Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Franken🐭

Jamie is alive!!..... cue croaky 🐞 voice appearing on her latest story 🙄

(Handsomes if you talk on camera make it sound like you’ve been ill, stick to the plannnn or Mumma will be cross!)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe the Daily Telegraph might take some notice if you comment on this post
She has got to be the person I loathe most at present. She is manipulative, narcissistic and basically a sales whore who twists people's miniscule brains into her 'world'. She uses way too many chemicals irresponsibly and encourages her sheep to do the same. She claims to have anxiety yet she's happy to bounce from TV to radio to personal appearances at shopping centres, watch her on TV, they are not the actions of one with anxiety. She is destroying mental health and her sheep in her cult are too blinkered to realise. There are many small businesses that have hand made and sent her items that she has never acknowledged nor given thanks for. I'm guessing she is now sponsored by Heinz, considering all her tins of food are all label to the front and indeed Heinz. Her stories are not of interest and just a series of sales pitches with swipe up links. The "I've had loads of you asking where to get this so here's the link" is quite simply bullshit, the "ignore the next few stories I'm updating my highlights" is again bullshit - she is just making sure all her links are still active as they only have a month shelf life to earn her £££, also when she says an item is sold out and provides another link - she isn't doing it for you, she's doing it for her bank balance. Everything she does is scripted by Gleam. Her mother and sister are vile bullies towards anyone who goes against the cult. Open your eyes and don't be manipulated by them. Head over to tattle and search for Mrs Hinch to see the truth, so far 14 feeds about her, makes for eye opening and interesting reading. Where is Jamie by the way? Not in bed with a bug that's for sure. I think she is home alone and he is away, either that or he's under the patio!

Just posted this on the comments from my fake insta account 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Sharky99

It's only a matter of time. Pride comes before a fall .. the media love building people up and then tearing them down. Some news hounds will be already digging dirt. The bubble will burst and her stans will eventually turn on her. It's the nature of the beast. Besides, you sound like you have history with her, any more tidbits? LOL. Popcorn ready 😆
Oh plenty her and her family made life hell for our family. Sophie claims it’s all wonderful but the truth behind her is unreal . The papers didnt want my story three month ago but now I’ll try again. She’s pictured with kids being all nice at a book signing yet she don’t even like the kids in her own family . Mate it’s all coming out about the jealous little liar she is. Also I don’t want any money for a story I’ll donate it to charity. She’s just vile and is her family .

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

bluey

VIP Member
Wonder how long it is before my review is removed, I’ve been trying to post this since the day it came out

• Heart

humpback

Lifewithloumumof2 her stories make me really sad today 😓 she’s well and truly been sucked in, thinking she’s not good enough. I know she’s a bit rough around the edges but I feel really sorry for her. Wish she would wake up and realise like the rest of them.

For the new members trying to catch up on 15 threads of discussion, moving at warp speed;

Summary for anyone catching up that can't keep up with 13 threads over 50 pages each;

1. Account created in 2018 (fact) yet Gleam reporting it was a year earlier in 2017 (lie)

2. States she's just a normal hairdresser (half truth here). She actually left school at 16 and embarked on an extremely successful sales career for total jobs (fact) where she consistently ranked as the top 1-2 sales person (fact) and had a proven record of achieving targets in upselling, repeat business and cold calling (fact - all evidenced from her now deleted linked in profile). She met Jamie whilst working together in sales (fact, alluded to in her own book) then left pursue hairdressing (half truth)

3. Her hairdressing background was a training course in extensions (fact - evidenced by her instagram page still live). She still uses the extensions now and has pictured clients in her own home.

4. She consistently pushes products (facts - mostly in stories though, not often on the grid) and although has a known relationship with companies such as P&G, is not transparant (not labelling/tagging gifted products - examples are multiple from the smeg kettle, to chocolate bars to cleaning products).

5. Consistently adds swipe ups to ebay which earn her commission (fact), doesn't declare that these are affiliated links earning her money (fact) and often chooses more expensive versions (fact - the 99p box from poundland available for £10 on ebay)

6. Blocks fans who reach out to her in a vulnerable position (fact, Many examples of this the absolute worst being the mummy who reached out to her to say how she'd helped her with cleaning and motivation after losing her triplets in pregnancy. Instead of replying or ignoring, she actively blocked her and the lady went on to attempt suicide. She's a member of this group. Also blocked people who have gotten into debt and spiralled into further depression fuelled by her influence - fact)

Tibbsy84

omg Shits going down 😳 had the quickest shower ever to get back to reading 😂 if I missed any bits then I’m sure a dab of zoflora will mask the smells

• Haha
  • Heart

ChloChlo

VIP Member
🙄🙄 Shes so babied! It’s like heaven forbid anyone upset poor little Sophie!
Really bugs me that does, & everytime Jamie isn’t around... here comes mum with another oversized roast dinner! (That we never see her eat)
She bugs the life out of me
This is what irks me to the point of wanting to vomit.

She is so babied by not just people who know her but bizarrely by her fangirls. Her squaddies.

