Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a theory...

I reckon she’s pregnant and gearing up for a reveal on Ronnies birthday!
Maybe this is a reason for not posting... as she’s trying to avoid the risk of ‘stress’ as she did when pregnant with her first sprog!

Reactions: 6
They were sharing around a petition, I assume to the Government, to have Tattle closed down. I don't think the government are busy enough at the moment so yeah chuck a petition over 🤣🤣 if any bothered to read properly they'd see that any genuine trolls who crop up are swiftly shut down and if they read their own tit on those forums they'd clock that they're the bullies/trolls and tbh stalkers of hunch.
Borris Johnson just concluding his cobra meeting regarding the worldwide pandemic..
"ah yes, just as an end note I'd like to discuss Tattle and poor mrs Hinch" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I assume she’s referencing when we call her out on being irresponsible/ downright dangerous with ronnieblesshim or when we call her narcissistic for making every moment ‘captured’ with him about her. So she’s trying to refute it all by saying he’s her world and she would never do any of what we’re saying so it's therefore all lies?

That’s my initial reading of it but yep it’s a very odd way to say it 🤔
I think it’s strange too.
My son goes to preschool with a pretty famous celebrity’s son. I must say I’ve been pleasantly surprised at how normal the celebrity parent is and how they line up in the rain with the rest of us. They complain of sleepless nights and look rough at drop off too. Yes they also have a nanny but on the whole they do it all. And none of us “normal parents” bat an eyelid at them being a celebrity. We all are too focused at getting our kids’ wellies on or whatever it is we need to do that morning ha!
okay obviously I need to know who the person is or the line of work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Borris Johnson just concluding his cobra meeting regarding the worldwide pandemic..
"ah yes, just as an end note I'd like to discuss Tattle and poor mrs Hinch" 😂
Thats not enough, she would want Donald trump and kim Jong un to also mention her! Worldwide domination GUYZZZ

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.