Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s just the hypocrisy of always spouting #bekind to anyone who has a different opinion to her. If someone posted a picture of her, as she did to Tulisa she would claim she was being trolled. It’s a case of do as I say but not as I do 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ppl have only been spouting #bekind since poor Caroline flack though. Be kind. What about the person who’s posted up the address she resides at. Sure a lot of us if we went back 9 yrs on our timelines on SM we’ve all wrote tit! I was just reading something myself today I’d posted 11 yrs ago regarding an ex neighbour and I was chuckling. And ppl commenting ‘ rise above it’ and i was still older than hinch is now lol. God knows what tit I’d have been saying at 21!
I don’t understand how easily ppl can find things On her either.

Reactions: 6
I understand what you mean and partly agree. I think the problem is Hinch herself fails to make the line clear between who Mrs Hinch is and who SRB is and so comments like this which were made by SRB get attached to Mrs Hinch. She will be in full Hinch mode and say she is just little old Soph from a small village. I think had she been more clear from the start that Mrs Hinch is nothing but a business and a brand then people wouldn't confuse the two but she hasn't done that and that's why personal messages such as the ones above are dragged up.

I would hate my views and opinions as a 21-23-year-old to resurface. My God I thought I knew it all but now looking back I was a right head 😂
She’s definitely pulled wool over eyes, it’s clear as crystal now how p and g use her caricature on the ads online, haven’t seen one on the box yet though, I guess that’s because shes
Internet famous. My dad made me buy a speed mop and I think it’s tit lol but he loves his lol but he doesn’t know who the hint is so that’s oklk guyzz

Reactions: 2
Ppl have only been spouting #bekind since poor Caroline flack though. Be kind. What about the person who’s posted up the address she resides at. Sure a lot of us if we went back 9 yrs on our timelines on SM we’ve all wrote tit! I was just reading something myself today I’d posted 11 yrs ago regarding an ex neighbour and I was chuckling. And ppl commenting ‘ rise above it’ and i was still older than hinch is now lol. God knows what tit I’d have been saying at 21!
We've all said and done daft stuff when we where younger but the tweets I posted show how much she lies. Hinch was on a very crowded tube! What happened to her anxiety and never going on the tube or her dislike for travelling to London because of her mental health. She manipulates people who really do suffer with mental health, which is wrong.

Reactions: 29
I’ve just explained the tattle petition to my fella-we’ve had a laugh about how her sheep really think it’s going to happen

me-they really think mp’s will discuss it in parliament!
him-do they not know how it works?in these times a website isn’t going to get shut down-surely a virus is more worthy of their attention?
me-don’t think they see it like that tho-they think if enough sheep/bots sign it then something or someone will shut it down
him-they can try-but it won’t happen-I wonder if her next book will be a weight loss book?something along the lines of ‘can you pinch more than an inch mrs Hinch-how to lose weight by scoffing slop out of a jug and many more sloppy inedible recipes’

there you go Hinch-your next ‘book’ idea right there!

your welcome

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree with you there, I think it’s disgusting that her address has been shared. Nobody’s perfect, we’ve all said and done stupid things in the past and unfortunately if you choose to say them publicly (Twitter) it can be dragged up and used against you. That’s not just Mrs Hinch though, it applies to anyone.

Reactions: 8
Her posts lately, passive agressive and very manic I think shes had some sort of breakdown. Someones told her to take a break and maybe a few home truths, she's got her knickers in a twist and its all got to much.

Reactions: 16
I understand what you mean and partly agree. I think the problem is Hinch herself fails to make the line clear between who Mrs Hinch is and who SRB is and so comments like this which were made by SRB get attached to Mrs Hinch. She will be in full Hinch mode and say she is just little old Soph from a small village. I think had she been more clear from the start that Mrs Hinch is nothing but a business and a brand then people wouldn't confuse the two but she hasn't done that and that's why personal messages such as the ones above are dragged up.

I would hate my views and opinions as a 21-23-year-old to resurface. My God I thought I knew it all but now looking back I was a right head 😂
Agree I used to piss in bus stops on the way home from a night out and I wouldn’t want anyone knowing that! But As an example of what a liar she is she used that ‘ train story travelling Alone frightened little anxious Zoph the other year ‘got an appointment and I’m all alone bullshit ,...., when she clearly had used the tubes and trains before regularly.. Her whole hinch persona is built on bullshit!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How can people not see that these sort of posts are borderline creepy?
imagine the bleeping pressure she’s under. Not from Trolls, but from her own “army”. We “NEED” you back. We love you. You make everything in our lives ok. We’re nothing without you. I haven’t been able to feed my kids without your instruction. I haven’t opened my blinds in 3 days cause I like to do it along with you. My dog hasn’t been let out into the garden. I haven’t slept. I need you. It’s terrifying.

as for us? We’ve got enough material to last a good ten threads, I’d say. No pressure, Soph, but we’ll keep going.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Her posts lately, passive agressive and very manic I think shes had some sort of breakdown. Someones told her to take a break and maybe a few home truths, she's got her knickers in a twist and its all got to much.
I wonder who it would have been? We know it won’t be the husband or mother, because she is just a cash cow for them. Freda gets all the tit Hinch doesn’t want. Onslow doesn’t have to work whilst he’s peddling the missus out. If someone I profess to love was as unhinged as her I’d do something. The people that surround her sadly seem to not give a tit

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The impression I get with her she be the kinda girl who spend her time crying in the bogs on a night out.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did anyone see this that she commented on Lucy Merck’s page? Apologies if it’s been posted, I’ve only quick scrolled as there’s so much to read :)
🙄
If she posted more ‘reality’, she wouldn’t get so many ‘trolls’. Literally, she’s fallen out of favour due to her fake and fraudulent ‘normal life’. Guess she doesn’t see the irony.

Reactions: 20
For any new tattlers who may not have seen these. Here's sweet innocent little owld Soph from Maldon "village" showing her true colours, pre the hinch mania. #meangirl 😂
Shes so aggressive!! She plays the innocent, coy, prude hirl but actually what a chav

Reactions: 13
The impression I get with her she be the kinda girl who spend her time crying in the bogs on a night out.
The one that always got far too drunk on WKD blue. Then ruined the night for her mates because they had to babysit her the rest of the night. We’ve all had a mate like it. bleeping liability

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.