Mrs Hinch #178 When Ronnie wakes Hinch whinges, her tumbledryer sheets cause itchy minges

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy duck she’s boring!! She wants to get a life who the duck a actually drinks prune juice 😆

for someone that loves cleaning she don’t half moan about having to do it. Why did hair dresser Soph not give him a scissors trim the clippers is lazy was she actually a hair dresser im not convinced.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Google DARVO. This is deffo a technique hinch uses.
Sorry if someone else has beaten me to this, this was posted over on the Susie Verrill thread and MOD thread but gives a really good overview to DARVO and you’re bang on that Hinch uses this too.

While it’s not a surprise, seeing it spelt out in black and white really reinforces the shady manipulative behaviour Hinch et al get away with and aren’t called out on.

Reactions: 17
Who is drinking prune juice? Not her as she said it’s disgusting. Maybe it’s Ronnie as he needs help to fill his nappy cos he’s bunged up full of lentils and sweet potatoes 😳🤮

Reactions: 13
I’m a new mum and probably have a lot to learn but I don’t understand why she gives up when trying to dress Ronnie! If my child kicked off because she didn’t want her poppers done up, I wouldn’t care, they’re being done up!!
If Hinch cracks at things like this then Ronnie will never learn that he has to just suck it up and do stuff! Good luck when he kicks off when trying to put him in a car seat or pushchair... she will never get out of that grey prison.

Reactions: 28
Maybe you wouldn’t need to have prune juice lying round if you didn’t give the poor kid a metric shitton of fibreless stodge for lunch, Grinch....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No wonder she drinks prune juice! She talks that much tit she probably gets bunged up daily! Probably threw a bit on the floor just for the gram 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've just eyerolled so hard i saw my own arse!
Sophie - Ronnie is barely 1yr old, BE A FECKIN PARENT!! Just get his clothes on him, distract him... give him something in his hands while you change his nappy and get his clothes on - jesus woman its not rocket science.
Secondly - If I had spilt that much prune juice on the floor (who drinks that?!) I wouldn't think 'oh hang on while I get my phone so i can take a pointless video while it stains my plinths and floor even more
Third - as a 'hairdresser' why are you panicking about Jamies hair??
and lastly maybe if Henry Lardsnomes lost some timber he wouldnt get stuck behind the shed....!

She has really boiled my piss this morning!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ronnie doesn’t want to have his clothes on. Well Sophie. BIG NEWS, it is your job to teach your kid that he HAS TO have his clothes on and he won’t always get his own way. Also, spilling a cup of juice on the floor is duck all. “While all this is going on”. She’s such an entitled attention seeking witch and if this is her once again trying to look relatable she’s got it wrong again. I reckon she’s cut Jamie’s hair bad on purpose cos she’s a gaslighting selfish twit. I dunno if he pulls the strings but she doesn’t half embarrass him. I’m sure if a man was showing his wife’s knickers on the floor to “3million” and getting annoyed with her there would be plenty to say. I’m bringing up boys to respect women and respect themselves. This works both ways. She’s sending people back over to the fifties.

I just asked my husband what he would say if I showed his pants to the gram, he said he wouldn't be happy

I then said what If I got paid £4k for the privilege, he said I could video his fat arse for that amount

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Haha that fat dog got stuck behind the shed and ronnietufts doesn’t want her dressing him after she squeezed him into pyjamas 3 sizes too small the other day 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Holy duck she’s boring!! She wants to get a life who the duck a actually drinks prune juice 😆

for someone that loves cleaning she don’t half moan about having to do it. Why did hair dresser Soph not give him a scissors trim the clippers is lazy was she actually a hair dresser im not convinced.

I've said before that I drink prune juice, not that I buy it all the time (as I am regular lol)

Reactions: 1
My dog just came over for a cuddle and I just said to him "hello my gorgeous boy, you're so handsomes". Now I feel like I can't look him in the eye

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m not surprised he doesn’t want clothes on. He’s probably sick of nothing actually fitting him!

I was going going to post about the fit but got posting about pants and prune juice

By the time shes put it around his nappy the length will be halfway up his legs

Reactions: 3
Trying to be relatable again Sophie? Well it’s not working. More boring rubbish for the gram. 🙄

Reactions: 5
I've just eyerolled so hard i saw my own arse!
Sophie - Ronnie is barely 1yr old, BE A FECKIN PARENT!! Just get his clothes on him, distract him... give him something in his hands while you change his nappy and get his clothes on - jesus woman its not rocket science.
Secondly - If I had spilt that much prune juice on the floor (who drinks that?!) I wouldn't think 'oh hang on while I get my phone so i can take a pointless video while it stains my plinths and floor even more
Third - as a 'hairdresser' why are you panicking about Jamies hair??
and lastly maybe if Henry Lardsnomes lost some timber he wouldnt get stuck behind the shed....!

She has really boiled my piss this morning!!
As a non-parent I was reluctant to comment here saying “Just make him get dressed he is a child” but glad that view is supported by others with kids. Thought I was just being an arse! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.