Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The less said on here about sofa the better .It’s bang out of order. We will get the blame for that.
I agree, and as much as I don't like Hinch and what she stands for, I don't agree that her address has been put on SM for everyone to see. She has some bat tit crazy followers who'd rock up at her house to check she's ok! I remember her saying that she would love for all her followers to go round hers for tea and to look through photo albums together......which is just weird in itself but I don't think she would actually want them knocking on her door. She needs to be careful what she wishes for 😳. That was the night she was sorting photos out and pulled out a corker.......remember the photo of Dave the duster that she actually printed off and put in her album, I was howling at how ridiculous that was 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"good evening shoppers I just wanted to let you know" he would be locked in the loft if he said that now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m confused about the comments about the kids I only saw ones where she covered their faces in the limo/prom did she upload some without their faces uncovered that I missed?

Is she still awol? 🤔 I’m surprised the hinchers haven’t been shining a minky shaped light into the sky like a bat signal 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I just had a look at the Mr Hinch highlights. She comes across awful in these! He just sounds like a complete dick head who’d be in the pub bragging. But she sounds like a child. It’s actually quiet creepy when you put them together
Something doesn't sit right with me about their relationship.
I would go as far to say Ma Barker is reliving her youth,Hope's and aspirations through them.
Wow,that was profound! The thought just popped into my head-I should retract it,but I think I'll run with it.🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey tattlers! Is there any way to bookmark where you are up to? I keep reading, going away and then it sticks me on the newest page and I have to go previous previous previous. At the vest xx

Reactions: 4
All the vest!** Autocorrect making me look like a started creeping on these threads any less than a couple of months ago 🤣👏

Reactions: 1
Something doesn't sit right with me about their relationship.
I would go as far to say Ma Barker is reliving her youth,Hope's and aspirations through them.
Wow,that was profound! The thought just popped into my head-I should retract it,but I think I'll run with it.🤔
I know what you mean. He thinks he’s Peter Pan. Well you’re 41 now mate, time to grow up! The little girl act with her gives me the creeps. Why would someone find that attractive? 🤢 Chin like Desperate Dan, personality like Penelope Pitstop. She is just so strange

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh my gosh this is hilarious. These people need to get a life. Her main goal is to leave Instagram for good. She said so herself. So what are they going to do when she does finally delete her account? I actually feel bad for them as they literally have no life outside hinching and Mrs hinch
They’ll have to buy batteries for their vibrators I imagine

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.