Mrs Hinch #188 has a Kinky Minky, eats like a goat. Getting a new garden, on IG to gloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick question quuuyyyyyzzzzz...

Since when was she getting her garden done?

Have I missed a load of beggy stories, begging for a sponsored garden or something?

I've never even heard her mention she wants to do anything to it, or that she really wants a Pergola!?

Have I been watching them with my eyes and ears closed again, wouldn't have been the first time!!!?

Reactions: 4
My God the Maldon micro climate strikes again. The whole country is windy and cloudy but not in the village of Zoph.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My little girl tans even with factor 50 on. Some people have that sort of skin.
Every one does, I even wear factor 50 and I’m mixed race. When you go in the sun, it stimulates melanocytes which create melanin (skin colour) It your body’s defence mechanism against uv light. That’s why we get darker when we tan. SPF just protects you from burning

Reactions: 3
She is literally the biggest tattle stalker ever.

Mentioned here her fruit and veg should be planted in her garden. Low and behold she's gonna move it to the sleepers. But for a wee nit of engagement she'll ask her fans where best to go.

She's an absolute head.

Reactions: 5
That garden was definitely completed last week. Look at the weather. It’s been crap since Thursday/Friday and the sky is clear blue in that picture.
Do you know what? I’m betting it was all done and dusted ready for Ronrons birthday - we’ve been seeing prerecorded stuff since to put us off the scent...

Reactions: 10
So she disappeared Thursday Comes back Friday saying she's had an idea about some poxy seating and by Sunday its done??
Wow! Some fast builder you have there soph. All the building materials just happened all the be ready and waiting too!
What annoys me is my tiny 4x4 garden is going to cost 1.5k to pave with the basic paving and i have to save for few month and that's with me and my hubby working (I'm furlough atm tho)

Reactions: 9
She’s totally been on here, who said about her planting salad in one of those?? I hope the dog pees all over it! He’s never gonna be out of there

• Haha
Reactions: 2
genuine question-how come?
If a dog is hot and you give them ice water or cold towel etc, their body core temp cools too quickly, so their body pumps more blood round to raise the temp. This can lead to siesures and heart attacks and heatstroke. Tepid water and shade is what's recommended for warm dogs

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.