When she was on This Morning I wanted to be sick reading a thread on Hinch Army Tips. One woman was there waiting 2 hours in advance clutching her book with the same tea cosy teapot Mrs Hinch had full of tea saying she was geared up and ready for Mrs Hinch to spout 6 minutes of utter shite. It was like a kid not being able to watch Toy Story without their buzz lightyear doll. And that was just one example....

Others even compared it to being like a "proud mum watching her son perform for a school play" WTF? Some were referring her to "their girl", "their princess"... more than one squaddie even said they were"tearing up" !!!! They were "proud" of their "brave girl".

The way her fans speak about her is really really bizarre!!!

No wonder why the woman names her cleaning items like a toddler and has a fridge full of food an 8 year old child would choose for their packed lunch, cheestrings, dunkers, yoghurt tubes, fruit twists... talks to her dog in a toddlerish way, she acts like a baby and is treated like one too.

• Sick

Sharky99

It’s just so annoying that she has the nation fooled and plays the victim when infact she is a nasty spiteful woman . She ain’t anxious she’s loving the attention. Mental health she has if she thinks everyone is jealous. I appreciate honest wimen and looks aside if they are genuine good luck but , she’s a two faced liar as it that thing she calls a mum . The whole family are insane . I’m glad my friendship was over with them a while ago .

Cheat, liar , bully, money grabbing , plays the victim, manipulating and very clever with it.
And wrecks peoples family .

So hi!
I’m olivia. I’d like to know what has been written about me over Twitter is anyone could let me know? She’s a very very silly girl if she’s decided to turn on me, been trying to keep me sweet the past few months but I know far too much about her perfect little family so that’s be why.
I was approached by the local newspaper and I declined their offer, only because I have a bit of class and won’t lower myself or getting involved in the cloth bathing gang, but I’ll have something to say if anything has been written about me on social media xx
Hi Olivia, you do know to much and that’s why after being hated and slagged off by hervsnd her miserable family for years that all of a sudden she’s being nice to you??? She’s clever but the truth will out... and no army of vulnerable victims we are not jealous of her we just know the truth !!!!

A

ADBlocker

Wow just catching up.

I’m anonymous because I have a professional job and my employer would frown upon me being a shitlord online 🤷🏽‍♀️.

Also, even if those two accounts aren’t the real Olivia they clearly know Hinch because someone said they checked out the ex Facebook etc so that’s 3 people mentioning the affair with Jamie.

Finally, I have always guessed from day one her Mum is a nutter. Remember when the first “trolling” started and she shared a pic of her holding her Mums hand 😂

• Haha
It would be absolutely hilarious if all of the tattlers on instagram added a grid post and tagged the hinchers/mrs hinch/hincharmy etc to flood the hashtag for a few hours 😂😂😂

Which one?
_20190409_223313.JPG
_20190409_223542.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Yet she's having easylocks extensions put in now? Secret hair can't be that good then or not paying her enough!!
She'll go with anyone that will pay her.

She has zero loyalty or morals.

She used to say she couldn't stand anything zesty or fruity as a cleaner, it has to be pine and that vomit inducing kind, but as soon as M&S sponsored her she was sniffing all their zesty fruity stuff saying it smelt amazing and she couldn't wait to use it. Mind you, haven't seen her use any of it lmao.

Notice how she used to say she loved that green pine for her toilet and if it's not green it's not okay, now she's bunging clear down there instead saying it's her favourite :ROFLMAO: She changes her brand deals like the wind. Toss a few k her way and she's yours. You can get her to say anything. Fake as they come!

Hinchers, find your own favourites, ones that you genuinely love, don't rely on someone force feeding you brand deals day in, day out, and never telling you what she really thinks. The things she's selling you she will always say are amazing, smell great, do a great job, I've seen her do that with products that are clearly not doing a good job and messy as hell, like that carpet powder.

Been a while since 1001 paid her. We haven't seen it 'snow' in a long time haha.

• Heart
  • Haha

Flowerfun

I’m actually going to be sick . She just said on insta about this under the stairs thing ‘guys I’m nervous but excited , is that weird’ .

Why would that be weird you fucking pelican why do you need some messages in your inbox reassuring you that your not weird for question SOMETHING THAT IS FUCKING NORMAL .... YOUR NORMAL , YOUR NOT UNIQUE,YOUR NOT WEIRD in fact your literally a production line Essex blonde twat it’s not endearing you fucking. How many times did you try and find out where the Towie auditions were being held because I’d bet money on it you’ve desperately tried your luck there

Edit removed derogatory disabalist word

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

bluey

VIP Member
The thing that finished me off for MH and her followers were people sending their kids into school dressed as slutty as she does for world book day. The book hasn’t even been released and little girls were dressed up with full faces of slap and lashes. Absolutely disgusting and she promoted it 😡 my daughter went as gansta granny btw, she looked more like gretal x

• Angry
  • Haha

Sharky99

Olivia was her best friend growing up from 0/17 . She made Olivia’s life miserable when she made nasty comments to her about her mum. When Olivia answered her back with a true hurtful comment about Sophie’s mum then it all came falling down. Sophie gives shit but can’t tske it!!!
I am good friends with Olivia and see her regular, she won’t lower herself to get involved with Sophie’s childish behaviour. She’s well decent