Mrs Hinch #188 has a Kinky Minky, eats like a goat. Getting a new garden, on IG to gloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guyzzz another thread you trolls are crazy fast! Honestly I wish I had Hinches life.
today my friend killed herself.
I would upload the note she left but honestly it was awful.
It was heartbreaking, her husband has been round no social distance I’m afraid.
no family. No children.
It’s been shock and horrible and just seeing hinch on insta whilst I sit in the toilet and try and have some sort of escape

It makes me dislike her more

sorry for the unrelated post to hinch
I’m heartbroken and lost.
I am so so sorry is there anything I can do?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hang on a minute
she hates bullies? (Don’t we all)
but she’s sent her followers to bully anyone who dares to disagree with her (or doesn’t blow smoke up her arse)
wasn’t she the one who compared a plant to Tulsa?And admitted she thought it was funny?
isnt she the one who doesn’t call off her followers even tho she’s aware of what’s been said?
i mean a poor lady had a breakdown cos she said she didn’t think Ronnieblesshim wasn’t that cute?

bloody pot calling the kettle black right there!
If someone said my son wasn’t cute I’d probably punch them in the throat to be fair

who comments on children anyway, horrible cow

Reactions: 4
Hi guyzzz another thread you trolls are crazy fast! Honestly I wish I had Hinches life.
no family. No children.
It’s been shock and horrible and just seeing hinch on insta whilst I sit in the toilet and try and have some sort of escape

Sending lots of love to you & to your beautiful friends family & friends. I am not fully sure how this site works but if there is a private mail option & you ever feel like you need someone to talk to then please feel free to send me a message & I will do my best to listen & help you any way I can. Thinking of you 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So I cleaned my house (downstairs only) today. Dusting, steam mop, kitchen cupboard doors etc. Half way through I thought how the f*** does she do this and film into a fancy montage... I was sweating, bare feet covered in splashes and spray from products. Hair looking like there's something about mary. Then I remember it's her job. She doesn't clean like the rest of us (in between work, and other life stuff). When she does some cleaning and a video she's literally "putting a shift in". How dull. I really think that she has an organised folder of pre recorded videos on her phone and has it all planned out like a schedule. I know you tubers do a schedule of videos to film, and then pre-record and set to upload, as they have to keep their channel active to keep subscribers. This is exactly the same. I've been pottering around at home and uploaded some pics and videos of the house and dog (nothing hinchy), just things that make me chuckle. I don't see how she has time to do all the editing...! And has about 50 stories a day. It's crazy!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Omg, I’ve stumbled over this thread and was ecstatic to see people moaning about the hinch. I could rant all day but I’m going to sit back and relax and read all these threads. One thing tho I can’t stand. The amount of bloody cleaning products she uses and ggrrrrr around the dog and on its bed too don’t care if it’s dry or not. It’s shocking. Works for These companies advertises but doesn’t get paid 😂😂 ok luv.

Reactions: 32
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that antibacterial cliffs were supposed to kill germs just using water? I had some expensive ones back home. Hasn't she just totally fucked brand new kinky by hosing it down in Fabulousa? 🙄

Reactions: 7
no family. No children.

Sorry to hear this :( maybe not watch hinchhfor a few days, will make you feel worse. We are all here to help. Sending you all hugs at this hard time ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg. Can’t keep up with you lot today!
But just seen the moss story - let’s not forget this shall we.... I forgot that real moss comes in a bag andglued down to plastic pots 🤔

Edit - I wasted my time listening to her voice to do a screen record of her highlight make&mend. But it won’t post

Last edited:
But just seen the moss story - let’s not forget this shall we.... I forgot that real moss is able to grow glued down to plastic pots 🤔

But just seen the moss story - let’s not forget this shall we.... I forgot that real moss is able to grow glued down to plastic pots 🤔
I’ve just seen it too and was happy there wasn’t a bedtime routine of putting Henry to bed, like he stays there all night righty hoo

• Haha
Reactions: 3
no family. No children.

