Mrs Hinch #178 When Ronnie wakes Hinch whinges, her tumbledryer sheets cause itchy minges

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Changed me avi 🤣

She’s pissing me off. You’ve got a young, 22 year old football player, Marcus Rashford today whose started an initiative asking the government to do a u turn on the free school meals due to Covid 19. I dare say a lot of her “hinchers” will also rely on this service. It wouldn’t even occur to her, to come up with something like this, to give something back.

Reactions: 29
So I happened to be looking through the flower company she is talking about and she said she brought them....but here it say she gifted so I’m confused 🤷🏼‍♀️ Was she gifted the front but not the back? Surely she should state it ??
Her garden is absolute shite. There is no flow to it is there? She has no fkn idea. If I had her money I would get a professional in to make sure I made the most of all available space. She probably hoping Alan Titchmarsh follows her:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her garden is absolute shite. There is no flow to it is there? She has no fkn idea. If I had her money I would get a professional in to make sure I made the most of all available space. She probably hoping Alan Titchmarsh follows her:rolleyes:
It's exactly the same as her house. She buys things because she wants them, with no idea of where to put them, or whether they will go with what she already has etc. She has no style or class, she gets things and just shoves them wherever they fit. I guess when you're gifted more than you can possibly need, you have to find the space somehow 🤷

Reactions: 16
Nahhhh Jamie’s bonce though 😳😳😳 Thought she was a hairdresser! You’d think she’d have a bit of skill 😂 Looks like it’s been done with a bowl and fork 😂 What a pair of sausages

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She can’t of ever been a hairdresser even a trainee would learn how to use a pair of scissors to tidy up or thin out the hair I don’t know why she would find it so difficult.
Jeez even I can do a better cut than that! She has done that on purpose!!! No-one would give him such a wonky step like that unless they meant to😬
He should piss on her extensions for that🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He looks like a right prick! Deffo a vest wearing wanker now bet he walks round with a can of Stella or Special Brew shouting his chavvy slogans 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've just eyerolled so hard i saw my own arse!
Sophie - Ronnie is barely 1yr old, BE A FECKIN PARENT!! Just get his clothes on him, distract him... give him something in his hands while you change his nappy and get his clothes on - jesus woman its not rocket science.
Secondly - If I had spilt that much prune juice on the floor (who drinks that?!) I wouldn't think 'oh hang on while I get my phone so i can take a pointless video while it stains my plinths and floor even more
Third - as a 'hairdresser' why are you panicking about Jamies hair??
and lastly maybe if Henry Lardsnomes lost some timber he wouldnt get stuck behind the shed....!

She has really boiled my piss this morning!!

she’s drinking prune juice because her diet is so want she probably can’t have a proper poo. She’s probably so constipated and backed up. I would be on her appealing diet. IfRonnie now eats well why the helldon’t they botheat it too. Arseholes.

Reactions: 5
Am I missing something???? Didn’t she cut hair for a living? Jesus I am glad she stopped when she did!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Changed me avi 🤣

She’s pissing me off. You’ve got a young, 22 year old football player, Marcus Rashford today whose started an initiative asking the government to do a u turn on the free school meals due to Covid 19. I dare say a lot of her “hinchers” will also rely on this service. It wouldn’t even occur to her, to come up with something like this, to give something back.
I can’t get on board those school vouchers! Whole thing annoys me 😂 fair play to the people who need and use them properly but I’ve seen first hand what the vouchers are being used against and it’s not food for their children 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.