Mrs Hinch #188 has a Kinky Minky, eats like a goat. Getting a new garden, on IG to gloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today im going through instagram looking for "really small businesses" that can replace my extension roof by 5pm today. Ive got 190 followers (not bought) so maybe I can get it gifted or a big discount in return for helping them get more followers. What do you guyzzzzzz think.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I've put it in every hinch group I can including Zoflora Addicts but they're all waiting approval 😖🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread: Hinch’s gardens already done, it’s all been a lie, incoming meltdown in 3..2...1!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Can you guys just respond to a existing thread in the big Hinch groups on FB so it doesn’t need to be approved?

Reactions: 7
Simple questions folks. Who can eat a triple bread and double fried egg sandwich and get into a size 8 frock? She is such a fibber!! Of course we never actually see her eating anything, same as little lad really - we just see a great big plateful and then an empty one. She is crackers if she thinks she can fool anyone apart from her deranged followers . :)

Reactions: 16
I’m lost guyz can someone fill me in on the garden/sleeper drama? Sorry guyzzz I’m just learning

Reactions: 2
I don't usually leap to her defence but my little girl has tanned since she was tiny, doesn't matter what I put on her. She spent an hour in the garden with suncream on when it was cloudy and came in with tan criss cross lines from her swimming costume. She has olive skin and just soaks the sun up.
Fair enough. I just never seen a baby with a tan before. But I'm not a mum as we can't have children 😔 #sobstory so I'm still learning. ATV x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The garden company were in the middle of this job 3 days ago.... And Soph's project was allegedly going to take a while to complete...so it was either finished at least a week ago or they abandoned this half done job to quickly knock up hers in a couple of days....

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
And just like that, they’ve deleted the post!
Wonder if they got an angry voice note from Grinch?
fancy just wanting to truthfully share your work but your not allowed to coz your customer wants to lie. She’s fucked up

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
There is something so wrong with her!

Why lie Sophie?

Probably so gaunt because of the stress with her control issues with leading the perfect insta life.

The poor guy posted his work, which he is entitled to do and it seems like Hinch has told him to take it down, so he does! What power does she hold.

If it doesn't fit in with her reveal she shouldn't lie and make it seem as if It just appeared out of nowhere but nope she will drag innocent people into her chaotic drama filled life!

On a serious note I do hope her neck is ok from all the clawing 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Serves her right that the landscape people put up that picture she was the one who introduced them to Instagram silly mare
Just had a look at his profile he only started posting 3 days ago . what day did she say the builders started I can’t remember now. Must work like her clicking her fingers and job done

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Maybe one of these will be a vegetable patch, for the plants she bought the other day, and never bought pots for and now we know why, why lie about it your 30 not bleeping 3 knobhead

Reactions: 17
She has all that money and that’s what she chooses to go for? Could have made it look really nice but instead it looks like a pub beer garden!

Reactions: 5
Omg I’ve in a dogs water!!!! Omg NO!!! This is so dangerous in heat! I can’t honestly believe she done this & then shown her sheep! Omg omg omg!!!!!!!!! She don’t deserve that dog as she early has no idea how to look after a animal.

Reactions: 4
New thread suggestion

Soph's new garden has been leaked
Head over to gmt landscapes for a quick sneak peek

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The garden company were in the middle of this job 3 days ago.... And Soph's project was allegedly going to take a while to complete...so it was either finished at least a week ago or they abandoned this half done job to quickly knock up hers in a couple of days....
Wonder if this is part of the GreySkull Towers garden revamp? It is grey tiles after all 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.