Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only heard about this site yesterday, been trying to catch up on hinch things. I'm so pleased there's others who think what I do, the dopey husband, fat dog, pointless posts showing her cleaning her hob and putting cleaner down the toilet everyday, the cushion chop, overfeeding the baby and him always in too tight clothes, and her pawing him. Poor kid hardly ever smiles.
I only read her ig posts as they annoy/amuse me, a bit like the weekly emails at work from our md showing his 'normal relatable' side.
Bet she's having a proper meltdown, lets face it, it's been on the cards for a long, long time.
I also think, apart from the cryptic message she put as being the reason, that she's really struggling with the realisation that she can't keep Ronson (aka Living Doll) a motionless baby anymore! She knows that with Ronson on the move their lives, & their home is gonna have to change dramatically.

It must have come as a great shock to her that you can't train a child to 'sit' on command like you can a dog......she should have got another dog!!

Welcome!!! Come take a seat 👋

Reactions: 14
Some great Member names to be had there...keep my name outa your thin mouth, .....Carolin the Chrietsn, ....Caroline’s thin mouth, Doris the rotten recipie stealing witch, ...🤣🤣🤣
Definitely holds a grudge if she stole a broccoli recipe from her 8 years ago lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow, I can't believe the amount of new members here.
Welcome everyone. We're not the horrible trolls that we're made out to be 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Ugh, she's really after some more attention isn't she? No doubt she's got 100,000 inbox messages from her sheep saying "are you ok?"

Reactions: 2
He also does it on her Mr Hinch highlights too, about 18 stories in 😏
I'd actually never seen the one you posted before, he really is a twit!
I just had a look at the Mr Hinch highlights. She comes across awful in these! He just sounds like a complete dick head who’d be in the pub bragging. But she sounds like a child. It’s actually quiet creepy when you put them together

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s it funny how Hinchers have created their own narrative as to why hinch is taking time off. Her cryptic message said that someone she knows has let her down, Jamie confirmed that. But Hinchers are convinced that she must have just stumbled on this account and these nasty trolls have upset her and made her come off Instagram for a while. Not once did she mention or even hint at a troll. She said on her post that media was saying she had plastic surgery. On Lucy Mecks page she again mentions media making up stories. But her Hinchers are stuck on this whole troll thing. I guess it’s partly her fault for always crying troll when people have a difference of opinion.
Now I’m not sure if Hinchers being here is a good thing or a bad thing. This isn’t a trolling website but coz we have deemed to disagree with their queen they won’t even bother read what’s on here they will just pick out stuff and twist it to their benefit. I saw someone say we called Ronnie fat. Not once have I read that. I’m also wondering if hinch’s little stunt has backfired. She’s very careful to never mention tattle or direct her Hinchers here but they have been here in their droves this weekend. So many of her lies are documented here. They only need to pull their heads out of her arse and read and they will see.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What’s blanket gate?

On this post where Lucy was pouring her problems out, on weeee Marios page and others which I forget now (bloody strokey stroke) (Oh SS post). she manages to make it all about her and then in turn her barmy army make it about her. Oh Sophie where are you. Oh you’re so kind 🤢. Always about her. Narcissist
As for those tweets the problem is SHE muddied the water between Sophie and Mrs hinch. And it’s not so much the comments but the lies. Can’t go on a train but she did all the time. She was a top saleswoman going to seminars and giving talks and flying all around the world. But then told all her followers she didn’t know how to stay in a hotel as she’d never done it before and that she couldn’t travel by herself. Liar liar
I’ve been on here from nearly the start. I think it was just after blanket gate. Where she cried when she was pulled up on it and blamed anxiety. I knew then she was fake as fake can be (plus other reasons)

It’s it funny how Hinchers have created their own narrative as to why hinch is taking time off. Her cryptic message said that someone she knows has let her down, Jamie confirmed that. But Hinchers are convinced that she must have just stumbled on this account and these nasty trolls have upset her and made her come off Instagram for a while. Not once did she mention or even hint at a troll. She said on her post that media was saying she had plastic surgery. On Lucy Mecks page she again mentions media making up stories. But her Hinchers are stuck on this whole troll thing. I guess it’s partly her fault for always crying troll when people have a difference of opinion.
Now I’m not sure if Hinchers being here is a good thing or a bad thing. This isn’t a trolling website but coz we have deemed to disagree with their queen they won’t even bother read what’s on here they will just pick out stuff and twist it to their benefit. I saw someone say we called Ronnie fat. Not once have I read that. I’m also wondering if hinch’s little stunt has backfired. She’s very careful to never mention tattle or direct her Hinchers here but they have been here in their droves this weekend. So many of her lies are documented here. They only need to pull their heads out of her arse and read and they will see.
I've just read Lucy Mecks post. Why has Hinch got to turn everything about her?! Any post where someone mentions trolls or headlines, she turns into how harassed she is. Stacey's post about Rex walking, everyone jumps on Hinchs comment asking if she's okay etc. Could you be any more self absorbed. 🥴

Reactions: 11
Soph you’re doing your cult a massive favour by being MIA, they will come to realise they can actually crack on with their day without having to see what you’re doing first. That’s a big bollock to drop 🤭
Also expecting to see a subtle overhaul of her account using trolls as the excuse rather than the fact her content is rinse and repeat 😴

Reactions: 14
Is the hello shoppers still playing for you lot? It’s saying deleted for me

Reactions: 2
Finally VIP status! I would like to take this moment to thank all you trolls for the support, but most importantly to Mrs Hinch. I couldn't have done it with you. I shall now celebrate with a wank of my taps and spray some undiluted zoflora and get dizzy off the fumes 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I just cannot fathom idolising a stranger like this. Celebrities I kinda get it. But come on 🤦🏻‍♀️
Do you know what. Since we have been going through this pandemic, who I look up to. KEY WORKERS. All of them whether they are saving lives, cleaning, delivering food. I never looking up to so called celebs, film stars etc. However, lots of people do and call them their hero’s. Well ladies and gents we now all have new hero’s to look up to and to be thankful for. The influences, so called celebs, athletes who every it was they looked up to are meaningless now. The most important people have been the good old working men, woman and, in some cases, children. No amount of money, power etc matters does it. The most powerful people have been frontline workers. I really hope this will change our celeb culture for ever. Shake their hands from now on.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Maybe it was one of the 'kids' after she put the old pics up. Prob been waiting for her to do it and BAM got her. Putting up pictures without consent so are sueing her! And thats where the 'fake prople' comes from

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
And as soon as someone takes it too far they are pushed straight back into that line.
I have never seen trollIng or arguing if someone pops up with a ludicrous comment they are reported and soon removed from what I’ve seen! not everyone has the same view as the next, but thats what we debate and hear other points of view, We do not blow smoke up others arses but challenge when needed, we may not like it but thats what being a human is, sometimes people are just too sensitive and #bekind can duck right off.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.