Mrs Hinch #188 has a Kinky Minky, eats like a goat. Getting a new garden, on IG to gloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically Sophie hun the world just keeps on turning. I am celebrating 2 weeks of the builders attending again after lockdown after the legal folks forced them to and it looking like we may finally get the build done at 48 weeks since we started a 12 week build. You see we don't all have an idea and then snap our fingers and the next day up the builders pop and do the work without any problems what so ever
Plus botox babes most of your followers could never afford to do what you do but do aspire to it. Me???? Yep I can see it and raise you £10000+++++ would I??? Never its a tacky chav mess. It looks like a cheap pub garden not a family home garden.

Reactions: 30
You know what. Why are all these influencers crying. Yea I get it, it's pretty horrible to be pulled apart but I mean what do you expect being in the public eye. Not everyone will like you, you will get trolls. Most people know this. However if it is affecting you that badly surely you'd pack it up. But they won't because all they see is money and love the attention from the praising people. They seem addicted to it. It also comes across narcissistic, can they not read the room? Hinch getting all this work done in the garden during a pandemic. Most of her audience who buys from her like the bargains, lower priced items. How is that relatable? Of course you will piss people off. Alot of people have lost jobs, yet she's swanning around on insta. All about her, don't think about the people watching her.

Ahhh she makes me so mad

Reactions: 29
I’ve had to skip two threads. I’ve had work and dipped in and out between but struggled to catch up.

She’s got on my last nerve today 😠 I am doing my garden up and I have to save and put a bit away each month to be able to buy things as I go along while she clicks her fingers and HER builders are beginning work?

I’m starting to think she pays them in sexual favours. She’s a self absorbed spoilt brat who stamps her feet and gets her own way, shrivel up and go back to the rock you crawled out of.

The irony of the bullying post when her pack of wolves attack anybody who dare not like or agree with what she does and how she pedals products to her sheep to pay for her fairytale lifestyle

Reactions: 15
Took my children to the beach today and I’ve missed a whole tread! Can someone catch me up, anything exciting happened?

Reactions: 2
Why in hell’s name would you post yourself looking - and eating - like this?

She does it every now and again, only as Gretal though not Zophella as she knows Greta won't get in the papers

She also has rants as Gretal never Zoph

Clever eh

Reactions: 7
Sorry and sorry if this has already been said but god she gets on my nerves.

It comes with the price of 'fame' unfortunately if you choose to live your life in the public eye there are going to be people who have bad things to say about you, there will be people who don't agree with what you say and do, there will be people who call out your bullshit, there will be people who pick out all your flaws and have horrid things to say about your looks etc. But you will also have diehard fans who bow down at your feet. Surely if you know all this you should portray yourself in the best way possible?

But she doesnt. She is a show off, shes a narcissist, she is greedy. She claps her hands and gets what she wants.

Her clock is ticking. The 'relatable' look is wearing thin. She absolutely has nothing in common with her fans when most of England are struggling to make ends meet and she's showing off her new garden work.

Mums who are feeling the pressure because their partners are at work or are single Mums, struggling to keep their houses tidy, to get the best things for their child and so on. There she is showing off her hubby is at home every day and she swans round in a perfect home with Jamie on demand whenever she needs him to look after Ronnie

And she knows full well people are on to her and know she is a fake. That's why she pulls out the anxiety card, the victim card... making it poor ol' Soph... when really she is portraying herself in the worst possible light. Sad really. She could be likeable if she went about things the right way

Anyway! rant over. ATV hope that helps I'm just learning guyssszzz and all that x 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Sorry and sorry if this has already been said but god she gets on my nerves.

It comes with the price of 'fame' unfortunately if you choose to live your life in the public eye there are going to be people who have bad things to say about you, there will be people who don't agree with what you say and do, there will be people who call out your bullshit, there will be people who pick out all your flaws and have horrid things to say about your looks etc. But you will also have diehard fans who bow down at your feet. Surely if you know all this you should portray yourself in the best way possible?

But she doesnt. She is a show off, shes a narcissist, she is greedy. She claps her hands and gets what she wants.

Her clock is ticking. The 'relatable' look is wearing thin. She absolutely has nothing in common with her fans when most of England are struggling to make ends meet and she's showing off her new garden work.

Mums who are feeling the pressure because their partners are at work or are single Mums, struggling to keep their houses tidy, to get the best things for their child and so on. There she is showing off her hubby is at home every day and she swans round in a perfect home with Jamie on demand whenever she needs him to look after Ronnie

And she knows full well people are on to her and know she is a fake. That's why she pulls out the anxiety card, the victim card... making it poor ol' Soph... when really she is portraying herself in the worst possible light. Sad really. She could be likeable if she went about things the right way

Anyway! rant over. ATV hope that helps I'm just learning guyssszzz and all that x 😘

After she has had her work done I wonder if some of her sheeple will message the building guys and ask if they can have the same work but on Clearpay lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
GET WELL SOON 😂😂 cheeky witch
What was this all about? The post has been deleted. Has she had a go at someone?

