Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HopeThatHelps

Chatty Member
I don’t mind Stacey, I do find her funny... however I thought she was done with this bullshit 🤦‍♀️ I also don’t believe they FaceTime every night! I don’t even do that with my best mate I’ve had for years n years! View attachment 153258
Not even gonna lie I put off a zoom chat with my best friends for like 2 months purely because I just couldn’t be bothered and just wanted to drink wine/prosecco or gin (whatever I had in at the time) in peace whilst binge watching Netflix!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112

Lemons91

I don’t mind Stacey, I do find her funny... however I thought she was done with this bullshit 🤦‍♀️ I also don’t believe they FaceTime every night! I don’t even do that with my best mate I’ve had for years n years!
64FBE60A-6A7B-420B-9AFB-079E416C9221.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 97

Misssj80

VIP Member
So Stacey Solomon driving past some fields is reminded of hinch!!!!???? Those two are pathetic and I do not buy their "friendship" . There will be a collaboration at some point with these two

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 91

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Fatty got stuck, Ronnie won't get dressed, Vesties hair went wrong, all the effin best.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

WeepingWillow

Aah, don't you love it when your fresh flower bouquets smell of wild Lenor?
so...a friend of mine wasn’t doing so well with her 2nd baby - she had PND and just was, well, not coping. So one day when her mum had the kids, me and another friend went over and gutted the house etc doing all the housework and stuff (her partner was and is a dick)

anyway.....I go to clean out a vase of artificial flowers and in the bottom, with about four weeks of dust on top is five or six lenor sheets - she’d been shoving them down there a la Hinch!

it’s one of the many reasons I can’t stand this bint - there’s my friend going through a terrible time with her mental health and she’s comparinf herself to that boot, tumble dryer sheets stuffed in places!! All to keep up appearances.

IMO it’s why she should be ashamed of herself. I may not be particularly well liked on here but I don’t care about that at all - I care about showing folk what a money grabbing cow Hinch really is!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Eddypeter

VIP Member
Stacey lets herself down massively by association with hinch! Real best mates take the piss out of each other, not lick each other’s arse. If my Best friend obsessed over fields I would comment something along the lines of ‘ just drove past a field and it reminded me of what a knob head you are, miss ya twat face’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Not at all. It’s probably the best 45 mins of his day 🤣🤣

I imagine he gets his flip flops on, burst into the grey drona boxes pulling out all the coloured items, he probably even has a technicolour dream coat, spins around singing any song with the word colours in it imagining a time when he was in a perm-grey cloud!!!!

🥴🥴🥴🌈🕺🏼🌈🕺🏼
20200614_142201.jpg

I bet he lives for the nights she falls asleep on the floor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

TomTitLane

VIP Member
I can’t help but look at SS stories every now and again...they’re all out in the woods on a tree swing...and Hinch is just checking on her rug guysssss 🤔🤦🏼‍♀️ Why not give it a go Zoph, go out and get some fresh air from somewhere other than your garden and your ‘fave field’. And get a life whilst you’re at it.
Whenever someone says, "get a life" I always think of this little moment Hinch had 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67

Pepsi

VIP Member
This is what I was going to send but I couldn't bring myself to as it does seem very nasty. She is just trying to make a living in her own horrible, selfish, thoughtless way and i'm hoping that deep down like the real Grinch she does have a heart somewhere.
"#hinchexpress, what a load of shit, you could have called it #supporteachother, anything in fact that didn't have the name Hinch in it, but then that wouldn't have been to your advantage would it? You are so obviously ignorant about the real world. You need to stop influencing easily led people into thinking your way of life is in any way relatable.
Your right, your no celeb, you have no talent, your a woman not a girl and the only reason you have so many followers is that two thirds of them are bots. Your not Soph from the village, your Mrs Hinch, you have a marketing team, trademarks, a husband at home all day, a family near by...... the list goes on as to why you are not in any way relatable to most of your human followers. For goodness sake put down your phone and go and interact with your son. You pay more attention to the dog. Some advice - Do your marketing at night when Ronnie is asleep, try and keep track of your lies, stop contradicting yourself, don't turn the anxiety thing on and off, there are folk out there with real anxiety problems, don't try and pull the wool over your poor sheepies eyes as one day they will wake up to you. I'm not in any way jealous, in fact I wouldn't have your lifestyle for all the money, I even have more bathrooms than you (5) to pine. What does upset me is the horrible, callous way you are going about making a living. You really could be doing so much good."
So Tattlers I feel I have let you down by not actually sending message to her, that but feel much better for writing it down.
Fuckity fuck fuck, i'm off to the garden now to water my lettuce (not a euphenism)
There i'm officially in the swearing gang now ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

bellinibobble

VIP Member
DE8323EC-413F-412F-B557-3C7C402573C4.jpeg

Unbelievable. I have never read anything like it from grown adults. One income households thinking a £270 hanging basket is a good idea. It is irresponsible of them to buy these and irresponsible of Grinch to flog them to her cult.

Imagine being a stay at home mum and prioritising buying a hanging basket over money on your kids. Imagine your other half finding out you’ve signed up to a payment plan with the family debit card for a hanging basket. They’re not even that nice, it’s emperors new clothes! You can tell they just want to order some, to post them on insta and tag Grinch and maybe get a mention from her for doing so. It’s embarrassing.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 59

Good Egg

VIP Member
New thread title: toot toot! - all aboard the Hinchy train, you swipe up, my financial gain 🤑

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
Fucking dying at the fake flower company justifying the price “we only use the finest silks woven by Virgin Mary’s from Mars which are then hand delivered to us by Golden Eagles in diamond encrusted pouches” 🤣

All the birds in the tiny village of Maldon (population 64,000) chatting in the trees “If you need a good shit go to Hinch’s house she has the expensive silk hanging baskets at the front, it’s like shitting on a cloud” 👍🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Fish-in-the-Sea

I can't imagine the degree of sad life you must have to have that increasing your followers on Instagram matters to you.

I'm off now to hand some clean PJs and a care package to a nurse to give to my partner because he's been in hospital for a week after a fucking massive heart attack and I'm not allowed in to see him. And I just need to be allowed a hug right now 😭

Sorry, didn't mean to splurge.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Isa Drennan

Chatty Member
Is it just me who feels like SS and Hinch have a friendship solely based on passive aggressive competitiveness? Like if SS mentioned Rex walking Mrs Hinch would have ronnieblesshims running to the moon and back just to outdo her "chum"

• Haha
Reactions: 54

AC55

VIP Member
It's really rattled my cage that she dares to call what she does a career. Dicking about on Instagram, moaning about the time you've been awake since, filming every lunch you make for your child, throwing a strop about your husband's flip flops and picking up his dirty boxers, and the endless adverts that are piss easy and incredibly lucrative is not a career. I trained for three years before qualifying as a nurse and I've done numerous qualifications and certificates since then. I work 12 hour shifts, regularly work weekends, night shifts and bank holidays and have missed many family celebrations over the years because of my career. I run a home, look after my elder!y dad and mother in law and try as I might, I cannot accept what she does is a career. She's made a career out of being a duplicitous, narcissistic arsehole but wouldn't know a hard days work if it bit her scrawny Essex arse! 😠😠

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Gonefishing

THREAD SUGGESTION
The hinch express has left the station, vestlife is onboard cooking the bacon!

• Haha
Reactions: 52