Mrs Hinch #188 has a Kinky Minky, eats like a goat. Getting a new garden, on IG to gloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sneaky and followers company’s with a small following to bribe them with a shout out and lots of buisness to do all her garden work for free!

👀 clearly late to this party. Where can I find this please?
Miss potts cleaning, day of a cleaner and there was another but I can't remember who.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she's realised that a few of the cleaning influencers haven't spoken highly of her today 🤭
I think that's why she's getting pissy. She knows we don't speak highly of her. However we know at least a couple of cleaning pages havent said nice things today

Reactions: 13
Hi, big time lurked, but have commented on here before when Hinch blocked me for not liking the new grey minkey lol. Anyway messaged her today on my second account after her post about bullies and actually got a reply 😂😂😂😂
GET WELL SOON 😂😂 cheeky witch

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How does she spray so much Febreze over the beds and stuff ? I’ve sprayed some on the blankets over my puppy’s little cage now and then just to make sure it smells a bit less doggy when u walk in ( on top of his cage so nowhere near him or the other dogs ) and I’ve taken his cage down today and the blankets just felt so disgusting really grimy and sticky 🤮 how can they sleep in that ? Never again for me !

Reactions: 10
Hi, big time lurked, but have commented on here before when Hinch blocked me for not liking the new grey minkey lol. Anyway messaged her today on my second account after her post about bullies and actually got a reply 😂😂😂😂
Sarcastic cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi new member but long time lurker here, when I first starting lurking I thought wow that website is harsh, but then I kept reading these threads plus another couple of "influencers/you tubers" and my goodness my eyes have been opened. Also I've seen how supportive most of you are when someone says they are having a hard time, and although some of the comments can still be a bit harsh sometimes, I've found myself agreeing more and more. Plus you're a bloody funny bunch who've made me giggle when I've needed it. So Hey everyone and sorry for the ramble 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 66
What’s with the “hope you get well soon” bollocks!?
Is she mocking someone’s mental health????

Reactions: 5
Anyone else wonder if Jaaaaaaymeeee would have looked twice at her pre gastric band and minus all the accessories such as the hair, eyelashes and fake nails? I really think he is that shallow and she is a trophy for him.

Reactions: 39
She loves to attach herself on to anything she can make about herself doesn't she - Caroline flacks tragedy she made about her. This irish women's upsets is now all about her. Some other celeb messaging her about trolls on her posts.

She could cut her contracts and take her money and live a normal life with her precious boy without screaming troll for opinions and calling out her persistent lies and always looking for dramas and googling her own name. She could do so much good but she doesn't have a sincere or genuine bone in her body ( as proven by pre 'hinch' Instagram messages she has written)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
HER builder put this on earlier, forgot to share. Wonder if this is who she is getting to do the work.
I’d bet my last penny that’s who’s doing it and can you imagine her in the back garden saying ...I’ll get you set up on Instagram mate and you’ll be coining it in because all my sheep will follow you. Bound to get more work. Watch this space

Reactions: 16
Hang on a minute
she hates bullies? (Don’t we all)
but she’s sent her followers to bully anyone who dares to disagree with her (or doesn’t blow smoke up her arse)
wasn’t she the one who compared a plant to Tulsa?And admitted she thought it was funny?
isnt she the one who doesn’t call off her followers even tho she’s aware of what’s been said?
i mean a poor lady had a breakdown cos she said she didn’t think Ronnieblesshim wasn’t that cute?

bloody pot calling the kettle black right there!

Reactions: 34
God she is really having a pity party tonight isn’t she. I know it’s already been said but if she is soo offended by ‘bullies’ why actively log into tattle!!! It’s a shame we can’t find her profile and ban her 🤣

Reactions: 15
Did anyone else notice the fact that when she was showing of her minkehhh today she has more of her OWN books in the kitchen on the shelf above???? Like firstly shouldn’t she be saying #AD as this clearly shows her book. And secondly how many bleeping copies does she have? Just several copies in every room, I bet she just sits and bleeping stares at them #blessed #littleoldme
Also I counted she’s updated her story 47 times today. WTF that poor baby!!! Ron doesnt want the toys zophh Ron wants one on one time on the floor! It’s a bleeping shame he must sit and wonder what she’s doing with the phone in her hand

Attachments

Reactions: 20
I’m guessing her latest post about “you never know the impact you have” refers to her posts which a lot of women are coming here to discuss, as they make them feel inadequate about their home, weight, financial status, parenting ability etc?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.