Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't recall if it's been mentioned

She's taken the bench pic off her grid posts

Screenshot_20200530_224443.jpg

Reactions: 4
I assume she’s referencing when we call her out on being irresponsible/ downright dangerous with ronnieblesshim or when we call her narcissistic for making every moment ‘captured’ with him about her. So she’s trying to refute it all by saying he’s her world and she would never do any of what we’re saying so it's therefore all lies?

That’s my initial reading of it but yep it’s a very odd way to say it 🤔
That’s assuming the son she is talking about is actually Ronnie, and not the dog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Riddle me this any hinch army who are stalking this page. Why has Sophie had this increase in followers over the last few days with zero content being put out there. Come on!!!
Yes and also had -67 on the day tit was kicking off so purchasing that days quota slipped onslows mind! Come on sheeple...wakey wakey!!! 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Totally random, but can I just put it out there that I can't wait for Hinch to submit her accounts with companies house 🤓. I'll be making a bucket full of tea that day! I wonder if Hinch puts the Audi down as a company expense 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I assume she’s referencing when we call her out on being irresponsible/ downright dangerous with ronnieblesshim or when we call her narcissistic for making every moment ‘captured’ with him about her. So she’s trying to refute it all by saying he’s her world and she would never do any of what we’re saying so it's therefore all lies?

That’s my initial reading of it but yep it’s a very odd way to say it 🤔
I read it as “I need an excuse to get offline and if I make it about my baby no one will question it”. If she makes it about Jamie, then the divorce rumours will start. If she makes it about Ronnie, the papers and anyone else will go “oh my gawd Mrs Hinch’s son is being targeted by those trolls again, we need to write about this”. Diverts from whatever bollocks she pulls next.

That’s assuming the son she is talking about is actually Ronnie, and not the dog 😂
Doggy Ronnie if you will 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ironic really. I found out about here when I read something on one of her clone army groups. I WAS a fan bought the book, cloths, shark, zoflora all the other crap too. So I went for a nosy to see how nasty you all were, wondering why she got so upset and to see how much bullying you were doing 🙄 well I haven’t left since! Amazing really because I really liked her but reading here showed me the fake side of it all. Because when you see through the bullshit you actually realise how dull her content is day by day. SS knocks her into the water she doesn’t take herself serious and she’s actually fun to watch. Have you never heard the saying ignorance is bliss Sophie ...you don’t like what is posted here then just don’t read it 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 44
When I clicked on her followers the first few scrolls showed up a few hundred clear bots. No profile pictures. Maybe following 1/2 at max. I PRAY Instagram do the bot wipe again. Let's see her 3.4 million then. Come on Instagram. Be kind. 🤣🤣
I had a look at her followers too. There are a few X rated accounts, that only follow 'celebrities' or verified accounts

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Just saw this posted further up.....ergh I feel sick. Must be uncomfortable for hinchy with her hinchers so far up her arse
C0986595-008C-432C-81D7-59346E6489E9.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion.
Zophs MIA, Vesty needs new teeth. Dont cause a scene, its BBQ week!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
bleeping embarrassing! I get a bit cringed out just going down the cleaning isle at b&m hoping nobody thinks im a hincher
At my local B&M you're forced into the cleaning aisle when you walk in 🤣 saw someone gushing over minkys (which until hunch I thought that was another name for your hoo ha) and thought OH hell no

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As a parent one of the most frightening things is when I saw when clicking on some of the profiles who ‘adore her’ that they have used her pictures of Ronnie and other family photos on their own Instagram account. But writing their own monologue. A step too far.

I’d be absolutely LIVID if somebody did that with my photos.
That’s borderline stalking. How do you know these unhinged people haven’t got those pictures in a frame?

This reminds me of the ABBA story, the lady who became a recluse but got friendly with a man who turned out to be a massive stalker, loads of photos, articles everything.

Hinch is putting her family at risk and this has nothing to do with Tattle at all.

Hinch needs to look at the content she’s so freely shared with complete strangers. I’m actually scared for her and her family in all honesty. It’s a very sad existence indeed and it wouldn’t be how I’d want to live my life. This is genuine concern. She can’t keep blaming Tattle when her Army are batshit crazy fan girls who won’t leave the woman alone when she’s having a break.

PS: those comments along with hers are now gone which is PROOF she deletes anything negative towards herself, but keeps the awful messages her Army writes. Does anybody remember a few threads back, a small business had vile messages from the army. Does anybody have those screenshots because that poster before was right.
Not from the small business accounts but this is one from amyplusbabies when all she said was hinch wasn’t her cup of tea 🙄

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Strange Jamie must have bought 2 bots from different companies or following from 2 phones

Screenshot_20200530_230241_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200530_230119_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.