Mrs Hinch #188 has a Kinky Minky, eats like a goat. Getting a new garden, on IG to gloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand the reasoning for the lies. Why not just say we’ve been planning this for a few weeks, work starts today. I DONT UNDERSTAND THE POINT OF IT ALL 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Exactly. Why lie?! It's her garden she can do whatever she wants to it but why be so full of tit?!

Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion..... She said the garden was just a little job, more like keep spilling from her gob

Reactions: 4
Omg I’ve in a dogs water!!!! Omg NO!!! This is so dangerous in heat! I can’t honestly believe she done this & then shown her sheep! Omg omg omg!!!!!!!!! She don’t deserve that dog as she early has no idea how to look after a animal.
genuine question-how come?

Reactions: 3
And of course there was just a digger laying around spare to help them. 🙄🙄

Where's Jenna at ? Did she see anything 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hey Tattlers!
Thanks for all the lovely messages and replies!
you lot have really pulled me through with what I’ve been catching up on this morning!

Excellent work on the garden screenshots! You are all too good!
I bet she’s having a mad one this morning now!

ATV ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t understand the reasoning for the lies. Why not just say we’ve been planning this for a few weeks, work starts today. I DONT UNDERSTAND THE POINT OF IT ALL 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s got to have a big build up and a massive drama to keep her minions interested. She wanted to tease the progress no doubt over weeks as she’s lazy and can’t think of better content so thought this boring garden update would do. Honestly, the woman thinks she’s more famous than she’ll ever be. So very embarrassing, really 😬

Reactions: 21
Poor George the landscaper has probably felt the full force of the Hinch today 😂😂😂 will probably have to gift her it for free to make up for his mistakes, that’s if it wasn’t already gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The weather though! Please me her army are not that bloody stupid they won’t get on to that! She even wrote about the thunder and rain on Friday before she showed the empty garden and the plans. Two days later it’s done and somehow it’s been sunny over her garden while the rest of the country has been rain and wind??? Just tell the truth and say it was done last week!! It clearly was and she’s just making herself look ridiculous now.

Reactions: 11
On her stories now showing the work being done, the weather is glorious. Now, I can’t speak on behalf of the people of the Village of Maldon, but since she made the announcement on Friday, the weather’s been bloody awful where I am.
This is why she posted this morning that Ronnie being hot and sweaty last night and today etc.. to try and make out it’s still warm and sunny in Maldon so the sunny videos of the garden don’t look out of place.

Reactions: 9
Poor landscaper probably digging his own hole to hide down 😂😂 can you imagine the temper tantrum she's throwing !

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If she’s going to put flowers all along that surely there will be bees and wasps and why would anyone want to sit there?

Reactions: 12
So I'm a bit behind with old Hinchs stories. So if this has already been discussed, I apologise!

Why does she always say 'I could cry', she's constantly so dramatic. It's a dress, from Tesco. Literally last week you were wearing a £200 designer dress for your son's birthday party, whilst you dressed him in cheap tat or clothing that was too small. Yet you are nearly crying over a Tesco dress. Initially I was going to write 'my god you know what you're doing re manipulating your audience' however I don't think you actually do!! As surely you should have given the designer dress all this attention considering you claim not to buy designer kit, so surely you should have felt super lucky that you bought that dress for yourself, no?
Screenshot_2020-06-28-09-54-53-54.png

Has anyone noticed when she is with both Jamie and Ronnie, she copies EVERYTHING Jamie says to Ronnie? It's genuinely like she doesnt know how to communicate/encourage him off her own back. She literally copies him word for word on this story.
Screenshot_2020-06-28-09-55-22-44.png

Did she really just sling a load of clothes onto the floor, to show her acknowledgment to Pride, really, is that the best she could have done!?
Screenshot_2020-06-28-09-55-50-70.png

Oh another thing as well. When she does her 'hauls', it really annoys me when she claims not to know/has forgotten what she's bought or when she says things like 'I don't THINK they're the same size', I mean yeah really relatable Selfish Soph, just throwing tit in the trolley not having a clue what you're buying. Unless that's a lie too, considering you said you had a 'plan' for those boxes. If I'm buying something with the intention of doing something with it I'll be making sure I know it's right for what I want to do with it!!! Moron!

I'm presuming she'd having a day off today considering we've heard nothing from her this morning.

Sorry for the early rant!!! Good Morning Tattlers! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Edit: Oops, my insta must be playing tricks on me, as she's just popped up with a million stories already! My bad!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This is why she posted this morning that Ronnie being hot and sweaty last night and today etc.. to try and make out it’s still warm and sunny in Maldon so the sunny videos of the garden don’t look out of place.
Fancy using your year old son to back up your lies. Disgraceful

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.