that’s heartbreaking I’m so sorry for the loss of your friend 😞 please be kind on yourself and don’t watch Hinch ❣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Part of me thinks she’s planned this so she can say she’s having a phone in the drawer day to help her mental health and stay strong for her family guyzzzz. Her hinch army will be constantly checking her insta for updates Then the next she’ll bombard us with the garden renovations!! BOOM that’s how you get higher views. You can’t full us soph
so true! She still has some announcement to make next week, it’s probably a big one. Everytime shes doing something that might rub people up the wrong way, she cries troll a few days before

Jamie is coming up as an influencer now and he defo had a microphone that time a little while back so maybe the announcement is something “coupley”

Reactions: 10
Since when is calling someone out on their bullshit bullying? 😂 duck off Soph you love it over here and don’t tell me you’ve never called Jaymmmee ‘Vestlife’ when twatting him with his flip flops 🖕🏼 Now what you could do is put yourself to good use and advise your cult Hinchers to stop washing their babies milk bottles with Zoflo or spraying the bleeping dog with it. Remember this great ‘journey’ you started? Yeah well it’d be safer riding a bleeping theme park ride without a belt than following some of the tit you’ve done over the years. Piss off with your self righteous pedestal bollocks and right your own wrongs before lecturing others ✊🏼💦
I wonder if she's realised that a few of the cleaning influencers haven't spoken highly of her today 🤭
Oh can we know who? Probably referring to that not Tattle

Argh, I can’t with the fact that everyone refers to it as a Minky!!! It isn’t. It’s an M-Cloth. Minky is the company name like Lenor and Ikea. 😩 She’s got it wrong. Don’t let’s be as daft as her!

Reactions: 8
So I cleaned my house (downstairs only) today. Dusting, steam mop, kitchen cupboard doors etc. Half way through I thought how the f*** does she do this and film into a fancy montage... I was sweating, bare feet covered in splashes and spray from products. Hair looking like there's something about mary. Then I remember it's her job. She doesn't clean like the rest of us (in between work, and other life stuff). When she does some cleaning and a video she's literally "putting a shift in". How dull. I really think that she has an organised folder of pre recorded videos on her phone and has it all planned out like a schedule. I know you tubers do a schedule of videos to film, and then pre-record and set to upload, as they have to keep their channel active to keep subscribers. This is exactly the same. I've been pottering around at home and uploaded some pics and videos of the house and dog (nothing hinchy), just things that make me chuckle. I don't see how she has time to do all the editing...! And has about 50 stories a day. It's crazy!!
Hinch doesn't do any deep cleaning. She wipes things. And most of what we see is pre-recorded. She's a phony who's good at one thing only. Sales.

Reactions: 19
I think it’s fairly normal to have a few copies of her own book, I know I would if I were published.
The weirdest thing for me is that they seem to be the ONLY books in her house! Does she even have a book case? No time for reading when you’re grifting all day long I guess.
Her and Jamie have got cheesy “Mother and son” and “Father and son” books in their bedside caddies (whatever the duck that is) but they’ve been there since before Ronnie was born and they don’t appear to have read them yet. Obviously just there for the gram!

Reactions: 16
Once again, she’s playing the wo is me card! I don’t doubt for a second there will be people in her inbox sending abuse. But she can’t blame this site, which is where the blame will end up. When I first joined I was reading somethings and thought it was a bit deep. Then I started to see through the act on Instagram and realised people were just outing the BS.
I don’t for a minute condone bullying or sending nasty messages/threats etc. But she does need to stop trying to be relatable when she’s splashing cash on unnecessary things or being gifted things that would cost some of her followers half (if not more of) their monthly salary. She has a thought one day, magically the next morning the builders are in starting work. People save years to do those types of renovations, but still she pretends ‘I dunno how this has happened to little ol’ me’. Sometimes I do see stuff and feel like my eyes can’t roll further back into my head.

Reactions: 25
I came on her for the pergola comments...... per-goal-a?? Where are you all?
Don’t start me off again 😂 mentioned it early and literally can’t deal with it.

Anyone notice it’s always manic Gretal when she’s spending cash and getting work done on the house. Hides behind an old lady hoping people will go easy on her she was the same about the ugly hole in the wall.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.