Mrs Hinch #188 has a Kinky Minky, eats like a goat. Getting a new garden, on IG to gloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ànyone notice ronrons farmers tan on his arms? Surely a baby shouldn't have a tan... It's skin damage. Not cute 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She's going to be fuming she didn't get to do the big garden reveal first 😆🤣 cue the story saying I used a very small teeny tiny landscaping company guyzzzzzzzzzzz. Bet you it was all #gifted. Begging goat!!!
I think the company have deleted that post
She said I think yesterday or day before that Ronnie couldn’t take his eyes off the builders and then she cut the story

Does this baby only ever sleep on one side? It’s always the same side shot 🙄
That’s his best side 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Poor builders- they won’t be used to all this drama. 😞 they normally just come, do job and post pictures ( not even that for these guys if they’re new to Instagram)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's going to be fuming she didn't get to do the big garden reveal first 😆🤣 cue the story saying I used a very small teeny tiny landscaping company guyzzzzzzzzzzz. Bet you it was all #gifted. Begging goat!!!
Eww it looks vile, gosh she really has no taste and I can’t believe they haven’t painted the fence before having that monstrosity fitted, surely that’s going to be awkward?

Reactions: 7
That garden was definitely completed last week. Look at the weather. It’s been crap since Thursday/Friday and the sky is clear blue in that picture.
That will be why wonwons birthday table was set up all inside and all photographs were inside.....

Reactions: 15
Would it not have made sense to paint the fences before building in front of them so you could actually bloody reach them 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Ànyone notice ronrons farmers tan on his arms? Surely a baby shouldn't have a tan... It's skin damage. Not cute 😡
I don't usually leap to her defence but my little girl has tanned since she was tiny, doesn't matter what I put on her. She spent an hour in the garden with suncream on when it was cloudy and came in with tan criss cross lines from her swimming costume. She has olive skin and just soaks the sun up.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Still learning here guyzzz so might have been said have missed a couple of threads but the garden company only started posting like 3 days ago new to Instagram.... is this because queen soph has promised them mentions and all her sheep will be in touch for work? You know using her platform to help 'really small' companies?

Reactions: 12
Still learning here guyzzz so might have been said have missed a couple of threads but the garden company only started posting like 3 days ago new to Instagram.... is this because queen soph has promised them mentions and all her sheep will be in touch for work? You know using her platform to help 'really small' companies?
I mean, to be fair to them, in a little over 24 hours they’ve planned, ordered the relevant materials and installed everything! 😜 Who wouldn’t want use them?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
haha she’s gonna be fuming 😂😂
It looks tit. I can’t believe she chose that over a mini play area.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if we'll get a story later...."oh my gosh guyzzzzz, the gardner's had a cancellation so they were able to get started right away....I just love it, I'm so happy, it sounds silly but does that make sense?"
She's going to have to reveal it now she's been exposed surely.
Her tech guy is going to be pulling some serious Sunday overtime rearranging and editing all her pre recorded content!!
NOPE she’s gonna pretend it’s someone else’s garden and nothing happened

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.