Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand the desperation from the army for hinch to come back. What she does on instagram is a job that makes her money.

I have a job that makes me money, but would I do it 365 days a year? duck off no.

Surely her having a day or two off is normal. Even a week or two here and there like most working people. It’s healthy and it’s needed.

From her point of view though if she is gone for too long someone else will probably jump in her place. The army will find a new person to latch onto and there’s a risk that the sponsors will too.

Reactions: 16
Also for any Hinchers reading this, this here is an amazing group of people. Yes we may get a bit out of control.sometimes but deffo not trolls. Just REAL people. I dont speak much on here unless my cage is really rattled! But throughout this odd time we are all going through these people have made me laugh more times than I can remember. Like proper spit my tea out laughter. And they also support each other when needed, from the heart. Not for likes or monetary gain. You'd be hard pushed to find a more genuine lovely group of people. Desert the hinch army and come join us why dont you! 😊 love you tattle guyyyyyyzzzzz!! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Exactly, I cannot think of one thing she has ever shown us, that portrays her as being kind. Even when she shows her giving stuff to her family she makes it all about her. That's not kind, that is self centred and greedy
Trace, is that you hun? Don't worry, Hinch is only allowed 6 people on show at one time for Rons party so i'm sure she will be sending a few more up there with you real soon. She'll need somewhere to hide the others while she stages her pics for the gram 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ughhh the cryptic messages she’s left on other iFlUeNCerz posts are so pathetic! How can her army not see this is all a manipulation tactic?! Why not message them privately Sophie? Or text them? It’s because you’re ALL fake!

I was hoping the pandemic would be the end of zelebrity culture but as lockdown eases, they’re crawling out of their slimy holes trying to be relevant again.

For starters, you’d think NOBODY had ever given birth or raised a newborn before. Thank goodness we have these airhead clones to show us the way!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t think I can put into words how much she gets on my nerves without including a lot of bad language

Oooooooo hi guys?! 👋🏼
🙋🏼‍♀️ I’ve been lurking since this kicked off the other day! I was such a fan at the beginning but it hasn’t been sitting right with me since she got all of her army to attack a lady for commenting on the size of Ronnie’s Head a while back. I’ve been on here reading for a few days now and you’ve got me! All the vest.
This is what’s annoying. They attack anyone who doesn’t agree with their Queen but then throw around the #bekind movement when it suits them and it knocks me sick.

Reactions: 13
So she’s replied to someone on her Instagram pic about how horrible tattle is. Apparently we’re the reason for the strop, which is funny because I thought she’d been betrayed by someone 🤔View attachment 141796
As a moderator here I can say yes we do delete and block her fans that "come to defend her" as they're trolling here and would be a mess if we let these people that come with the sole intention to disrupt post on the threads.

The vast majority post something along the lines of "you're all jealous witches, why don't you just unfollow her" and quite frankly they should take their own advice and unfollow this thread. Tattle doesn't hide what it is, it's in the name and we have very strict rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I think she needs to be very careful, social media can turn the tide in a very short space of time. So many people have headed over here in the last few days and are waking up to the truth

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just catching up but omg the absolute brass neck of her. She gone fucked up. Somebody she knows/knew or trusted betrayed her trust. Either sold a story or something. Her sad pic the other night and then Veston the protectors pic too both stated as much. So she runs away and waits for the begging and adulation. However, what happened was lots of people came over here to have a moan at us....and ended up staying. So she panicked. Bet people were moving on already. So she’s blamed us. Deflection. Like a small kid who blames their sibling or invisible friend. Bet the cow managed to get the story blocked.

Reactions: 17
Elaborate? Lol
Well I was on the fence about whether or not this was a PR exercise, or some sort of cover up (a la drivethru gate). However, her choice of wording here (which totally contradicts what she wrote the other night) makes me think that’s exactly what it is.

Reactions: 11
When Hinch first posted about her gut feeling/fake people, i immediately thought someone she knew was a tattler and it pissed her off. I would put my money on Trace... I’m sure she’s mentioned before how they always argue or whatever. Definite frenemies. Possibly one of the ‘kids’ she had the birthday cake at her house for.
Now I just think she’s just attention seeking or trying her hardest to get some negative media attention towards Tattle. OR she’s taking some time off to decorate for Henry and Ronnies birthdays. She’s currently running around the Maldon forest collecting all the piss sticks she can find
Imagine if SS turned out to be the biggest 'Susan' of all..! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So she’s replied to someone on her Instagram pic about how horrible tattle is. Apparently we’re the reason for the strop, which is funny because I thought she’d been betrayed by someone 🤔View attachment 141796
So hinch reckons us tattlers block anyone who has an opinion that differs from ours 😂😂 that's actually the funniest thing I've heard come out of her veneered gob in a while! Hinch bleeting about Freedom of speech, what so we allowed to have an opinion on her platform without been blocked! I asked are why she puts Ronnie in a Moses basket when he's "apparently" standing unaided, which we know romford Christie ain't doing any laps round the garden anytime soon, but anyway surprise suprise, I got the shock block within minutes. I also pulled her up on one of my other IG accounts about bibgate and the audi she didnt but really did buy and yet again I got blocked. Her idea of freedom of speech entails blowing smoke up her arse and telling her how amazing she is. I reckon hinches current blocked list would fill the yellow pages 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Nah she will be back on Monday isn’t that Henry’s birthday? She won’t let that past without her army sending adoring messages to him.

yep looks like she deleted it. The comments weren’t going her way I guess. Lots were saying it’s best not to read it if it upsets you and others were saying by what she posted it sounded like it was someone close to her that upset her. She’s deleted the original comment so that’s gonna piss off and confuse that Hincher especially after she sprouted about free speech 🙈🙈
Thank me later for questioning her reading Ya
Deleted the comment now Soph because the replies weren’t going your way? Even your die hard Hincher’s we’re questioning it. Oh dear. It’s all going a bit Pete Tong ain’t it babe? Is your Gleam advisor on annual leave or something?
How do you know it was a die hard Hincher questioning her ? 😉. It was like the London Marathon of sprinters running over to her p
I don’t think I can put into words how much she gets on my nerves without including a lot of bad language

This is what’s annoying. They attack anyone who doesn’t agree with their Queen but then throw around the #bekind movement when it suits them and it knocks me sick.
After her comment today then deleting it due to the questions of people shall we say with a little bit more intellect . I’m absolutely fuming at how low she has stooped !!
How can her husband do a story saying , and I quote “ Sophs Kindness is often mistaken for a weakness “” nothing to do with Tattle !!
And people are starting to see right through her !! And him !!
ATV -

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That fuckin comment she’s wrote. What a bloody cheek! I got blocked and deleted from her fb group for not liking the scent of paul the pine and as for her insta, you breathe wrong and your blocked! Nah she’s took the piss.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.