Stacey Solomon #4 Spacey and Hoe sitting in a tree Making crap for all to see

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im hoping the tampon comment was a joke and she doesn’t actually chuck them in a bin without a lid 🤮🤮 if she does, then I feel sorry for those boys!

Reactions: 5
Is it a new influencer trend, first Rosie Ramsey discussing how she leaves her tampons out, and now Stinky stacey leaving hers in an open bin? This isn't open discussion about menstruation to break taboos, it's another example of poor hygiene habits, and desperation to get into the press for any reason

Reactions: 5
Is it a new influencer trend, first Rosie Ramsey discussing how she leaves her tampons out, and now Stinky stacey leaving hers in an open bin? This isn't open discussion about menstruation to break taboos, it's another example of poor hygiene habits, and desperation to get into the press for any reason
eugh.Rosie Ramsey 😡 I must have missed what she said, she leaves them out? As in, leaves a used tampon out in the open?? 🤮

Reactions: 1
eugh.Rosie Ramsey 😡 I must have missed what she said, she leaves them out? As in, leaves a used tampon out in the open?? 🤮
The stench of the bathroom though.. let’s not hide the fact period blood stinks when left for a long time.. I dread going in public toilets and putting mine in the bin because even then you can still smell it.. it’s making me bowk writing this 🤢😂 I’m one of them strange people who just don’t have bins in my bathroom I take my sanitary products outside and strait in the bin 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 17
The stench of the bathroom though.. let’s not hide the fact period blood stinks when left for a long time.. I dread going in public toilets and putting mine in the bin because even then you can still smell it.. it’s making me bowk writing this 🤢😂 I’m one of them strange people who just don’t have bins in my bathroom I take my sanitary products outside and strait in the bin 😂
I'm the same re. the smell in a public toilet. Especially when you go somewhere where they clearly haven't had the bins emptied for a while. Jesus Christ 😷🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She’s just awful. I really hope she says stuff like this just for a joke but part of me realises it’s actually all true 🤢

Reactions: 4
I actually feel physically sick just thinking about her smelly tampons in an open bin.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Seriously are people that weirded out by the thought of a tampon in a bathroom bin? How strange.
Why would anyone think poor males living in the house? I dont get it.

I presume this is her ensuite bathroom and used by her and Joe? I'm sure she wraps the tampons in toilet paper before binning, I'm also sure she empties the bin before it stinks. A house bathroom is not a public toilet so it wouldn't smell anything like one.

Sometimes women make me cringe with the weirdness around periods.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Wrapped in toilet paper or not I just couldn't imagine throwing sanitary products in an open bin. 🤮🤮

Reactions: 7
Wrapped in toilet paper or not I just couldn't imagine throwing sanitary products in an open bin. 🤮🤮
It's perfectly normal. What should she do with them? Wrap them in plastic to go to landfill? That is wrecking our planet. You arent supposed to flush them away. Nothing at all wrong with putting them in your bathroom bin.
It's not like shes putting them in the kitchen bin or in the kids rooms!

She does plenty of stupid things but to pick up on her talking about how she disposes of tampons is strange to me. She probably only says the things to provoke a reaction from those she calls Susan's

Reactions: 18
I thought you just flushed tampons? Obviously not the plastic or wrapping!
No you’re not supposed to flush anything other than tit, piss and loo roll it ruins the water system and is costly. They are just as non degradable as the packaging. X

• Wow
Reactions: 4
In one of the podcast episodes, Chris said it pissed him off that she leaves used tampons on the back of the toilet and doesnt dispose of them straight away

🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
In one of the podcast episodes, Chris said it pissed him off that she leaves used tampons on the back of the toilet and doesnt dispose of them straight away

🤢🤢
eugh that is awful. 🤮 and why oh why do they think the podcast listeners need to hear it

Seriously are people that weirded out by the thought of a tampon in a bathroom bin? How strange.
Why would anyone think poor males living in the house? I dont get it.

I presume this is her ensuite bathroom and used by her and Joe? I'm sure she wraps the tampons in toilet paper before binning, I'm also sure she empties the bin before it stinks. A house bathroom is not a public toilet so it wouldn't smell anything like one.

Sometimes women make me cringe with the weirdness around periods.
I don’t think there’s anything weird about periods, I just dont think anyone else needs to see your used tampons! If it was a closed bin I’d be like yeah whatever (as you say, assuming it gets emptied regularly) but as it’s an open bin it’s pretty gross. The boys don’t need to see it - yes you should educate young boys on periods but not necessary for anyone else to see it.
plus she has a young child and a dog. Regardless of whether it’s wrapped or not, the dog will have a strong sense of smell and may go fishing for it! The risk of this in a closed bin is slightly less.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.