Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling they may be in thread 13. That's when I joined Tattle and I read them that day.
Is that the 13th page on here? I’ve never been on this site I don’t know how to use it if I could be sent the link it’s be great x

Is that the 13th page on here? I’ve never been on this site I don’t know how to use it if I could be sent the link it’s be great x
There's several threads on Hinch. This is number 15. They all have funny names. I posted the link to the screen shot, and someone else did also. They should show up soon.

Is this it?
I also read this insta account when I joined tattle.
This was her attacking me when I had my first son in 2010 with someone she’d been with.... I won’t say anymore yet but she didn’t like my response as yu can see

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I found them all the way back on the first thread. Mrs Hinch cleaning mad Essex woman.

Reactions: 1
This was her attacking me when I had my first son in 2010 with someone she’d been with.... I won’t say anymore yet but she didn’t like my response as yu can see
Will the real mrs hinchy please stand up please stand up🤘🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ANYONE up for a I hate the hinch page ? Facebook ? Lots of truths can come out in there !!!!
Oooo I like it!! Imagine the power when some dick comes along saying nice things about her

DELETE DELETE DELETE
TROLL
ARE YOU JEALOUS

Oh the payback *rubs hand in evil glee!*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This was from another thread. And based on how quickly she got the ok article taken down I think there’s quite a lot of truth in this 😩
It's only a waiting game, a matter of time. The media build people up (they love a darling) but then ferociously tear them down. Look at Anthea Turner, Scarlett Moffatt, Tina Malone, Lindsay Lohan, The Beckhams, Katie Price...
The worm always turns.

Reactions: 10
I would guess this is true. The dates she has given for being with Jamie, overlap with tweets made by her ex about date nights at Nando’s & cosy weekends with her.
Yes I can remember those tweets, and if you stalk him on Facebook he is married now (I took at look at his new wife's profile also, as you do)

What I thought mildly amusing is that their wedding was almost to the day the same time as Hunchbacks (can't remember now if it literally was the same month just a couple of days apart or the same day nearly but the year previous?)

Also both he and his new wife have inks which are similar to the one Bitchbag has on her wrist, but they have more. Almost like when he was with Sophie they got their inks done, they then split up, he got a new woman and him and his new girl started with the inks again. Then they got married and Sophie almost copied their wedding but made it bigger and better type thing.

Just my assumptions from a spot of Facebook stalking ages ago 🤣

Can't remember his name now though but I do remember he was waaaay hotter than Jamie! If she did cheat on him with Jamie then she should be shot!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Yes I can remember those tweets, and if you stalk him on Facebook he is married now (I took at look at his new wife's profile also, as you do)

What I thought mildly amusing is that their wedding was almost to the day the same time as Hunchbacks (can't remember now if it literally was the same month just a couple of days apart or the same day nearly but the year previous?)

Also both he and his new wife have inks which are similar to the one Bitchbag has on her wrist, but they have more. Almost like when he was with Sophie they got their inks done, they then split up, he got a new woman and him and his new girl started with the inks again. Then they got married and Sophie almost copied their wedding but made it bigger and better type thing.

Can't remember his name now though but I do remember he was waaaay hotter than Jamie! If she did cheat on him with Jamie then she should be shot!
Jamie probably had more money though that’s all it comes down to with her I bet

Reactions: 22

Jamie was her boss, and we all know what MH loves a bit of power.

Reactions: 15

I don't remember how I know this but I am sure she had the rose tattoo to cover up what she said was her name and she had her name tattood on her because she was young and silly (not quoted word for word). I'm betting that it was her exs name then!!!

Reactions: 11
When I started following her her stories were about cleaning. Now it’s all “look at how good my life is now thanks to you suckers! Look at all the freebies I’m being given! Look at how people worship me!” Can’t remember the last time she did her “monthly washing machine hinch”. And whatever happened to the flooring she couldn’t decide over?!
Pffft, she won't care about flooring in that house now, McMansion next! All off the back of money from vulnerable cult members... smdh

Re her beautiful pooch, why doesn't she just trim his "fringe" herself? Not difficult, seeing as though she's allegedly a hairdresser 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've to go to work and I know that I'll have loads to catch up on when I get back. I wonder if everyone will be happy with a pot noodle for tea 🤣 I fell to sleep trying to catch up last night, woke up and tried to carry on but couldn't do it. Good job I'm not on peace work 🤣 I'd earn nothing 😆
Me too, Dang,,,, wish I was Hinch Rich, could have took the day off! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.