Mrs Hinch #188 has a Kinky Minky, eats like a goat. Getting a new garden, on IG to gloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she'll get the astroturf she's been hankering after
I hope if she does she realises how hot it gets in the sun because letting lardsumes and HeWhoHasTuftz our to play.

Oh wait, they donā€™t actually touch the grass do they....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Soph
Pot kettle black hun

I wonder if she is going on about these on IG rather from us

Reactions: 28
Iā€™m not or a troll or a bully but how dare the woman who rather pine her bog and shine her sink instead of spending time with her family try to tell others to spend time with their family GET OFF YOUR PHONE TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE YOU NARCISSISTIC IDIOT.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Urgh here last post is so frustrating and clear sheā€™s having a dog at Tattle and anyone who dares to disagree with her. I hate the lazy rhetoric of ā€˜Tattle is full of trollsā€™ - itā€™s a gossip site where people will express an opinion and criticise you for what you do/aspects of it and expose lies and bullshit. That isnā€™t trolling/bullying - trolling is sending people abusive, horrible messages which isnā€™t acceptable. Across the different threads I follow here, other posters and Moderators are quick to shut down anyone who crosses the line.

Itā€™s manipulative and playing the victim to make out that those who donā€™t like what you do, constructively critique and/or call out your lies and bad behaviour are bullying you. It also just feeds further into the whole cancel culture which a lot of influencers, Hinch especially partake in. Also sheā€™s happy for her sheep to behave awfully towards others on her posts and never reigns them - one rule for her/them and another entirely for anyone else. Such hypocrites.

Also, and I say this because itā€™s soooo obvious Hinch reads here (Hi šŸ‘‹) why come and seek Tattle out? Itā€™s not like your social media platforms where people direct message you (and I can believe everyone gets sent absolute tit which isnā€™t right) - youā€™ve chosen to come here to read it all. Narcissism, much? Thereā€™s a saying about evesdroppers never hearing well of themselves etc so donā€™t read it! Also in life not everyone will like you, and you wonā€™t like everyone either which is fine as itā€™s ok and a part of life.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
The minute anyone calls her out on her bullshit / challenges her / has a different of opinion she cries ā€œTROLLSā€ and ā€œBULLYINGā€

She really has no clue on whatā€™s happening in the real world does she?? Well she doesnā€™t anymore. Sheā€™s created this image of being all fragile and helpless ā€œlittle old Sophā€ but she actually did have a regular life in the real world before she became Mrs Grinch.

Reactions: 33
Think she needs to take her own advice and stay off her phone and spend time interacting with her son and let him out from behind the couch

Reactions: 29
Oh my goodness this woman, she is unbelievable, something else. I cannot wait for the day grinchtowers comes crashing down. Disgusting flaunting such a Project in these times to millions of people that have been furloughed/made redundant/struggling with MANY life factors right now and there she is crying because she gets called Out on her shite. I do genuinely wonder how she gets by in life, itā€™s not all rosĆØ tinted and sparkly you absolute pleb. Enough of this ā€˜keep it upbeatā€™ bullshit she literally has no idea of life outside the 4 walls of Greyville. duck off ya grotty cow.
impending meltdown about how nasty the trollzzz are because she needs validation from the sheep about ā€˜how much she deserves thisā€™
She deserves a big kick up the arse into reality. They both do.
urghhh

Reactions: 31
Part of me thinks sheā€™s planned this so she can say sheā€™s having a phone in the drawer day to help her mental health and stay strong for her family guyzzzz. Her hinch army will be constantly checking her insta for updates Then the next sheā€™ll bombard us with the garden renovations!! BOOM thatā€™s how you get higher views. You canā€™t full us soph

Reactions: 35
I reckon she was a right witch at school. Iā€™d love to hear from someone who knew her at school. I bet her and her ā€œkidsā€ were a nasty crew!

Reactions: 21
I think she is refering too the Irish influencer aoibhe Devlin. There is a thread or two on here about it and it is fairly harsh to be fair, really really personal attacks. She was on her story sobbing about it last night and shes 38weeks pregnant so there outrage about it on insta from all the Irish influencers

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.