Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunnyshine

I’ve had a quick scan and I’m like wow. Didn’t know it was that deep. People really hate her, so many personal attacks which I think are uncalled for. But at the same time she’s making money using insta like so many other influencers and bloggers. I’ve seen people saying she’s doing links and swipe ups but if people want to buy this stuff then that’s their problem. I don’t see how she can cause someone to have mental illness that’s a bit much. We are adults and we are responsible for our own actions. I follow lots of fashion bloggers who’s style I like and they do ridiculous hauls from shops etc spending like £500. They wear £800 pound trainers and regularly do swipe ups for expensive clothes. I don’t see anyone targeting them to this extent when they are promoting extreme materialism. The woman’s making money, yeah she’s clearly not been honest but it’s her job. If people want to buy a mop for £40 then so be it. Better than getting into debt buying trainers worth more than a car. I just think attacking her for using filters which shows she’s probably very insecure and questioning her pregnancy and marriage is just plain nasty. She comes across to me as someone who knows what she’s doing, and she’s probably just making money for her child’s future. Same with Kardashian’s selling slimming tea etc that they probably don’t even use. They are rich enough as it is but It’s all about making money. If people are silly enough to buy into it then that’s on them. I cannot get over all these threads about her. Like there’s some serious hate going on. Live and let live i think.
No. You’re not understanding.

She made out she was just a girl who loved cleaning and showing everyone what she uses, because people were interested. That’s fine, nice and helpful to tell people where she bought her cleaning products etc. But as her followers grew and people were buying insane amounts of the products she uses, she began paid partnerships with these brands and did not tell people. She makes money from the swipes ups and she didn’t tell people. She made out she was just being helpful, here you go guys this is where I had my tat from etc etc.
Then she stopped using certain products she had sworn by, because other companies were paying her more to advertise their shite.
It’s dishonest.
Whilst MOST people are able to make the decision to purchase the crap she adversities, including the £400 hoover and steam mops, let’s think of the vulnerable women she targets with these sales pitches. The women who really do have anxiety and depression and so desperately want to emulate her and this lavish lifestyle. And if you buy enough of her swipe ups, the hoover and now her book, she’ll even repost your photo so you feel some sort of recognition and justification.

It’s sick and wrong on so many levels.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Minestronesoup

Jamie probably had more money though that’s all it comes down to with her I bet
My bloke has just said the same!
Jamie is 10 years older and was her boss and salesman of the year, went to a private school thanks to mummy and daddy and was no doubt on quite the sizable income.

Anyone's cock can taste good if they have that bank balance... Direct quote from the Hunch (allegedly) 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Justme123

why does that matter?
It matters to me, I’m a midwife and as such would hate anything I say here to reflect on me professionally. Although, I’m not going to say anything I wouldn’t say to her face, my managers wouldn’t see it like that.

Cleanoutyourpockets

Chatty Member
Ok I feel like I can speak on this because I do have an eating disorder. I'm anorexic and bullemic. Currently recovering and hate every second. My ED came about as a way to bring back control to my life. I would love Nothing more than to have kids but I would not be able to cope with the weight gain in pregnancy. (Google pregorexia) And the reason I wont foster/adopt/surrogate is because I would hate to have a child grow up and see me in the bad states I do get into. I wont get a pet because who would mind it when I get admitted for the millionth time. I have my beautiful niece's and nephews now. Dont get pregnant if you cannot dedicate your body to that baby.

• Sad

Violetpanda

He’s probably away on one of those sales trips with work!
He’s at the gym, the only place he feels like a man. He’s walking around like he’s got a roll of carpet under each arm, oozing testosterone and barking at people. Later he’ll go home and go back to being Hinch’s bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Sharky99

OLIVIA herself has joined the chat . She wants to know what’s been said on Twitter about her. Olivia you little beauty welcome.

Reactions: 25

ClaireBear117

No butterflies today... she can fuck the fuck off with her “I’ve blocked tattle”, she’s talking shite

Apparently her understairs cupboard is being completely transformed, is that code for a designer vagina?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Bubu

Chatty Member
This is why I’m not saying anymore as ppl turn detective and slate my truths
I'm so sorry everyone for calling sharky out, we will no longer get truths like Sophies middle and maiden name, the school she went to, the town she lives in, her wedding venue, and that she had an inflatable cock on her hen night. Please everyone forgive sherlock and I

• Haha

ChloChlo

VIP Member
And Katie Price possibly has as much if not more power than Hinch. She doesnt scream for articles to be removed because she isn't looking beautiful 100% of the time or how she wants to be portrayed.

Love her or hate her, Katie Price really couldn't give a rats arse what negative stuff is said about her at all. She is pretty much "like it or lump it" or "any press is good press"

So suck it up Mrs Hinch. You wanted the fame. Live with it. It doesnt all come with butterflies.

Sick of the bs

I smell bs. And this could potentially be closed down if the real Olivia isn't happy (fair enough). Sharky joins with info already posted, then lo and behold the real Olivia joins? 🤔🤔🤔 I'm happy (more than happy - ecstatic) to be proved wrong (and I'm sorry if I am) but I could open another account and claim to be Jamie or Sophie or Paul Gascoigne and no-one would really know...

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Errrr skanky mare. Shes made and sprayed a bed that Jamie has been stewing in all weekend. Get the sheets washed!!! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Minestronesoup

Oh plenty her and her family made life hell for our family. Sophie claims it’s all wonderful but the truth behind her is unreal . The papers didnt want my story three month ago but now I’ll try again. She’s pictured with kids being all nice at a book signing yet she don’t even like the kids in her own family . Mate it’s all coming out about the jealous little liar she is. Also I don’t want any money for a story I’ll donate it to charity. She’s just vile and is her family .
I feel as fellow Tattle members we should have the exclusive reveal before the media 😉

• Haha
  • Heart