Mrs Hinch #188 has a Kinky Minky, eats like a goat. Getting a new garden, on IG to gloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @fifig75 with votes of 23
made to fit from Hinch has Kinky Minky, eating like a goat. Getting a whole new garden and on the gram to gloat

BBQ
covidiot.png

To listen to
Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244

Tulisa.png

• Wow
Reactions: 39
Just had a look at her stories. Been too distracted today by my massive hangover after Liverpool won the league last night. That garden project is not a 'mini' project or whatever she said!! She thinks people will believe anything!!

Also, duck off Hinch. I actually really enjoy calling you out for your lies, fakery and fraud. ATV.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Since when was having an opinion bullying, and she also needs to take a leaf out of her own book and spend time with her family and actually doing something with that lovely boy of hers instead of being on insta all the time, fleecing her sheeple!

🙄

Reactions: 63
Just had a look at her stories. Been too distracted today by my massive hangover after Liverpool won the league last night. That garden project is not a 'mini' project or whatever she said!! She thinks people will believe anything!!

Also, duck off Hinch. I actually really enjoy calling you out for your lies, fakery and fraud. ATV.
Maybe Hinch yes YOU! YOU need to spend more time with YOUR family instead of fleecing other families less fortunate than yourselves for your own financial gain, and whilst your there on your ‘moral’ high ground have a word with ‘your army’ yes that’s right bitchy term for a bitchy nasty vile bunch of people who bully and abuse others on YOUR Instagram page and yet YOU don’t delete those comments do you?
Step down from your pedestal- me like thousands of others have come from your page to Tattle because they know for certain what you are doing is NOT right or OK. It’s just you and your sheep are too thick to realise this isn’t trolling this is exposing the TRUTH - ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 84
That last post has really annoyed me! If she's hinting about tattle in that last post I'd like to say that I haven't seen anyone bully her and anyone who have made nasty comments are removed by admin! Her Hinch army are the bullies and she enables them by 'naming and shaming' people who may point things out that may help her or in most cases disagree with her. There's a huge difference Soph! Your comment on Tulisa picture that's bullying! People forming opinions that differ from you isn't bullying. It's the way the world works. It would be a boring grey world if we all agreed with you Soph! Sorry for the rant but I suffered at the hands of bullies in school and I hate the way she plays the victim all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Soz just catching up on today’s stories, can we discuss the magnum. What kind of PSYCHOPATH eats a magnum like that???????????? 1. She’s a sloppy eater which I detest, my previous posts show I get very ‘triggered’. 2. SHES BITING IT 😭😭 She makes me sick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Just so it's relevant to the thread and she can't call troll for calling her a goat I have attached the video

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Sigh. I feel I went over board before. I don’t think I should be using the C word about another woman it’s not becoming. I do however feel she should be a little more sensitive. My own mental health has suffered as a result of working throughout this crisis, I’m exhausted and I am tired and I am tired of this tit and social media. People telling you how you should be thinking, how you should feel, what you should buy, to be kind etc etc. I’m just sick of it. Spoilt brats who get everything given to them and still want more. I wish she would just stop

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I wonder if she's realised that a few of the cleaning influencers haven't spoken highly of her today 🤭

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Since when is calling someone out on their bullshit bullying? 😂 duck off Soph you love it over here and don’t tell me you’ve never called Jaymmmee ‘Vestlife’ when twatting him with his flip flops 🖕🏼 Now what you could do is put yourself to good use and advise your cult Hinchers to stop washing their babies milk bottles with Zoflo or spraying the bleeping dog with it. Remember this great ‘journey’ you started? Yeah well it’d be safer riding a bleeping theme park ride without a belt than following some of the tit you’ve done over the years. Piss off with your self righteous pedestal bollocks and right your own wrongs before lecturing others ✊🏼💦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.