Mrs Hinch #168 Hinchers ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guys she’s a manipulator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soph, hun. Just tell us what your Tattle name is already. Just come clean and join us.

Boris Johnson’s still open on the MODS thread if you want him.
Yes come over to tattle we’ve got a spare name Doris the recipe stealing witch

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Poor admin are going to be busy tonight I bet.

Dear Hinchers,

I’m sure some of you will end up here because of Grinch’s comments about Tattle in the midst of a break from social media (which a couple of days ago was nothing to do with us - how can she have a gut feeling about strangers talking ABOUT HER, not to her?)
4EDEA60C-2DEC-4322-B7CF-FD5702F1EC76.jpeg

We are a group of people who love gossip, hate the numerous problems with the whole influencer scene, have banter and laughs and support each other too. Have a look, you may have your eyes opened. If not, may I humbly direct you to the ‘rave about’ Hinch thread - https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hinch.1791/ so you can air your views, rather than abusing us directly. Like we are doing on this thread rather than actually trolling Hinch. She doesn’t have to read here, remember.

ATB.. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Fucks sake of course it all kicks off now. About to watch Luanna the Big night in 😩😩😩😩

She's such a billy bullshitter. Although hope it continues to backfire in the comments and more people wake up to her. Of course the die hard hinchers will fall for her twisted victim narrative.

Reactions: 7
Also just wanted to say that all of this eye opening for me in the last week also proved to me that this absolute psycho on insta who was trying to emulate Hinch et al and made me feel like I was a bully for calling her out politely on her crap, well she’s the psycho. There are always plenty of others who see through the facade. I’m just amazed at what lengths some will go to to protect their insta narrative.

Reactions: 7
I really don't see how she can be that bothered by this site. It doesn't allow any hateful or abusive content and anyone trolling her on her feed from here quickly gets banned.

It's like a milder version of Mumsnet or the daily mail. I get that some comments might be difficult to read but that's why it's not a good idea to monitise your whole private life, but it's easy enough to avoid.

I think she wanted a break and tattle is an easy target to pick

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Funny how she doesn't mention that messages tattle delete that are actually trolling her/ boardering on harassing or stalking her. She makes it sound like there's no line here, but there very much is. When people take it too far they are deleted too because WE ARENT TROLLS
We aren’t trolls. There are really legitimate concerns about what she presents on Instagram on here. Two big ones for me are:

- the safety of her son (this is my bug bear). I’ve said it on here before, I’ll say it again. As a military wife, what she posts on that account after saying she has concerns about her son’s safety makes me terrified. Nobody who truly had safety concerns and valued their child’s privacy over money would post the way she does. Repeatedly putting pictures of him in the bath, making her location and home so public, seemingly having very little separation of her public posting to her private life and then complaining about having no privacy. Clearly she’s concerned about the behaviour of her ‘army’ if she feels that unsafe?

- the false representation including hiding ads in attempts to be ‘relatable’. What she presents to her followers as ‘real’ when it’s been scripted/pre-recorded/done as part of a money making deal. Promoting dangerous items/fads and then taking no responsibility for doing so when corrected.

I’m sure plenty of people here could add to this and say it better, but the majority of content on here isn’t anonymous bitching for the sake of it - there are genuine concerns behind these posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
God she's just pissed me off even more. Freedom of speech eh soph? Hypocritical old witch. Shes dumb as duck too....that comment has sent even more over here and they only have to watch for a bit to see its just calling out her bullshit. She cant believe the vile things she's read?? Try reading comments that your own half wit brain dead dumbass chav army have written to innocent people like that Amy girl who got death threats from.the inbreds!!! I'm fuming! Also princess zoflora, if we have caused your mental breakdown, you dont really wanna piss us off anymore do you???!!! Do one you lying old cow. All the bleeping vest you bellends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t think directing her followers here is going to go well for her. It’s never gone well for anybody else...

Starting to think that maybe a certain member who was accused of pretending to know Soph may have been telling the truth you know. 🤔

Reactions: 21
She blocked me about a year ago for commenting on a Matalan (not to be confused with Mataland) post, they had asked who was hinching, I said ‘if by hinching you mean spraying chemicals around my home & not actually cleaning anything then no, I won’t be hinching’ I didn’t even follow her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The hypocrisy of this woman is unbelievable!

To Soph 👀

1) You block and delete anyone who disagrees with you or says anything negative.
2) You have set your ‘Army’ on people before. These poor people have been trolled by your people. They’re gullible enough to do your dirty work.
3) We are not trolls. We are a good bunch on here... we just all have the same connection of seeing through your bullshit. The people on here are as loyal to each other as your ‘Army’ is to you.

Do yourself a favour, delete your Instagram if it’s that bad. Watch the YouTube video posted a few pages back. You say you know not everyone is going to like you. Get your head out of your own arse, drop the act and stop playing the victim.

ATV Hun. Love InstaFamousDoesntCount x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
The hypocrisy of this woman is unbelievable!

To Soph 👀

1) You block and delete anyone who disagrees with you or says anything negative.
2) You have set your ‘Army’ on people before. These poor people have been trolled by your people. They’re gullible enough to do your dirty work.
3) We are not trolls. We are a good bunch on here... we just all have the same connection of seeing through your bullshit. The people on here are as loyal to each other as your ‘Army’ is to you.

Do yourself a favour, delete your Instagram if it’s that’s bad. Watch the YouTube video posted a few pages back. You say you know not everyone is going to like you. Get your head out of your own arse, drop the act and stop playing the victim.

ATV Hun. Love InstaFamousDoesntCount x
Amyplusbabies being the most recent !

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The account gone from insta now. It definitely was a step too far. Yeah her address can be found easily but publishing it on social media is too much. She does deserve her privacy. None of us would dream of going to her house and stalking her but her balmy army probably would. I would be more worried it falling into their hands. They can call us trolls all they want but we just want to see her be honest. Her hincers are the ones she should be afraid of. They aren’t stable.
Yes that’s a point she didn’t mention how horrid Henry Instagram is allowing fake accounts to publish her address! Imagine if we done Something like that it would never ever happen On here admin would never allow that

Reactions: 3
Oh Sophie, you hypocrite. You blocked me for politely asking you not to repeatedly buy things online when we first went into lockdown. I wasn't rude, didn't swear and just asked you to consider the safety of the delivery drivers.

Both your post and Jamie's showed that you were hurt because you had been let down by someone in your personal life. That is nothing to do with us

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.