Mrs Hinch #178 When Ronnie wakes Hinch whinges, her tumbledryer sheets cause itchy minges

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her house would literally explode with amount of frigging zoflora, febreeze, lenor soaked plastic tit . Seriously how tacky are they .
Tacky tacky tacky plastic tit
Maybe that's it? They light the candles (there will be more than one) on Ronnie's undeclared gifted cake "oh guyysss, my house just exploded with all the flammable tit I spray around and hoard. But don't worry guyysss, I just happened to have this 6 bed spare house just waiting for us to move in, it's even got its own little field look!" 🙄🤨 Everything else she no longer wants" breaks"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Henry hiding is becoming a regular occurrence 😂 the desperate tit hid in the garage a few wks ago & now behind the shed, seems like he is sick & tired of Hinch being in his face every waking minute of his miserable life!

My kids refused to get dressed would crawl off whilst doing their nappy but you know what I did? I picked them up & persevered till they were dressed & I did it on my own as my husband works for a living, I didn’t bleat on the gram, she needs to stop with the sympathy seeking & be a bloody adult!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jamie has NO life at all no hobbies no friends never leaving lunatics side. Can you imagine if he did go back to work how would she cope she can’t even go to shops without him.
I imagine she’d be the witch who texts him constantly asking what he’s doing every 20 mins.

JAYMEEE get home NOW your son made a mess and you need to take him!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She wants to get a grip of herself letting her one year old get away with stuff just cos he screams. Let him scream and just continue to get him ready, he's not the 1st baby that screams because he doesn't want to get dressed your just making a rod for your own back if you continue with that mind set. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I know it’s been said before but as more time goes by I’m amazed she doesn’t do a single giveaway! Not so much as a bottle of ZoFlo. She could have done a deal about those ghastly hanging baskets, got the company a load of follows and given one away - most other influencers do stuff like that all the time but I’ve never seen her do anything.
To clarify - I detest the baskets - just using them as an example ATFV 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So let me get this straight. Ronnie throwing a tantrum, the dog eating a old bone and prune juice on the floor is her big drama?

There are people dying, people not allowed to attend loved ones funerals and she's literally having a meltdown over nothing 🤷?
She done this before a few weeks ago - '3' things all happened early morning, can't remember what they were but we're the same sort of this as this morning and she spilt something, I think it might have been the "I bumped into my side table and knocked my 2 urns over and they broke" morning.... All 3 times she conveniently had her phone on her and managed to take a pic in time. Cynical ol' me thinking these are just staged set ups to show she is relatable and has bad days, to garner sympathy do people are more likely to pay attention to her posts later on today (queue some sort of delivery, swipe up and/or advertisement) 🙄

Reactions: 19
She really needs to take a step back and evaluate things properly.

Her morning just sounds like a typical morning 🤷
My kid pissed on my carpet this morning. I should probs pop to insta and story how much of a tit morning I've had 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion:

Fatty got stuck, Ronnie won't get dressed, Vesties hair went wrong, all the effin best.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Gretal is back we know that’s when she’s in her manic mood 😆

Toast on her chins but she clearly said she doesnt really eat bread or like toast. Alright hon 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is really winding me up this morning with her "drama"
Nothing else to say, except bore off Zoph.
Toast on your chin, you look at yourself a thousand times a day in the mirror, you knew it was there. Stop trying to make relatable happen, it's not going to happen (mean girls reference) 😂

• Haha
I know it’s been said before but as more time goes by I’m amazed she doesn’t do a single giveaway! Not so much as a bottle of ZoFlo. She could have done a deal about those ghastly hanging baskets, got the company a load of follows and given one away - most other influencers do stuff like that all the time but I’ve never seen her do anything.
To clarify - I detest the baskets - just using them as an example ATFV 😘
She didn't even do a giveaway of her own book, not even a competition either.... As the "author" she would have been given or able to request a handful of books for this purpose, but nope, nothing. Probably gave 1 to each family member and has the rest dotted all around her house everywhere.

If she was a bar of chocolate she would eat herself, it's all me myself & I with her.

• Haha
Eurgh Fred Vest posting a filtered pic of himself on his insta stories. Grow up hon. You’re 41 years old. Embarrassment!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.