Mrs Hinch #178 When Ronnie wakes Hinch whinges, her tumbledryer sheets cause itchy minges

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that what she thinks is a shocking morning??
A toddler being a toddler.
A dog being a dog.
CHOOSING to cut someone’s hair.
THROWING PRUNE JUICE ON THE FLOOR YOURSELF.

What a privileged life she leads.....

PS: Imagine someone whose entire existence started from being a cleaning hack person complaining about stains 🙈🤣
She’ll have the Pink Stuff out later scoring brownie points.

So predictable.....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Last time she posted so late on in the morning, we had "the worst morning ever" Henry rolled in foz tit, she dropped something and tripped over vesticles flip flops and lay on the floor crying while fred vest had to pick her up from the floor. Absolute spoilt child!! @shadyessex33 is right, verucca really suits her!! Horrible witch
👏👏 same today! Most stressful morning! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So who is the parent and who is the child? Seems like three children and one furry lump live in that house.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wait until she has to get him dressed to go to school and he refuses!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg i saw this on facebook on a post about someone else but who does it remind you of😂😂😂🤣🤣 ‘She's a head case with deep psychological issues & that's a understatement. She's been caught out in every lye & her past deeds been revealed. Only plp with serious psychological health issues would go to such lengths to act out such deluded schemes & treatment to others. All in the aim to obtain money & social status while betraying the victim. Classic narcissist!’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well hinch, I woke up this morning to a load of cat tit on my bedroom floor because she had been locked in our room overnight by accident. I managed to have a 10 minute shower before my baby decided to projectile vomited down my top and bra, quick wet wipe wash will have to do. My washing machine is blocked so when I went to empty it this morning, I was considering building a boat with the amount of water that flooded my kitchen. My husband is renovating living room so dust and plaster all over the place (no one gifted me a holiday to dlp whilst this was going on), ive wrestled and headlocked my 2 year old getting her dressed, hair and teeth brushed. My pre teen has just come downstairs like something out of kevin and perry because she cant find a pair of socks. My baby is having an off day so wont let me put her down and my toddler is like the tasmanian devil on redbull. Thanks for asking hun. Atv

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think Jamie is being ungrateful on his story. I think Hinch did a cracking job.

Point Blur_Jun152020_123008.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
If my husband asked for his hair cut when I was having a "bad" morning (her morning seemed pretty normal everyday to me) I would be telling him how far he can shove the clippers up his arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Haha I went on to see the different posts but seems someone has just asked that very question. Which was it? Bought or *gifted?
Oooo they’ve said she bought them! Asking where it said gifted. On your own bleeping stories it says gifted!

Reactions: 5
Ha bleeping Ha!!! Ronniehastantrumshatesclothes is rebelling!!! Her living doll fights back!! No more behind the sofa for him!! He's gonna mess tit up & wreck the joint!! GO RONNIE!! Scream if you wanna go faster!!

Boom Shake Shake Shake the room Tic Tic Tic Tic BOOM!! 🧨🧨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s given up already? Have these even been planted a week? Gardening is about patience so makes sense her only flowers are TOP QUALITY silk. 🙄
Those are supposed to be kept inside near a window for sunlight. No wonder they’re not growing in the deepest darkest corner of her garden guys. Just Learning. ATB.

Sorry if someone else has beaten me to this, this was posted over on the Susie Verrill thread and MOD thread but gives a really good overview to DARVO and you’re bang on that Hinch uses this too.

While it’s not a surprise, seeing it spelt out in black and white really reinforces the shady manipulative behaviour Hinch et al get away with and aren’t called out on.
I have a ‘friend’ who uses DARVO constantly. it’s exhausting dealing with her.

Reactions: 8
Bloody hell. She’s practically rabid this morning! Calm down hon you’ll give yourself a nose bleed!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jesus christ i swear that kid just lives off of carbs 🤢yet another pasta hes having, spinach?!? Does a 1 year old really need spinach near enough everyday? & she said ‘mangos’ like shed cut up some mango pieces but nah its just a mango ellas pouch squeezed onto the tray😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.