Mrs Hinch #178 When Ronnie wakes Hinch whinges, her tumbledryer sheets cause itchy minges

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to get a grip and stop letting a 1 year old dictate 🤦🏻‍♀️ ‘Wont let me dress him today guys’ sounds like a lot of the time that kid screams when he doesnt get his own way. How hard is it to give him a toy or book and dress him properly.. lazy parenting and if you carry on like that ronnie will be one spoilt little brat

Reactions: 30
Hahah what’s this about 🤣🤣🤣
She posted a while ago asking for recommendations of funny IG accounts to follow. Someone recommended grinch, she responded with grinch wasn’t funny so her army gave her a load of abuse.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She needs to get a grip and stop letting a 1 year old dictate 🤦🏻‍♀️ ‘Wont let me dress him today guys’ sounds like a lot of the time that kid screams when he doesnt get his own way. How hard is it to give him a toy or book and dress him properly.. lazy parenting and if you carry on like that ronnie will be one spoilt little brat
Its because jaymmmmeeee is in the shower and she doesnt know what to do

She’s soooo dull ! Look at me I’m relatable.. nah soph you’re just a c**t

Ronnie won’t let me dress him ?!? Really grow up and dress your child and while you’re at it dress him in clothes that fit ! I’ve watched the video of him standing at that basket and for a nearly 1 year old he’s so unsteady. You know that prune juice is for Ronnie too , maybe if she feed him some normal food he wouldn’t need it .. how rank must that taste and especially for a child 🤢

there is a part of me that can’t wait to see this hopefully monumental duck up of vestlife’s hair , but then we all know she’s a sly butch and probably messed it up on purpose for the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe she’s constipated who drinks a glass of prune juice! :sick: Has she ever confirmed she has an eating disorder? She is very thin and her eating habits don’t seem healthy at all, she seems to have “safe” foods such as spaghetti hoops in a jug? Not adventurous with food at all and eating the same handful of meals over and over seems like disordered eating to me

Reactions: 6
Fucks sake! Get the kid dressed! He is the child, you’re supposedly the adult! Jamie’s hair looked tit before hon, so don’t beat yourself up. Probably done him a favour getting rid of the teenage haircut on a 41 year old. Leave the fat duck behind the shed. It’ll come out when it’s hungry. We all know you drink prune juice because it’s a natural laxative so you probably drink by the gallon to stay slim. And in closing, grow the duck up you silly silly woman!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
She would need to take that boy in hand right now. He looks to me like he is a demanding little boy wanting his own way. Yes Sophie he does take after you no doubt about it. There is a way of distracting a child to get them dressed and she obviously gives up and lets him have his own way

I am laughing so hard at king henry getting stuck between the shed and fence

• Haha
She would need to take that boy in hand right now. He looks to me like he is a demanding little boy wanting his own way. Yes Sophie he does take after you no doubt about it. There is a way of distracting a child to get them dressed and she obviously gives up and lets him have his own way
if she doesnt sort him now he is going to be a nightmare in later life. A spoilt and bad tempered little shitbag cos she gives in to his every demand.

While we are on, get them living room drawers sorted out so he can't bloody open them! She is 1 drawer away from an A&E visit....

Reactions: 17
Hinch very sadly reminds me of my narcissistic mother. Everything for show and best. Look at me I have it all. My heart breaks for Ronnie.
Jamie - I’m on the fence. Not sure if he is in on it, definitely her enabler (as is Freda) or if he is a victim too...
Maybe she doesn’t want him to go to work incase he finds someone else

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Roll on the terrible two's, if she can't cope now she'll need medicating then 😂

• Haha
I reckon it's how Ma Barker dragged up Princess Sophlora. She certainly acts like she's never been told "no" in her life. So now little RonRon is showing a bit of personality, she doesn't know how to deal with it because old Freda never demonstrated when Soph was growing up.

• Haha
  • Heart
I wish I had her kind of bad morning.
She wouldn’t know a “bad morning/day” if it came up and kicked her in the minge.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Fucks sake! Get the kid dressed! He is the child, you’re supposedly the adult! Jamie’s hair looked tit before hon, so don’t beat yourself up. Probably done him a favour getting rid of the teenage haircut on a 41 year old. Leave the fat duck behind the shed. It’ll come out when it’s hungry. We all know you drink prune juice because it’s a natural laxative so you probably drink by the gallon to stay slim. And in closing, grow the duck up you silly silly woman!
Then she wonders why she gets her tummy troubles 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.