Mrs Hinch #188 has a Kinky Minky, eats like a goat. Getting a new garden, on IG to gloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is her infatuation with the word "loves" she throws it around so much about everything the word has lost its meaning, it no longer feels genuine.

Reactions: 8
I’m very confused at why she keeps going on every other day about her ‘diet’ being out the window, surely her management should be having a word with her about this as there is nothing on her and she’s promoting that even though she’s skinny she should be losing even more weight?

Shes sending such a terrible message to mums, especially new mums... she preaches about mental health but I wonder how much PND she’s contributed to by making out like she juggles being a mum, full face of make up, hair done, spotless house and the child eating everything she puts in front of him - unrealistic!

Reactions: 31
Preaching about being kind? Does that only work one way like everything else with her? “Don’t wait for someone to be kind first. You don’t know what they’re going through”. Unless someone makes a throw away comment about the size of her child’s head. Obviously. Then it’s ok to unleash her army on someone and sit and watch the fall out. She obviously thought Tulisa was fair game as well when she posted taking the piss out of her lips because she hadn’t had hers done at that point. But god forbid anyone to now speculate on what procedures she has or hasn’t had done. Practice what you preach Hinch.

Reactions: 14
Randomly liking/commenting on Charlotte's post advertising inthestyle.

God that's gonna be fun. I don't like their shiz but they know her barmy army will be setting up the Klarma to get the full off the shoulder top/bum split dress collection lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Last thread closed before I could respond. Did someone seriously see someone clean their babies bottles with zoflora that is truly disgusting wtf is wrong with people poor baby ☹

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The way she made the tuna pasta today was unbelievable😂 natural yoghurt and cream with fish, upset stomach on the way!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I will add that I’m looking forward to seeing what the eBay hanging chair will look like, if it’s a fail then that would be funny.

Reactions: 6
The minute anyone calls her out on her bullshit / challenges her / has a different of opinion she cries “TROLLS” and “BULLYING”

She really has no clue on what’s happening in the real world does she?? Well she doesn’t anymore. She’s created this image of being all fragile and helpless “little old Soph” but she actually did have a regular life in the real world before she became Mrs Grinch.
Noo her life only began when she got married.

Reactions: 5
gotta show off the French tip manicure, you get meh?

“GWOIS GOOD MORRNIN I JUST GOT DEEZ *fondle fondle fondle* FROM BEE AND EMM * fondle fondle fondle* THEY ARR AMAYZING YOOV GOT TO TROII THEM” (essex accent)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi guyzzz another thread you trolls are crazy fast! Honestly I wish I had Hinches life.
today my friend killed herself.
I would upload the note she left but honestly it was awful.
It was heartbreaking, her husband has been round no social distance I’m afraid.
no family. No children.
It’s been shock and horrible and just seeing hinch on insta whilst I sit in the toilet and try and have some sort of escape

It makes me dislike her more

sorry for the unrelated post to hinch
I’m heartbroken and lost.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 129
Hi guyzzz another thread you trolls are crazy fast! Honestly I wish I had Hinches life.
no family. No children.
It’s been shock and horrible and just seeing hinch on insta whilst I sit in the toilet and try and have some sort of escape

So sorry to hear this. Thoughts with you and your friends loved ones xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
no family. No children.

So so sad 😞 You are really going through it ain’t you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Did anyone else notice the fact that when she was showing of her minkehhh today she has more of her OWN books in the kitchen on the shelf above???? Like firstly shouldn’t she be saying #AD as this clearly shows her book. And secondly how many bleeping copies does she have? Just several copies in every room, I bet she just sits and bleeping stares at them #blessed #littleoldme
Also I counted she’s updated her story 47 times today. WTF that poor baby!!! Ron doesnt want the toys zophh Ron wants one on one time on the floor! It’s a bleeping shame he must sit and wonder what she’s doing with the phone in her hand
I think it’s fairly normal to have a few copies of her own book, I know I would if I were published.
The weirdest thing for me is that they seem to be the ONLY books in her house! Does she even have a book case? No time for reading when you’re grifting all day long I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
no family. No children.

So sorry, sending you so much love. ❤❤❤
Don’t watch today, her idiotic stories will only infuriate you. Xxx

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.