Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t put it past her to have a large plot of land somewhere and design and build a house from scratch, she probably throws them subtle hints in with the field she loves and she can well afford it to pay cash.
I think you are spot on

Reactions: 5
The other day i watched all the old video tapes of me growing up, my little boy wanted to see them. I cringed so much can not imagine thst being out thete for anyone to see

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think that someone from her past may have come to bite her on the arse/spook her? It’s odd how it was only after those photos she shared which also included a photo of her with her ’kids’ that she’s vanished.
Perhaps there’s damage limitation meetings going on behind the scenes to protect the Mrs Hinch brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No idea who they are so I can’t really compare, but have they done a massive U turn on what their branding is? Like Mrs hinch who is clearly no longer ‘cleaning guru’ Like she started out as, I see her more now as a parenting/home account. Which is why I cannot understand why she has All these Facebook groups that people have set up Using her name and most of the comments I see are about some sort of cleaning question, if she was that good would they Not just consult their Gods insta highlights or stories?
but I do agree with HER not planning on going anywhere, I think her time will
Fizzle out and she will become a thing of dust ant zofloraed memory
ATV
I agree with the fizzling out and I genuinely think it has already started given the mundane content she puts out, the repetition, the lack of likes/comments. The big one for me is though, when she was in her “prime” when she showed something it was sold out for weeks at a time (I’m thinking of zoflora/minkys here specifically but I’m sure there’s others). Most recently shes shown the fabulosa spray disinfectant and the grey scrub daddies. A few days later I was in HB and there was plenty of the sponges left. Similarly last week I was in b&m and there was a shelf load of the disinfectant. Now to be fair it couldhave been a restock but I went in the evening after work so wouldn’t have expected it all to be there. That shows that even though she’s shown it it isn’t flying off the shelves as quickly as it once did. Also, I wasn’t being weird the sponges I noticed because they were huge! The disinfectant I actually needed for a quick spray of my keys/bag and jacket when I come out of work and hadn’t been able to get any on my rare in store trips during lockdown.

I definitely think she’s on a downward slope and she knows it. Hence the days off, the use of the filter constantly and promoting anything and everything in her life because she’s no longer doing the cleaning. I don’t think she cares anymore, at least not in the way she used to. She’s only keen to ride this out as long as possible but let’s face it, I’m sure both of them would never have to work again and could still live quite comfortably.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ooo the Instagram page sofa hinch, pretty sure they are on here. I'm all for a joke and don't like grinch at all. But bit too far sharing her address on there.
I am SH - it's amazing what Google tells you, not sure what the problem is. that account only has 200 odd followers. It was given more attention by posting it on here that attracts thousands ...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Heres the Hello Shoppers video for those that have missed it, and the new people coming over to see how bad us trolls are 🙄
He also does it on her Mr Hinch highlights too, about 18 stories in 😏
I'd actually never seen the one you posted before, he really is a twit!

Reactions: 4
I just cannot fathom idolising a stranger like this. Celebrities I kinda get it. But come on 🤦🏻‍♀️
Ha, the threads disappeared already. Two people that are either on tattle or need to be posted about her lies and being boring. A few people started agreeing. Post disappeared.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I just cannot fathom idolising a stranger like this. Celebrities I kinda get it. But come on 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh my gosh this is hilarious. These people need to get a life. Her main goal is to leave Instagram for good. She said so herself. So what are they going to do when she does finally delete her account? I actually feel bad for them as they literally have no life outside hinching and Mrs hinch

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think that someone from her past may have come to bite her on the arse/spook her? It’s odd how it was only after those photos she shared which also included a photo of her with her ’kids’ that she’s vanished.
Perhaps there’s damage limitation meetings going on behind the scenes to protect the Mrs Hinch brand.
I think if it was anything genuine, she wouldn’t have mentioned it and continued to brush over it. She’s not one to actually accept that Someone dislikes little Soph In the real world not possible.

will just be for click bait and follows. Maybe a feature on This Morning about dealing with trolls radarada

Reactions: 1
Oh my gosh this is hilarious. These people need to get a life. Her main goal is to leave Instagram for good. She said so herself. So what are they going to do when she does finally delete her account? I actually feel bad for them as they literally have no life outside hinching and Mrs hinch
She couldn't have made herself clearer ?

She's rebranding subtly, she was all for cleaning at first, then had Ron and then stated she wasn't going after the mummy blogger

Fast forward a few months and recipes are appearing in her stories

She is cleaning less and less, it's a quick spray here and pine there, she does do some long stories ie cleaning out the washing machine the vacuum, etc. It's repeats after repeat of the same day

She only appeals to the die-hard obsessed person that is possibly suffering from MH problems as well

She is running out of content

Reactions: 14
She's rebranding subtly, she was all for cleaning at first, then had Ron and then stated she wasn't going after the mummy blogger

Fast forward a few months and recipes are appearing in her stories

She is cleaning less and less, it's a quick spray here and pine there, she does do some long stories ie cleaning out the washing machine the vacuum, etc. It's repeats after repeat of the same day

She only appeals to the die-hard obsessed person that is possibly suffering from MH problems as well

She is running out of content
she ran out of content the day she typed Instagram into Google

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.