping disaster, the perfect storm. But wait, we are on to her, and she's not getting away with this. An almighty tit storm is coming her way
Totally agree, I suffer with OCD and love things to be CLEAN - i have to clean things over and over again until Iโ€™m happy with it. Sheโ€™s so manipulative and clever because she knows people who are housebound (like me at the moment) feel like their OCD is the ONE thing in their life they can control - therefore she flogs cleaning product after cleaning product knowing sheโ€™s getting into the minds of a poor mentally ill person :( but she doesnโ€™t care because itโ€™s lining her pockets and paying for her an extension ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿคจ which by the way she doesnโ€™t need - give up the make up room love and youโ€™ve got yourself nursery space! - we never see her face without a filter anyway so she doesnโ€™t need make up either

• Sad
Reactions: 19
did anybody watch LLM2 live?
Tattle is full of sad lonely jealous trolls ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Jealous of Mrs Hinch ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ yeah I must admit, Iโ€™m ever so jealous of a woman whoโ€™s blood is probably made up of 99% lavender zoflora.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Jamie picking up the dog tit confirms that the dog rarely gets walked so has to take a dump in the garden.
Wonder if he put the tit in the bin? It'll be stinking in this heat.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.