It makes me so annoyed that she can click her fingers and get whatever she wants. There’s lots of work to do both inside and outside our house, plus a wedding next year to pay for. We can’t afford it all at once so we’re gonna have to wait. That’s life! She’s so not relatable now and then has the cheek to call us trolls when she seeks out our fair criticism.

Reactions: 20
When you make the mental shift from seeing her as just another stay at home mum/ influencer, and see her as what she is, it changes everything. In my opinion she is just an employee of all the companies she advertises for, in my mind she works in their marketing department, creating videos (her pre-recorded shite), showcasing products and self-promoting. She’s not genuine or hard working, this ‘fame’ didn’t just happen to her, she is a gleam/ P&G or whatever employee. And with all marketing it is lies and smoke and mirrors. Are we supposed to pretend she didn’t take all day off yesterday to prerecord cleaning content? Are the sheep supposed to believe that she is mum of the year when all she does is either feed her child sweet potato or video him? Are we supposed to envy her home which is full of gifted and sponsored advertising content? She is not this humble and genuine Mrs Hinch who has been spontaneously blessed, she is a walking talking advert manipulated by companies who are raking in the dough. If you don’t like the job anymore, quit. Unless you are contractually obliged that is. Sorry for the rant but I can’t take the emotional manipulation of her followers so she can make more money. ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 63
What was this all about? The post has been deleted. Has she had a go at someone?

It makes me so annoyed that she can click her fingers and get whatever she wants. There’s lots of work to do both inside and outside our house, plus a wedding next year to pay for. We can’t afford it all at once so we’re gonna have to wait. That’s life! She’s so not relatable now and then has the cheek to call us trolls when she seeks out our fair criticism.
Someone messaged her regarding her post about bullies, I can’t remember what the first sentence was, but she ended it saying “hope you get well soon, ATV” the woman is an hole. No other word for it.

My son is 9 months now, we moved into this house with nothing, we don’t really have that much now. But it’s our home, it’s our child’s first home, and where we will have all our memories of his firsts. We are slowly getting it how we want it, but we are both early twenties, and realise what we want we work for. Our son isn’t going to remember what he has or what he hasn’t had, he’s going to remember the fun he has with us. Something that poor Ronnie won’t remember, hell remember a mother who buys tit she doesn’t need off eBay, palming him off to jamie And shoving him behind the sofa. She needs to appreciate she has more than enough she could give and do for that little boy. But she chooses not too. She is unbelievable.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She doesn't have an original thought in her head. I snooped on her sister in law's account, that by the way, was started almost a full year before the hunch, and she has copied everything! Her SIL even drives an Audi!!!
Hunch is SO unnatural in her speech, movements, everything! She makes me cringe so badly!!! She is pathetic and her content is so boring and unfunny! I don't want to see her ugly mug slurp down ice cream. Like WTF?!?!
She reminds me so much of a reality star we had here in the states. Thought she was above everyone, moved into a mansion to get away from the neighbors, bitched about trolls all the time and had her fans tear apart anyone against her, lied about everything I followed a forum very similar to this one for over 10 years! Finally TLC network fired her ass and she now can't get work anywhere! She's a train wreck!
We just need to be patient, it will happen!
P.S.
This woman was also a raging narcissist that treated her children horribly#

Reactions: 24
She doesn't have an original thought in her head. I snooped on her sister in law's account, that by the way, was started almost a full year before the hunch, and she has copied everything! Her SIL even drives an Audi!!!
Hunch is SO unnatural in her speech, movements, everything! She makes me cringe so badly!!! She is pathetic and her content is so boring and unfunny! I don't want to see her ugly mug slurp down ice cream. Like WTF?!?!
She reminds me so much of a reality star we had here in the states. Thought she was above everyone, moved into a mansion to get away from the neighbors, bitched about trolls all the time and had her fans tear apart anyone against her, lied about everything I followed a forum very similar to this one for over 10 years! Finally TLC network fired her ass and she now can't get work anywhere! She's a train wreck!
We just need to be patient, it will happen!
What is her sister in laws account?

Reactions: 1
Sigh. I feel I went over board before. I don’t think I should be using the C word about another woman it’s not becoming. I do however feel she should be a little more sensitive. My own mental health has suffered as a result of working throughout this crisis, I’m exhausted and I am tired and I am tired of this tit and social media. People telling you how you should be thinking, how you should feel, what you should buy, to be kind etc etc. I’m just sick of it. Spoilt brats who get everything given to them and still want more. I wish she would just stop
Sometimes there's no other word but your dignified apology speaks volumes.
There's much more work we can do without falling foul of the venacular.She's exasperating sometimes we all get that but sometimes I think we might be better placed to rise above her.for example she's made everyone feel she was targeting Tattle with her latest troll comment and we shouldn't take the bait?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Drove past the duck pond in Writtle earlier guyzzz and there were loads of people sat on the green with drinks and picnics. Pretty sure that was where Zoph and Vestlife took their cool bag for a trip the other day. There’s a road that runs right along the other side of the pond.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.