Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Guuuyyyyzzzz you’ll never guess what’s happened? All this sun has changed the colour of my new kitchen! You know like when the sun does your hair? Crazy ain’t it guuuuyyyyzzzz who’d have known! Still, I’m just learning! *said whilst laughing maniacally clawing at neck*
"Guuuuuyysss you'll never guess what happened. Henry rolled in fox poo and he came in and shook all over the cupboards. Well, now they're brown. I'm not gonna lie, guuuyyysss I actually love it. Does that sound silly?"

* Turns to Henry* "What did naughty man's do to mamas cupboards? It's ok. Mamas does forgives you. Hansnome boy."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Pinkginismysin

Hi everyone long term lurker here!! I’ve finally caught up with all the threads and I’m howling with laughter at the comments and photos
What’s this about a loft conversion? I hope they check for asVESTos before they begin ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Gullible no more!

Chatty Member
The unplanned kitchen that was done with 2 days notice.

Disney trip...oh my mum has turned up...she just decided to come last minute. The hotel had a spare room next to mine 😂. Bollocks

BBQ gate

The NHS clap

The Audi

The non essential buying in lockdown

The videos of her and Ronald where she is more interested in looking at herself

"Guys I've had a lot of messages about these earings ,I'll pop up a swipe up" bollocks have you had messages!

Just a few reasons why I don't like her...I'm sure I've missed some...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Handwash30

VIP Member
It’s like u can’t have an opinion now if u dare to disagree it’s all be kind or if can’t say anything nice don’t say anything
And you just know all the people who come out with those platitudes probably love a good slagging off session with their mates over a bottle of wine. But publicly, on social media, they’re “#bekind” peddlers. I’ve literally seen a family member make a #bekind post one minute and message the family WhatsApp the next, slagging off her friend. I’m sure nearly all of us will have a similar story.

I wouldn’t describe myself as kind or nasty, I’m just fairy cynical and like to challenge influencers who behave in unpleasant or exploitative ways in front of the eyes or thousands of vulnerable followers. Sometimes things need to be said that aren’t nice, and if people can’t understand that, they need to educate themselves and grow up.

Mrs Hinch is an influencer I find exploitative as she heavily targets low income, working class women and blurs the line between personal and professional. It needs to be discussed

• Heart

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Wow, I can't believe the amount of new members here.
Welcome everyone. We're not the horrible trolls that we're made out to be 🙂

• Heart

itsthatway

I used to like her at first. I thought ahh a lovely lady that uses cleaning and making her house look nice as a way to destress and something to focus on. I did also think hang on why is everyone worshipping the ground she walks on when cleaning is not a new thing.....
what started as a "progress of a new build" then turned into "hinching"

I suffer with mental health myself and It did make me think after literally a couple of weeks of liking her..... this does not help mental health sufferers at all. encouraging people to go out buying all thses different products etc unneccesary products. turning a bliddy cleaning sponge Into a must have

I'm a single mam and I use the most minimal cleaning supplies that are cheap and multipurpose then there's that idiot glorifying a zoflora addiction /obsession where people literally just buy it to say look I've got the most. you don't need a bloody house full of cleaning products !!!! and don't get me started on what it will do to your health of yourself and your family constantly spraying chemicals everywhere !!!

then look at the grinch now sitting in her home that's pretty much all been gifted, rubbing her hands together that she's made this stupidity turn into a money making " business" but tries to look humble and like she never has changed and still buys all cheap stuff and saves money. give over you silly woman !!! your "hinch army" are literally just a bunch of sados that guess what?!?! whe m the next "big thing" comes out they will over obsess over them and they won't give you 2 thoughts !!

and don't get me started on plastering your child all over social media.

I choose to be a decent mother that respects my child's privacy and rights to be shown to the world until they are of an age to chose this themselves, over money and Instagram fame any day. Such a sad sad way to live. I mean imagine actually filming yourself making your child's lunch and editing it all to make it look like you magically chopped the tomatoes ! Christ my child would rather a mother that actually cares about her family and works hard doing a job/career to be proud of and spends time with her than live in a boring grey depressing gifted home having to please millions of people that all pretend to be best mates

quite disturbing how these so called influencers live.

Thank the Lord I've found this where other people share the same views. not all of us are sad low lifes that have to sit on social media constantly to feel better about themselves. give me an inspirational book to read when my child is in bed any day than sit and watch some lying Essex tart flounder round spraying shite all over pretending she's some celebrity

you've had your 5 mins of fame now Mrs hinch how about saying goodbye and get a real job and be a decent mother, if you can't do it for yourself and your clearly manic state then at least do it for that poor little baby boy of yours. you post about you can't wait to show him the hinch story etc well chose do you want to be telling him how it destroyed you or how for a brief couple of years you found some so called fame via Insta and you found it amazing then it was time to stop and live normally.
And ps poor henry is defo very over weight please stop getting all defensive like a child and sort his diet out !

