Mrs Hinch #178 When Ronnie wakes Hinch whinges, her tumbledryer sheets cause itchy minges

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All aboard the hinch express, chucking prune juice on the floor to make a mess

Dying at the fat dog getting stuck

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jesus christ i swear that kid just lives off of carbs 🤢yet another pasta hes having, spinach?!? Does a 1 year old really need spinach near enough everyday? & she said ‘mangos’ like shed cut up some mango pieces but nah its just a mango ellas pouch squeezed onto the tray😂😂😂
Nah could be worse, it could be daily kale like Joe Wick’s Wean in 15. Ah come on it took her a lot of effort to squeeze that mango pouch out with ‘the claw’! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m not surprised he doesn’t want clothes on. He’s probably sick of nothing actually fitting him!
Doesn’t she have the pull up nappies for him?! Must literally be the easiest ones to put on, just shows it’s all for the gram, she’s so relatable guyysss 🙄

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion
Hanging baskets debt, the rugs still wet, ronsomes learns hes not a pet

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone just watched second ep of Ambulance......its brilliant one of the paramedics is hating on fake hanging baskets lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi guys, I’m new here. Love this thread on Mrs hinch though 🤣 I haven’t seen Jamie in her stories for ages.. or am I just missing something?

Reactions: 6
She would need to take that boy in hand right now. He looks to me like he is a demanding little boy wanting his own way. Yes Sophie he does take after you no doubt about it. There is a way of distracting a child to get them dressed and she obviously gives up and lets him have his own way
They are going to be one of those families that I have to deal with in school now. The kid cries, throws a tantrum because they can't have their own way or have been told off. Then the parents are straight on the phone or turning up to scream and shout at us that their precious child is an angel and won't be doing any of the consequences that we have put in place.
I can just the teacher's face when the office calls 'Mrs Hinch is here/on the phone AGAIN'

Edit: Just wanted to add and I work in a high school but it all starts when they are RonRon's age

• Haha
Reactions: 20
All aboard the hinch express, chucking prune juice on the floor to make a mess
this should be the next thread title!

They are going to be one of those families that I have to deal with in school now. The kid cries, throws a tantrum because they can't have their own way or have been told off. Then the parents are straight on the phone or turning up to scream and shout at us that their precious child is an angel and won't be doing any of the consequences that we have put in place.
I can just the teacher's face when the office calls 'Mrs Hinch is here/on the phone AGAIN'

Edit: Just wanted to add and I work in a high school but it all starts when they are RonRon's age
Ohhhhh yes. I feel you (Head of Year 7 here)

• Haha
Thread suggestion: Hinch’s one grand hanging baskets, her magic garage, when will they wake up n see it’s in tatters?

Reactions: 2
Right, I have been quiet for too long! I moved to France a few years ago and don't have the luxury of English goodies. I'm a self proclaimed scoffers of treats! I use the poundworld website regularly. However! I logged on, all excited as I haven't ordered in a while. Hinch witch has destroyed it! I got a lovely message stating because of Mrs hinch doing an order I now have to wait up to 8 days for my custard creams! Get her in the bin now! 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Agree completely. She’s making a rod for her own back and then will accuse everyone of picking on their child. What an idiot she is

Oh ffs please give me strength the comments on her taking a piece of toast of her witches chin make me want to vomit. They are seriously a bunch of arse hole kickers

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I dunno if it's still a thing but when my daughter was under the age of 1 -she's 4 now- I got told 'food before one is just for fun' so why does she make all these massive meals for him? We used to do finger sandwiches, cucumber sticks, bits of meat chopped into stick shapes and tit like that. I don't think I gave her a massive meal like she gives ronronblesshim until she was well past 1 year old.

At least all’s well in Sofloras world now all her sheep are sending her adoring messages. Oh how loved am I? Thank you all MY hinchers

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.