Mrs Hinch #178 When Ronnie wakes Hinch whinges, her tumbledryer sheets cause itchy minges

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t mind Stacey, I do find her funny... however I thought she was done with this bullshit 🤦‍♀️ I also don’t believe they FaceTime every night! I don’t even do that with my best mate I’ve had for years n years!
64FBE60A-6A7B-420B-9AFB-079E416C9221.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 97
So Stacey Solomon driving past some fields is reminded of hinch!!!!???? Those two are pathetic and I do not buy their "friendship" . There will be a collaboration at some point with these two

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 91
I don’t mind Stacey, I do find her funny... however I thought she was done with this bullshit 🤦‍♀️ I also don’t believe they FaceTime every night! I don’t even do that with my best mate I’ve had for years n years! View attachment 153258
Not even gonna lie I put off a zoom chat with my best friends for like 2 months purely because I just couldn’t be bothered and just wanted to drink wine/prosecco or gin (whatever I had in at the time) in peace whilst binge watching Netflix!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112
So Stacey Solomon driving past some fields is reminded of hinch!!!!???? Those two are pathetic and I do not buy their "friendship" . There will be a collaboration at some point with these two
And then a big falling out and they end up suing each other and doing tell all stories in OK! 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
And then a big falling out and they end up suing each other and doing tell all stories in OK! 😄
Oh God that will be the next thing after lockdown, an OK exclusive with the two of them declaring how much they love each other and how they are besties. Even my best friends of 30 years and I aren't in contact everyday. Fake fake fake these two

• Sick
Reactions: 48
Not even gonna lie I put off a zoom chat with my best friends for like 2 months purely because I just couldn’t be bothered and just wanted to drink wine/prosecco or gin (whatever I had in at the time) in peace whilst binge watching Netflix!
Thank *insert religious deity* i thought I was the only one to do this 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yes maybe the weening book! 💡

Reactions: 7
Thank *insert religious deity* i thought I was the only one to do this 😂😂
Don’t get me wrong, I love my friends and can’t wait for a good old piss up when the pubs are back open or when we’re allowed in each other’s houses but like we’re in lockdown, nothing exciting is happening in my life apart from Tattle😂😂😂 if it’s true they FaceTime everyday, what the hell do they even talk about😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So Hinch and SS FaceTime every night. I’m sorry but what do the actually talk about!? Both boring cunts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I’ve clearly missed this morning’s chat as I came on and it had disappeared. Why has the old thread been deleted?

Reactions: 2
Stacey lets herself down massively by association with hinch! Real best mates take the piss out of each other, not lick each other’s arse. If my Best friend obsessed over fields I would comment something along the lines of ‘ just drove past a field and it reminded me of what a knob head you are, miss ya twit face’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I don’t mind Stacey, I do find her funny... however I thought she was done with this bullshit 🤦‍♀️ I also don’t believe they FaceTime every night! I don’t even do that with my best mate I’ve had for years n years! View attachment 153258
And there’s me thinking the dig about someone copying her was about Stacey yesterday lol! Maybe not.

Reactions: 5
Don’t get me wrong, I love my friends and can’t wait for a good old piss up when the pubs are back open or when we’re allowed in each other’s houses but like we’re in lockdown, nothing exciting is happening in my life apart from Tattle😂😂😂 if it’s true they FaceTime everyday, what the hell do they even talk about😂
They talk about Susan, Karen and tattlers 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it just me who feels like SS and Hinch have a friendship solely based on passive aggressive competitiveness? Like if SS mentioned Rex walking Mrs Hinch would have ronnieblesshims running to the moon and back just to outdo her "chum"

• Haha
Reactions: 54
And there’s me thinking the dig about someone copying her was about Stacey yesterday lol! Maybe not.
It probably was a dig at her, and the management company has stepped in and told them to play nice, so the fake friendship is back on!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Eurgh same. My best friend and I FaceTime once a week and text inbetween.

Like 14 year olds would do FaceTime every night tit.

They don’t even seem that natural with each other? 🤷‍♀️

I like SS but this makes me question why.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.