Mrs Hinch #188 has a Kinky Minky, eats like a goat. Getting a new garden, on IG to gloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s the leak for anyone that missed it earlier...now deleted by the garden company

View attachment 165536
On her stories now showing the work being done, the weather is glorious. Now, I can’t speak on behalf of the people of the Village of Maldon, but since she made the announcement on Friday, the weather’s been bloody awful where I am.

Reactions: 13
It’s a fkin joke, she doesn’t think things through, she thinks of an idea an then it’s done, how the fk she got a person to do it when everybody else is waiting weeks for stuff

Reactions: 2
Can you imagine the scene is greysteel towers. Jamie they’ve only gone and posted a photo of my bleeping garden you look after Ronnie while I get out there in my pyjamas and do a bit of filming.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she had the idea on Friday and contacted the company. They managed to order all the materials and complete all that on Saturday. Yea. Course they did. The sheep won’t see through it though.

Reactions: 27
This is hilarious 😂 I stopped following her and this thread and now I've no idea why...it's the gift that keeps on giving!! If her "army" dont see she how full of tit she is after this then they never will. Friday it was a plan she had... yesterday they were done?! Pull the other one 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she had the idea on Friday and contacted the company. They managed to order all the materials and complete all that on Saturday. Yea. Course they did. The sheep won’t see through it though.
Nope they are as dumb as she is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m proper confused 😐. It’s been raining & windy in the uk all weekend ? . This must of been completed in the warm weather but wasn’t it only Friday she said it was starting ????

Reactions: 12
Shes uploaded the garden stories twice in a row 🙈 might have been deleted since this post but they're defo on twice at the mo

Reactions: 5
On her stories now showing the work being done, the weather is glorious. Now, I can’t speak on behalf of the people of the Village of Maldon, but since she made the announcement on Friday, the weathers been bloody awful where I am.
Yes yes it's been miserable here and im about 15 minutes from her doorstep. It's rained, poured, thunder lighting and the winds have been Gusty.

The sun is out this morning but it's still really windy !

Reactions: 14
Live by social media, die by it zoph When will you learn that you can’t control it and that it will always have mastery over you. She must be constantly chasing her tail, trying desperately to keep up with it all. No way to live an authentic life, is it worth it?

Reactions: 19
Funny her stories this morning show the building work at a totally different stage to what the builders posted last night? Her stories show it as further behind! Why does she keep lying about everything? Its obviously pre recorded.

Reactions: 14
Oh no, hope he’s ok!

The landscaping company posted photos of it, didn’t tag her or anything but an eagle eyed tattler saw. It’s now been deleted and she’s having to reveal it earlier than planned as she’s ‘having to put some videos together’ to show it 😂
He's ok, fell down stairs and split and already healing scar open. 😂 Although I suspect twin 1 pushed him 🤣🤣 twin life is always fun

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Who’s gonna tell her she’s put the same three stories on twice? 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t understand the reasoning for the lies. Why not just say we’ve been planning this for a few weeks, work starts today. I DONT UNDERSTAND THE POINT OF IT ALL 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 31
What a shame, maybe if she didn't lie so much she could be more likeable. Honesty is the best policy, Zoph, I know ya reading x

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.