Mrs Hinch #188 has a Kinky Minky, eats like a goat. Getting a new garden, on IG to gloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't have an original thought in her head. I snooped on her sister in law's account, that by the way, was started almost a full year before the hunch, and she has copied everything! Her SIL even drives an Audi!!!
Hunch is SO unnatural in her speech, movements, everything! She makes me cringe so badly!!! She is pathetic and her content is so boring and unfunny! I don't want to see her ugly mug slurp down ice cream. Like WTF?!?!
She reminds me so much of a reality star we had here in the states. Thought she was above everyone, moved into a mansion to get away from the neighbors, bitched about trolls all the time and had her fans tear apart anyone against her, lied about everything I followed a forum very similar to this one for over 10 years! Finally TLC network fired her ass and she now can't get work anywhere! She's a train wreck!
We just need to be patient, it will happen!
P.S.
This woman was also a raging narcissist that treated her children horribly#
KG??

Sigh. I feel I went over board before. I don’t think I should be using the C word about another woman it’s not becoming. I do however feel she should be a little more sensitive. My own mental health has suffered as a result of working throughout this crisis, I’m exhausted and I am tired and I am tired of this tit and social media. People telling you how you should be thinking, how you should feel, what you should buy, to be kind etc etc. I’m just sick of it. Spoilt brats who get everything given to them and still want more. I wish she would just stop
Don't be sorry. No-one can fault your feelings. Personally I find what she writes atm is like a total kick the the balls to all those that are keyworkers and don't earn near as much as someone that doesn't work and people that are struggling due to paycuts and loss of jobs. She totally picked the wrong time to announce her crappy garden plans.

Reactions: 17
I discovered this site after Katie Hayes made it famous. I was curious and wanted to see just how bad you all were. I have to say I’m disappointed....you aren’t bad. You actually speak the truth. You see through the fakery. People like Mrs Hinch and Katie Hayes rely on the not so intelligent members of society to fuel their narcissism.

I enjoy this site and in no way, shape or form are you bullies or trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Just had a look at her stories. Been too distracted today by my massive hangover after Liverpool won the league last night. That garden project is not a 'mini' project or whatever she said!! She thinks people will believe anything!!

Also, duck off Hinch. I actually really enjoy calling you out for your lies, fakery and fraud. ATV.
She is such a hypocrite.

Reactions: 3
I discovered this site after Katie Hayes made it famous. I was curious and wanted to see just how bad you all were. I have to say I’m disappointed....you aren’t bad. You actually speak the truth. You see through the fakery. People like Mrs Hinch and Katie Hayes rely on the not so intelligent members of society to fuel their narcissism.

Same with me. Came for a nosey at this “ horrendous “ site that was so offensive, only to find myself agreeing with everyone and setting up an account. 😂👍

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Hang on a minute
she hates bullies? (Don’t we all)
but she’s sent her followers to bully anyone who dares to disagree with her (or doesn’t blow smoke up her arse)
wasn’t she the one who compared a plant to Tulsa?And admitted she thought it was funny?
isnt she the one who doesn’t call off her followers even tho she’s aware of what’s been said?
i mean a poor lady had a breakdown cos she said she didn’t think Ronnieblesshim wasn’t that cute?

bloody pot calling the kettle black right there!
A breakdown?? Whoa what did i miss

Why in hell’s name would you post yourself looking - and eating - like this?
Because she thinks it’s funny. It’s not. I mean it’s cringe and makes her look deranged.

But her sheep will be like “Omg Soph!! You’ve got me rolling on the floor laughing!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂!!”

Reactions: 7
Would that be this one where Dayofacleaner says “got to big up little miss ops she’s the originator the originatorrrrr, I know you all follow the Hinch but Us that actually clean for a living yeah she’s (mops) the hero “ and this was most response 🤣👌🏻
Yup, that’s the one. I think she’s far too used to having her backside kissed, that she simply cannot take the mildest of criticism or ribbing. Her enablers are just not helping by letting her think she’s perfect in every way

Reactions: 11

Me too! Something didn't sit quite right about her but I found this site from the MOD saga and realised everyone here could also see through her false personality.

Reactions: 7
Her clock is ticking. The 'relatable' look is wearing thin. She absolutely has nothing in common with her fans when most of England are struggling to make ends meet and she's showing off her new garden work.
Maybe that’s why there are so many “baby number 2” hints.

