Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This video shows how much she’s changed. For a start there’s no over exaggeration of certain letters in words!
A very articulate woman, knows How to hold a conversation.
but a very common denominator,ME, I, MINE
and who the duck refers to their husband as ‘Mr Hinch’ at every opportunity.
That right there ladies and gents is Mrs hinch the business woman , not dear ol soph.

Reactions: 16
Honest Im so thick. I just thought swipe ups were just a shortcut to the website! Never in a million years did I think they made money from it.
Thats not you being thick, don't blame yourself. That's you, and many others being conned.
They are meant to clearly mark each swipe up that they earn money on with 'AF'(Affiliate)
Other major accounts have been properly clear with their followers about how much they earn and how its works. Scamming Soph from her tiny village hasn't though. She can't have her S̶h̶o̶p̶p̶e̶r̶s̶ Sheep knowing how much she's sponging off them though

Reactions: 13
Thats not you being thick, don't blame yourself. That's you, and many others being conned.
They are meant to clearly mark each swipe up that they earn money on with 'AF'(Affiliate)
Other major accounts have been properly clear with their followers about how much they earn and how its works. Scamming Soph from her tiny village hasn't though. She can't have her S̶h̶o̶p̶p̶e̶r̶s̶ Sheep knowing how much she's sponging off them though
I missed what the 'shoppers' comment was.......what happened?? X

Reactions: 1
I didn’t know for ages that they made money from swipe ups and that’s why I’m so mad about them!!! Thousands of others will be the same.

Not saying she necessarily deserves to have a friend be nasty or fake or whatever to her but you need to be pretty bleeping stupid to make yourself famous (3 million followers, articles in the Scum every other day) and expect no one to sell you down the river

Reactions: 10
Honest Im so thick. I just thought swipe ups were just a shortcut to the website! Never in a million years did I think they made money from it.
Same here, swiped up once and then was told that cookies stay on your computer, well I cleared them off asap

They are sneaky bastards as well on swipe ups, they don't name the brand, etc so you have to swipe up just to spy

Reactions: 7
You know you can develop anxiety at any time. Especially those in successful jobs are more prone to do si and I know of people who have had a bad flight experience, never had issues before and now need to take calming pills before they even book the flight as they are so anxious
I agree, used to love flying had one horrendous flight and now all I can think is “ we are all going to die” every time I get on a plane
Thing is if you want to travel abroad it’s quicker and cheaper to fly so you grit yourself teeth think about death and sweat till you get to your destination as the alternatives are long and arduous and I don’t think I can walk to Mexico
Now Instagram is entirely optional isn’t it? She doesn’t have expose herself to anxiety through social media interaction does she so it’s entirely through choice and it might seem mean but I don’t believe she suffers from anything other than greed (#disclaimer yes I know I don’t have to travel but you get my drift) 😙

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think these last few pages have summed it up perfectly,
Mrs hinch is a brand/business
Sophie is a person
Completely different.
Bring your personal inside life into your brand/business your asking for lines to be blurred/crossed/ridiculed/pulled apart, my opinion is that her biggest mistake and one I think she genuinely regrets is showcasing her child on her business page, Why not just keep it to her personal?
She and her management team As well as her close friends and family have themselvesas much to blame as each other. She quite clearly can’t handle the pressures.
I do believe and said it Not long before this may well be the beginning of the end of Mrs hinch.
Don’t think so, people have said this about father of daughters especially when mother of daughters dropped herself in it but he’s still going strong despite many tattle posts going “ I think they will get divorced” , “ I think this is the end” “ I think he’s finished blah blah blah” I think it’s just wishful thinking she’s going nowhere this is a business not Mavis from round the corner flogging tea towels with an engagement of 500

Reactions: 4
I used to like her at first. I thought ahh a lovely lady that uses cleaning and making her house look nice as a way to destress and something to focus on. I did also think hang on why is everyone worshipping the ground she walks on when cleaning is not a new thing.....
what started as a "progress of a new build" then turned into "hinching"

