Mrs Hinch #178 When Ronnie wakes Hinch whinges, her tumbledryer sheets cause itchy minges

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree completely. She’s making a rod for her own back and then will accuse everyone of picking on their child. What an idiot she is

Oh ffs please give me strength the comments on her taking a piece of toast of her witches chin make me want to vomit. They are seriously a bunch of arse hole kickers
What is the matter with these people. They seriously need to get a life and stop being so pathetic.

Reactions: 4
Hi guys, I’m new here. Love this thread on Mrs hinch though 🤣 I haven’t seen Jamie in her stories for ages.. or am I just missing something?
Just so you know, your username has a completely different meaning in this thread thanks to Henry 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Agree completely. She’s making a rod for her own back and then will accuse everyone of picking on their child. What an idiot she is

Oh ffs please give me strength the comments on her taking a piece of toast of her witches chin make me want to vomit. They are seriously a bunch of arse hole kickers
Jeez they make me sick 🤮

Reactions: 3
I’m a new mum and probably have a lot to learn but I don’t understand why she gives up when trying to dress Ronnie! If my child kicked off because she didn’t want her poppers done up, I wouldn’t care, they’re being done up!!
If Hinch cracks at things like this then Ronnie will never learn that he has to just suck it up and do stuff! Good luck when he kicks off when trying to put him in a car seat or pushchair... she will never get out of that grey prison.
Exactly. My son hated getting dressed and would kick off every single morning. And every morning I sang very loudly over his screaming while he got his nappy changed and clothes on. It’s called parenting!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ronnie “wouldn’t let her put his clothes on this morning” Does she realise that he’s not even a year old and she’s the adult?

Reactions: 15
I dunno if it's still a thing but when my daughter was under the age of 1 -she's 4 now- I got told 'food before one is just for fun' so why does she make all these massive meals for him? We used to do finger sandwiches, cucumber sticks, bits of meat chopped into stick shapes and tit like that. I don't think I gave her a massive meal like she gives ronronblesshim until she was well past 1 year old.
Same we were told it’s just about textures more then anything they only need two tablespoon fulls at most really to get them used to it they still get everything they need from milk the baby food industry is a joke

Reactions: 2
Exactly. My son hated getting dressed and would kick off every single morning. And every morning I sang very loudly over his screaming while he got his nappy changed and clothes on. It’s called parenting!!!
‘Oh he’s crying I can’t do anything stfu just do it you tit

Reactions: 4
Henry hiding is becoming a regular occurrence 😂 the desperate tit hid in the garage a few wks ago & now behind the shed, seems like he is sick & tired of Hinch being in his face every waking minute of his miserable life!
Presumably Vesticles dressed him in the end - or wait! Hey guyyyyssszzz, guess what - Ronnietuftsabdpoints can dress himself now!!!!!
My kids refused to get dressed would crawl off whilst doing their nappy but you know what I did? I picked them up & persevered till they were dressed & I did it on my own as my husband works for a living, I didn’t bleat on the gram, she needs to stop with the sympathy seeking & be a bloody adult!

Can’t help Henry was trying to escape the madhouse/screaming/Narc rage. It’s not the first time Henry has done a runner after a bad day!

Reactions: 6
She’s so weird about this kind of stuff! Remember when she was asking people advice about how to wipe his face after he eats because he didn’t like it? Just wipe it fs!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.