Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Grinch. We know you read here.
Today I went to work on an intensive care ward where nearly all of our patients have COVID. This is my 8th shift in a row. My husband has been furloughed so I’ve had to up my hours to pay the mortgage leaving him at home with our 3 children. I’m spending a fortune in fuel each month to get to work. Yesterday I started work at 7am. I finally got to use the toilet at 1pm and had something to eat at 4pm. I got home at 11pm and was back in this morning at 7. Yesterday I had to phone and break the news to a teenage girl (19) that her 42 year old mum had died which now leaves her parenting her younger siblings. She was unable to say goodbye because of COVID restrictions. She now has to try and figure out how she is going to pay the rent and raise two school aged kids. Whilst I was at work, I got a text to say my dad has been admitted to a neighbouring ward with heart problems. I couldn’t even go and see him.

stick your fucking gardening and chronic spending up your bony,spaghetti hoop eating arse. Fuck your photos of your dog sleeping upside down in his own bedroom. Some families have lost their homes due to COVID and you are showing pictures of a fucking bastard dog with its own room?
Fuck your garden plans. Fuck your fake anxiety.
Fuck your complete lack of understanding about the real world and the struggles people are facing.
Try thinking of others and using your platform for some good instead of filling your own bank. 🖕🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 156

Astonishing

VIP Member
Hi guyzzz another thread you trolls are crazy fast! Honestly I wish I had Hinches life.
today my friend killed herself.
I would upload the note she left but honestly it was awful.
It was heartbreaking, her husband has been round no social distance I’m afraid.
no family. No children.
It’s been shock and horrible and just seeing hinch on insta whilst I sit in the toilet and try and have some sort of escape

It makes me hate her more

sorry for the unrelated post to hinch
I’m heartbroken and lost.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 129

Blah blah 2020

Thread suggestion:

Lying about your garden sleepers, but you cant get past the tattle peepers 👀👀👀😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Good Egg

VIP Member
Just had a look at her stories. Been too distracted today by my massive hangover after Liverpool won the league last night. That garden project is not a 'mini' project or whatever she said!! She thinks people will believe anything!!

Also, fuck off Hinch. I actually really enjoy calling you out for your lies, fakery and fraud. ATV.
Maybe Hinch yes YOU! YOU need to spend more time with YOUR family instead of fleecing other families less fortunate than yourselves for your own financial gain, and whilst your there on your ‘moral’ high ground have a word with ‘your army’ yes that’s right bitchy term for a bitchy nasty vile bunch of people who bully and abuse others on YOUR Instagram page and yet YOU don’t delete those comments do you?
Step down from your pedestal- me like thousands of others have come from your page to Tattle because they know for certain what you are doing is NOT right or OK. It’s just you and your sheep are too thick to realise this isn’t trolling this is exposing the TRUTH - ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 84
Hi new member but long time lurker here, when I first starting lurking I thought wow that website is harsh, but then I kept reading these threads plus another couple of "influencers/you tubers" and my goodness my eyes have been opened. Also I've seen how supportive most of you are when someone says they are having a hard time, and although some of the comments can still be a bit harsh sometimes, I've found myself agreeing more and more. Plus you're a bloody funny bunch who've made me giggle when I've needed it. So Hey everyone and sorry for the ramble 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I discovered this site after Katie Hayes made it famous. I was curious and wanted to see just how bad you all were. I have to say I’m disappointed....you aren’t bad. You actually speak the truth. You see through the fakery. People like Mrs Hinch and Katie Hayes rely on the not so intelligent members of society to fuel their narcissism.

I enjoy this site and in no way, shape or form are you bullies or trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

poohwooh17

When you make the mental shift from seeing her as just another stay at home mum/ influencer, and see her as what she is, it changes everything. In my opinion she is just an employee of all the companies she advertises for, in my mind she works in their marketing department, creating videos (her pre-recorded shite), showcasing products and self-promoting. She’s not genuine or hard working, this ‘fame’ didn’t just happen to her, she is a gleam/ P&G or whatever employee. And with all marketing it is lies and smoke and mirrors. Are we supposed to pretend she didn’t take all day off yesterday to prerecord cleaning content? Are the sheep supposed to believe that she is mum of the year when all she does is either feed her child sweet potato or video him? Are we supposed to envy her home which is full of gifted and sponsored advertising content? She is not this humble and genuine Mrs Hinch who has been spontaneously blessed, she is a walking talking advert manipulated by companies who are raking in the dough. If you don’t like the job anymore, quit. Unless you are contractually obliged that is. Sorry for the rant but I can’t take the emotional manipulation of her followers so she can make more money. ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Since when was having an opinion bullying, and she also needs to take a leaf out of her own book and spend time with her family and actually doing something with that lovely boy of hers instead of being on insta all the time, fleecing her sheeple!