I mean at 1 Ronnie is now all washed up. They need a new cash cow.

Reactions: 17
Not sure if the dig on tonight’s post is about Tattle, but she sure doesn’t want anyone reading the threads on here because they expose her for what she truly is and all her untruths. She needs to take a good look in the mirror and analyse how she is living HER life. She lives her life through her PHONE ffs and exposes her baby to millions of strangers. She does all of this for MONEY. Pure greed and a relentless obsession to earn as much as she can, for as long as she can get away with it.

Reactions: 23
Don't be sorry. No-one can fault your feelings. Personally I find what she writes atm is like a total kick the the balls to all those that are keyworkers and don't earn near as much as someone that doesn't work and people that are struggling due to paycuts and loss of jobs. She totally picked the wrong time to announce her crappy garden plans.
I just cannot believe there’s people working 15 hour shifts and thousands of grieving families and she’s wittering on about her crappy garden. She claims she’s trying to keep her stories light, is she shite. She just likes to talk about herself all the time. She’s a silly little girl

Sometimes there's no other word but your dignified apology speaks volumes.
There's much more work we can do without falling foul of the venacular.She's exasperating sometimes we all get that but sometimes I think we might be better placed to rise above her.for example she's made everyone feel she was targeting Tattle with her latest troll comment and we shouldn't take the bait?
You’re totally right ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just cannot believe there’s people working 15 hour shifts and thousands of grieving families and she’s wittering on about her crappy garden. She claims she’s trying to keep her stories light, is she shite. She just likes to talk about herself all the time. She’s a silly little girl

You’re totally right ❤
The "keeping it light " what she goes on about is another joke. I get more annoyed at her tit about the garden, cleaning, making crappy meals then I do about listening about covid over and over.
It will all come crashing down just wait.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Seen a few comments crop up on Instagram that Hinch could be collaborating with in the style next week, not sure if there is any truth in that, I know we have predicted it on here too. Not sure what the link with her boring photo albums would be though!

She really doesn’t know what to spend money on does she, filling the garden with tat now. Surprised there is no hot tub, maybe I’ll call bingo on that one! Waiting for it to be gifted no doubt, a company will contact her with just the right hot tub for that ‘wasted’ bit of garden space.

Reactions: 8
Dear Sophie

You say it’s awful to read things about yourself. The solution is to not look on Tattle ✔

You say we’re wasting precious time? You’re not wasting precious time by making stupid TikTok videos of your ‘cleaning’. You spend your life on Instagram. The solution is to put your phone down ✔

You say we should spend time with our beautiful families. We do. In fact as much as you’d like to believe we spend all of our time on Tattle, we don’t. We make more memories with our friends and families than you do. You spend your days at home. You never do fun activities outside your home with Rrrrronnie. Here’s an idea... take him to the beach so he can play with real sand instead of ground Cheerios ✔

You say we are wasting time watching people we don’t like. So are you hun, so are you! 👀

ATV x

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Here’s what really gets on my tits about Hinchcliffe: for YEARS she’s been making bank by peddling us all the idea that you have to clean your house every day. She’s been flogging hordes of unnecessary products, gizmos, cloths, you name it...all with the aim to promote cleaning as a daily life activity. And she’s made millions from it. All whilst she sat in her (ALREADY CLEAN) new build, not working, devoting her life to the Mrs Hinch brand.

and then the MINUTE she has the whiff of responsibility or something else to do (in her case, making lunch for a baby) all of a sudden she’s cleaning one day a week (LIKE WE ALL USED TO DO), pre-recording it and then uploading it acting like she’s still cleaning every day. And worse, she takes us for idiots by using exactly the same videos again and again cause she can’t even be arsed making new ones.

She literally made us all feel like tit because we couldn’t devote hours every day to sonic scrubbing our plugholes because we all work/raise kids/care for others and only had a chance for a good clean of the house once or twice a week....and now SHE has less time, she STILL makes people feel bad by lying about how much she does every day.

duck me, she’s a sod.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
There's a huge difference between being bullied / trolled and not liking what people say about you.

The negative comments about her relate to her lies, her begs, her lack of time spent interacting with her child, and her complete lack of awareness for the real world.

She is a well trained articulate saleswoman, who uses manipulative tactics to make people 'swipe up' for her own financial gain.

I don't think we're too far away from her downfall.

And I bet that living room rug stinks

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.