Mrs Hinch #188 has a Kinky Minky, eats like a goat. Getting a new garden, on IG to gloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sneaky witch has been rumbled, so is now throwing her pre recorded tit up early. She couldn't haveade it more obvious that she's been caught out.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion
Super fast gardeners put in some graft, built in a day, she thinks we're daft

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Those poopy 😉 belle fake flowers look awful just hanging there, now far too long now over the sleepers. She never, ever thinks anything through and wastes money like water She could have saved that money for her child’s future but instead chucks it around in yet another poorly thought out decision making process. Utter chaos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That was quick from cleaning the bottom stair to showing off the garden work. She must be fuming I bet she rang them and told them to get it down. I noticed her building company that done her house extension is following gmt landscapes as well.

Reactions: 16
Someone fill me in ? Did it get leaked ? By who ? I'm currently in a&e with my son where I've been since 6am I need a good laugh ,

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Pretty sure that so much of her life is prerecorded, even she no longer has a clue what day it is or what happened when.
How does she think she can get away with a video on Friday showing the bare garden, stating what they’d decided and that it would take a while, and then one on Sunday morning showing the job completed? 🙄
“Hinching” needs a new definition. It no longer means cleaning like a loon, it means lying through your bastard teeth about every element of your life!!! 😡

Reactions: 27
“Putting some videos together”

Hahahahahaha Grinch, were you hoping not to post until it was all done? Shame.. tattle found you out AGAIN!

Reactions: 19
She will get away with it. She always does. How people don’t see through her is beyond me. It just shows that her army will never see the light as Sophie knows. I said back in the middle of lockdown when she was having bbqs that there could be a video of Sophie spitting in an nhs workers face and her army would still
Forgive it

Reactions: 14
Someone fill me in ? Did it get leaked ? By who ? I'm currently in a&e with my son where I've been since 6am I need a good laugh ,
Oh no, hope he’s ok!

The landscaping company posted photos of it, didn’t tag her or anything but an eagle eyed tattler saw. It’s now been deleted and she’s having to reveal it earlier than planned as she’s ‘having to put some videos together’ to show it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Here’s the leak for anyone that missed it earlier...now deleted by the garden company

8B4FFEE2-F7AE-4FB6-B0CA-E4FD7AF69348.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What a tit life she leads. How draining must it be to have to constantly be lying, covering up and paranoid about what's coming next. I dont envy her at all...its just not worth it.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.