• Heart

Jane25

Ugh guyz sorry I’ve been busy today and didn’t realise she posted a story! Anyway the #bekind she added? Give it a rest. That hashtag in its current form today was started because Caroline Flack was hounded by the press and social media users wasn’t it? Am I wrong? It wasn’t because her one friend was fake to her and she found out? Ugh.
No Caroline Flack had her private domestic with her boyfriend plastered all over the papers including really intrusive photos that should never have been ‘printed’. She sadly took her own life either the day or day after the CPS confirmed to her that they were taking the charges to court 😭 Caroline was not on Insta selling herself, husband, baby & dog to get free shit & attention. It makes me so mad when Hinch dares to type #BEKIND on anything and when those potty mouthed common as muck Hinchers do too. It’s soooooo disrespectful & not even remotely relevant to her.

• Heart
  • Sad

AC55

VIP Member
Well I wonder if her mind is clear yet? I wonder if Fat Mut Slim is half the dog he used to be before his lockdown coat? I wonder if Blackbeard is dicking about with the George Foreskin this morning? I wonder if Ronjonwonton has put his shoes on and fucked off out for a walk?
I honestly have no sympathy whatsoever for her. She hints at some people being fake when she's probably got a BA in fakery with first class honours! All for the army of course who are now going out of their minds with worry about her, sending messages she'll probably never read but she'll love all of the attention it brings.
She'll bounce back in a few days like nothing happened, wanking the tap on an hourly basis, finding a complete loft conversion in the garage of forgotten treasures, and putting three things in the washing machine. All while advertising tat and tripe from Ebay that people won't need but will buy because they're spellbound by a total stranger they're obsessed with and has turned them into a set of brainwashed halfwits who would eat donkey shite off a shovel if she asked them to.

all the vest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

TomTitLane

VIP Member
It's in the public domain. It's not hard to find it. Any die hard barmy army nutters could find it in a heartbeat anyway
Just because it's out there doesn't mean it's OK for anyone to go and put it on social media. I'm sorry, but I think it's a step too far. Hinch puts Ronnie all over her profile and the Hinchers share his pics but still, most of us blur his face on here.

• Heart

Ere4dgoss

Chatty Member
Talking of fake followers, here are a couple of her followers.
Not the type I would have thought would follow Hinch!
75D8677B-E9A2-4B04-9891-88A47C4C7044.jpeg
4E3D2CE7-6B2D-42F7-BFDA-50D459E6CE91.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Instaflop

Chatty Member
I think she’s gone quiet since that article was released saying that brown is the new grey.

She will be back Monday morning and greysville with be completely unrecognisable. Every shade of brown imaginable and she will love it guyzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The hypocrisy of this woman is unbelievable!

To Soph 👀

1) You block and delete anyone who disagrees with you or says anything negative.
2) You have set your ‘Army’ on people before. These poor people have been trolled by your people. They’re gullible enough to do your dirty work.
3) We are not trolls. We are a good bunch on here... we just all have the same connection of seeing through your bullshit. The people on here are as loyal to each other as your ‘Army’ is to you.

Do yourself a favour, delete your Instagram if it’s that bad. Watch the YouTube video posted a few pages back. You say you know not everyone is going to like you. Get your head out of your own arse, drop the act and stop playing the victim.

ATV Hun. Love InstaFamousDoesntCount x

• Heart
  • Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Ugh guyz sorry I’ve been busy today and didn’t realise she posted a story! Anyway the #bekind she added? Give it a rest. That hashtag in its current form today was started because Caroline Flack was hounded by the press and social media users wasn’t it? Am I wrong? It wasn’t because her one friend was fake to her and she found out? Ugh.

• Haha
  • Angry

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Heres the Hello Shoppers video for those that have missed it, and the new people coming over to see how bad us trolls are 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry

Moomoomoo

Chatty Member
Also for any Hinchers reading this, this here is an amazing group of people. Yes we may get a bit out of control.sometimes but deffo not trolls. Just REAL people. I dont speak much on here unless my cage is really rattled! But throughout this odd time we are all going through these people have made me laugh more times than I can remember. Like proper spit my tea out laughter. And they also support each other when needed, from the heart. Not for likes or monetary gain. You'd be hard pushed to find a more genuine lovely group of people. Desert the hinch army and come join us why dont you! 😊 love you tattle guyyyyyyzzzzz!! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 32