🙄

Reactions: 63

InstaFamous

Here’s what really gets on my tits about Hinchcliffe: for YEARS she’s been making bank by peddling us all the idea that you have to clean your house every day. She’s been flogging hordes of unnecessary products, gizmos, cloths, you name it...all with the aim to promote cleaning as a daily life activity. And she’s made millions from it. All whilst she sat in her (ALREADY CLEAN) new build, not working, devoting her life to the Mrs Hinch brand.

and then the MINUTE she has the whiff of responsibility or something else to do (in her case, making lunch for a baby) all of a sudden she’s cleaning one day a week (LIKE WE ALL USED TO DO), pre-recording it and then uploading it acting like she’s still cleaning every day. And worse, she takes us for idiots by using exactly the same videos again and again cause she can’t even be arsed making new ones.

She literally made us all feel like shit because we couldn’t devote hours every day to sonic scrubbing our plugholes because we all work/raise kids/care for others and only had a chance for a good clean of the house once or twice a week....and now SHE has less time, she STILL makes people feel bad by lying about how much she does every day.

Fuck me, she’s a sod.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I’m not or a troll or a bully but how dare the woman who rather pine her bog and shine her sink instead of spending time with her family try to tell others to spend time with their family GET OFF YOUR PHONE TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE YOU NARCISSISTIC IDIOT.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Dear Sophie

You say it’s awful to read things about yourself. The solution is to not look on Tattle ✔

You say we’re wasting precious time? You’re not wasting precious time by making stupid TikTok videos of your ‘cleaning’. You spend your life on Instagram. The solution is to put your phone down ✔

You say we should spend time with our beautiful families. We do. In fact as much as you’d like to believe we spend all of our time on Tattle, we don’t. We make more memories with our friends and families than you do. You spend your days at home. You never do fun activities outside your home with Rrrrronnie. Here’s an idea... take him to the beach so he can play with real sand instead of ground Cheerios ✔

You say we are wasting time watching people we don’t like. So are you hun, so are you! 👀

ATV x

• Heart
Reactions: 59
U

You wouldn’t be very popular on other threads on here there’s still a pandemic. You’re not supposed to be going to other people’s houses. Just saying!!
Sorry but I live in Northern Ireland and we can have 6 people from outside our family in out homes now as of last week. So don't be so quick to judge ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 59

JabbaAndMutt

Hi guyzzz hope I’m not to kate to the party. I have to say I achieved something within last week and I’m so proud of it!!!!
I have managed to convert and open eyes of two hinchers and one of them was die hard one. The intermediate hincher I work with and she had a moan about how tired she is with work( we both work at school with disabled children so imagine) house work and care for her three young kids, lack of money, crap pay we getting and being unable to afford new things, keeping house clean and constant chase after mess her kids make. One thing led to another and she goes I wish my life and house was like Sophie’s and I’m like what Sophie( I knew it but playing stupid) Mrs hinch she said, I love her she said, I’m like oh ok that one I use to like her( because I have) so I said Abbie I don’t want to loose your friendship but I think you need reality check and I lay it all out. I wasn’t nasty I was just saying the truth about how much help hinch gets having vestsack at home blah blah, I pointed out that she contradicts herself all the time and hole it the wall that just suddenly appeared( we know things like that needs planning do we) exposure of people for barmy to bully, the organised mum thing, Abbie plus babies thing, girl from Facebook and all general things, I showed her few Instagram accounts that exposes hinchs lies and here I succeed! My mate Abbie is no longer a hincher, she admitted she feels crap all the time being unable to achieve standards hinch lives up to.
The second one was in my house as her husband is building me a patio! it started with her seeing me doing orders for my small business and she suggested to send it to hinch because she’ll love it I just gave her one look and mentioned hinchs fees and others small businesses she used products from but never even say thank you. We ended up talking About narnias and I took her to my back shed where I keep stuff I bought in craze and it will take me probably a year to use it all. She had her suspicions so again other Instagram accounts for exposing lies, and all stuff I wrote above, I directed both here so they lurking I know as both messaged me saying they’re open their eyes!
I’m so chuffed with myself!
ATV👕

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Macklen83

Chatty Member
Sigh. I feel I went over board before. I don’t think I should be using the C word about another woman it’s not becoming. I do however feel she should be a little more sensitive. My own mental health has suffered as a result of working throughout this crisis, I’m exhausted and I am tired and I am tired of this shit and social media. People telling you how you should be thinking, how you should feel, what you should buy, to be kind etc etc. I’m just sick of it. Spoilt brats who get everything given to them and still want more. I wish she would just stop

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
Since when is calling someone out on their bullshit bullying? 😂 fuck off Soph you love it over here and don’t tell me you’ve never called Jaymmmee ‘Vestlife’ when twatting him with his flip flops 🖕🏼 Now what you could do is put yourself to good use and advise your cult Hinchers to stop washing their babies milk bottles with Zoflo or spraying the fucking dog with it. Remember this great ‘journey’ you started? Yeah well it’d be safer riding a fucking theme park ride without a belt than following some of the shit you’ve done over the years. Piss off with your self righteous pedestal bollocks and right your own wrongs before lecturing others ✊🏼💦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56