Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only heard about this site yesterday, been trying to catch up on hinch things. I'm so pleased there's others who think what I do, the dopey husband, fat dog, pointless posts showing her cleaning her hob and putting cleaner down the toilet everyday, the cushion chop, overfeeding the baby and him always in too tight clothes, and her pawing him. Poor kid hardly ever smiles.
I only read her ig posts as they annoy/amuse me, a bit like the weekly emails at work from our md showing his 'normal relatable' side.
You have mentioned those things like you have a list of tattle comments lol 🙄 who are uuuuuu lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honest Im so thick. I just thought swipe ups were just a shortcut to the website! Never in a million years did I think they made money from it.
Tbf I think they rely on people thinking that! I didn’t know either until I found this site.

Reactions: 12
She’s still been to b&m as normal. Funny she shows all the hauls and putting them away but in lockdown she finds things from before lockdown.
She must have creamed her flaps when she thought of putting her new crap in her stair basket to show off! We all know it's tit she's bought, but by hiding it in a basket and then going "oh I just going to empty these guyzzzzz and show you what's in there" she's cleverly avoided admitting she's been out on haul sprees during a pandemic.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The impression I get with her she be the kinda girl who spend her time crying in the bogs on a night out.

Meanwhile my nights out consist of dancing until my feet hurt, being sick and possibly pissing myself 👍🏾 If you’re not sick on a night out was it even a night out? Ok most people don’t piss themselves but when you get to my age after having two children pissing yourself is a definite probability

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guise can anyone tell me please what’s the vest way to go about changing my username. Hope you can help
I think you're supposed to message @Helen but I couldn't message her for some reason so I just tagged her in a comment on here with what I wanted to change it to, and like magic it was done straight away xx

The hinchers are getting tetchy-rows breaking out amongst themView attachment 141635View attachment 141635View attachment 141636View attachment 141635View attachment 141636

Sorry,I seem to have posted that several times😳
What on earth is that argument about!? 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 Obvs a chrietsn lady 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.