I suffer with mental health myself and It did make me think after literally a couple of weeks of liking her..... this does not help mental health sufferers at all. encouraging people to go out buying all thses different products etc unneccesary products. turning a bliddy cleaning sponge Into a must have

I'm a single mam and I use the most minimal cleaning supplies that are cheap and multipurpose then there's that idiot glorifying a zoflora addiction /obsession where people literally just buy it to say look I've got the most. you don't need a bloody house full of cleaning products !!!! and don't get me started on what it will do to your health of yourself and your family constantly spraying chemicals everywhere !!!

then look at the grinch now sitting in her home that's pretty much all been gifted, rubbing her hands together that she's made this stupidity turn into a money making " business" but tries to look humble and like she never has changed and still buys all cheap stuff and saves money. give over you silly woman !!! your "hinch army" are literally just a bunch of sados that guess what?!?! whe m the next "big thing" comes out they will over obsess over them and they won't give you 2 thoughts !!

and don't get me started on plastering your child all over social media.

I choose to be a decent mother that respects my child's privacy and rights to be shown to the world until they are of an age to chose this themselves, over money and Instagram fame any day. Such a sad sad way to live. I mean imagine actually filming yourself making your child's lunch and editing it all to make it look like you magically chopped the tomatoes ! Christ my child would rather a mother that actually cares about her family and works hard doing a job/career to be proud of and spends time with her than live in a boring grey depressing gifted home having to please millions of people that all pretend to be best mates

quite disturbing how these so called influencers live.

Thank the Lord I've found this where other people share the same views. not all of us are sad low lifes that have to sit on social media constantly to feel better about themselves. give me an inspirational book to read when my child is in bed any day than sit and watch some lying Essex tart flounder round spraying shite all over pretending she's some celebrity

you've had your 5 mins of fame now Mrs hinch how about saying goodbye and get a real job and be a decent mother, if you can't do it for yourself and your clearly manic state then at least do it for that poor little baby boy of yours. you post about you can't wait to show him the hinch story etc well chose do you want to be telling him how it destroyed you or how for a brief couple of years you found some so called fame via Insta and you found it amazing then it was time to stop and live normally.
And ps poor henry is defo very over weight please stop getting all defensive like a child and sort his diet out !

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Ooo the Instagram page sofa hinch, pretty sure they are on here. I'm all for a joke and don't like grinch at all. But bit too far sharing her address on there.
To be fair it’s in the public domain anyway. It’s as simple as typing Hinchliffe, Maldon and something to do with extension etc.

Reactions: 3
Off topic guys but..... I was looking at new bbqs for a Father’s Day gift. I came across this. Is this what vest uses or is this maybe what she has had her eye on and been begging for? OMG guyyyyyysssss I can’t believe it George Foreman gifted me an actually bbq can’t believe it guys I didn’t even know they did bbqs..... can’t wait to have the family over for a bbq guys 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Heres the Hello Shoppers video for those that have missed it, and the new people coming over to see how bad us trolls are 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Cue hinch moving
I wouldn’t put it past her to have a large plot of land somewhere and design and build a house from scratch, she probably throws them subtle hints in with the field she loves and she can well afford it to pay cash.

Reactions: 5
Don’t think so, people have said this about father of daughters especially when mother of daughters dropped herself in it but he’s still going strong despite many tattle posts going “ I think they will get divorced” , “ I think this is the end” “ I think he’s finished blah blah blah” I think it’s just wishful thinking she’s going nowhere this is a business not Mavis from round the corner flogging tea towels with an engagement of 500
No idea who they are so I can’t really compare, but have they done a massive U turn on what their branding is? Like Mrs hinch who is clearly no longer ‘cleaning guru’ Like she started out as, I see her more now as a parenting/home account. Which is why I cannot understand why she has All these Facebook groups that people have set up Using her name and most of the comments I see are about some sort of cleaning question, if she was that good would they Not just consult their Gods insta highlights or stories?
but I do agree with HER not planning on going anywhere, I think her time will
Fizzle out and she will become a thing of dust ant zofloraed memory
ATV

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.