Mrs Hinch #188 has a Kinky Minky, eats like a goat. Getting a new garden, on IG to gloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they painting the sleepers grey too? (I can't remember"the vision")
Wouldn't it be more sensible to paint them before filling with soil?
Isnโ€™t that where she was having those grey composite sleepers? Maybe itโ€™s the photo but they look wooden to me.

Reactions: 5
So I'm a bit behind with old Hinchs stories. So if this has already been discussed, I apologise!

Why does she always say 'I could cry', she's constantly so dramatic. It's a dress, from Tesco. Literally last week you were wearing a ยฃ200 designer dress for your son's birthday party, whilst you dressed him in cheap tat or clothing that was too small. Yet you are nearly crying over a Tesco dress. Initially I was going to write 'my god you know what you're doing re manipulating your audience' however I don't think you actually do!! As surely you should have given the designer dress all this attention considering you claim not to buy designer kit, so surely you should have felt super lucky that you bought that dress for yourself, no?
View attachment 165539

Has anyone noticed when she is with both Jamie and Ronnie, she copies EVERYTHING Jamie says to Ronnie? It's genuinely like she doesnt know how to communicate/encourage him off her own back. She literally copies him word for word on this story.
View attachment 165544

Did she really just sling a load of clothes onto the floor, to show her acknowledgment to Pride, really, is that the best she could have done!?
View attachment 165546

Oh another thing as well. When she does her 'hauls', it really annoys me when she claims not to know/has forgotten what she's bought or when she says things like 'I don't THINK they're the same size', I mean yeah really relatable Selfish Soph, just throwing tit in the trolley not having a clue what you're buying. Unless that's a lie too, considering you said you had a 'plan' for those boxes. If I'm buying something with the intention of doing something with it I'll be making sure I know it's right for what I want to do with it!!! Moron!

I'm presuming she'd having a day off today considering we've heard nothing from her this morning.

Sorry for the early rant!!! Good Morning Tattlers! ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚
I thought the cloths thing for Pride was awful, she couldnโ€™t do better than that for her 3.5 million massive platform. Shameful

Reactions: 14
ร€nyone notice ronrons farmers tan on his arms? Surely a baby shouldn't have a tan... It's skin damage. Not cute ๐Ÿ˜ก
I do think some childrenโ€™s skin tan even through factor 50 sun cream my daughter has olive skin and would tan like that

Reactions: 1
I wonder how soon it is till poppy Belle get down there and fill the sleepers with fake tit. Because you know she can't keep a plant alive ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought the cloths thing for Pride was awful, she couldnโ€™t do better than that for her 3.5 million massive platform. Shameful
I'm glad I'm not the only one. I thought it was really saying that she did it on the FLOOR with a load of old cloths. I mean how disrespectful is that!!! The amount of tat she has in that kallax unit, I'm sure she could have done something better than junk on the floor! I hope others notice this too and call her out. So disrespectful x

Reactions: 7
Would the neighbour who posted, canโ€™t remember the user name, be able to clarify the timeline? The whole street must have noticed delivery lorries and machinery arriving. I donโ€™t want to accuse Sophie of a complete cover up but looking at the dry weather during the work, itโ€™s almost like this was all completed in time for Ronnieโ€™s big birthday party ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 12
I donโ€™t understand the reasoning for the lies. Why not just say weโ€™ve been planning this for a few weeks, work starts today. I DONT UNDERSTAND THE POINT OF IT ALL ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I really dont get the lying?? Just be bloody honest. People dont like being lied to.

Reactions: 5
She's going to be fuming she didn't get to do the big garden reveal first ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ cue the story saying I used a very small teeny tiny landscaping company guyzzzzzzzzzzz. Bet you it was all #gifted. Begging goat!!!
Bloody hell, she only told us about 4 days ago she was getting it done!

Reactions: 4
ร€nyone notice ronrons farmers tan on his arms? Surely a baby shouldn't have a tan... It's skin damage. Not cute ๐Ÿ˜ก
If he's in the sun he'll catch it regardless, my son's been covered in factor 50 multiple times a day and only been out when it's cooled down a little and he's got a tan

How did she cope when he was a newborn last July and August hot weather?? Surely she would have remembered what she did last year and be a little more relaxed about it.
She didn't seem too anxious whilst she was travelling all over Essex & Suffolk with him?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Iโ€™m proper confused ๐Ÿ˜. Itโ€™s been raining & windy in the uk all weekend ? . This must of been completed in the warm weather but wasnโ€™t it only Friday she said it was starting ????
Donโ€™t understand why she lies & gets herself in such a pickle ?? She brings it on herself !!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.