Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The basket of hand towels that she showed yesterday had a bottle of Dettol Spray & Wear in it and the post was tagged #gifted. So, if this was the first time she had ever worked with Dettol and they did truly gift it to her with no strings attached then this is correctly disclosed. If she has previously worked with the brand and it was gifted with no strings attached, it should be marked #Ad because she is perceived to have a working relationship with them and may be influenced to give a biased review. If she is being paid to post then it should be marked #PaidAd or #Paidpartnership. With me so far?

And then today she used Dettol All in One with no disclosure at all. This should be marked #Ad because she has been gifted by the brand previously ie the Dettol Spray & Wear and so does indeed have a relationship with them.

If I can pick this up from a quick Google then why can't these chuffin influencers do so as well? Do they need a bleedin flow chart or something.

These new regulations have been put in place to protect the consumer, particularly the gullible ones who are trying to emulate her life. The fact that we are scratching our heads trying to work out what has been gifted and what hasn't means there is something wrong. Sheer sloppiness or deviousness?? Who knows? We all have rules that we adhere to at work. These are YOUR rules Influencers so bloody well make sure you follow them.

I really do not have a problem being sold to, but please tell me first whether it's a gifted/sponsored/paid partnership item so that I can make an informed decision before I buy.
In her highlights she has 4 stories dedicated to the ads, where she makes it seem like she has to put AD on everything, even if it isn't an ad. It's designed to make the audience think that although some of them will be in fact paid partnerships, not all of them are. That's where the MH character comes into play - casually mentioning products here and there. Designed to make the average viewer believe that only a small percentage of products shown are paid placements. The last post on the AD/FYI highlight states "therefore not all stories containing AD have been paid for, it simply means the influencer follows all ASA rules. I refuse to promote any items that I haven't trialled, tested or simply love myself! I hope this helps guys ATB x."

It's deceptive AF and I'm not surprised that she's hoodwinked so many with it.

Reactions: 9
She's back to damp dusting. Using the yellow cloth. Sph2onge is nowhere to be seen. Wasn't that the greatest #gifted thing ever? 1001 spray didn't make an appearance. Guess Housekeepers carpet powder is paying the bills this week.

Reactions: 11
In her highlights she has 4 stories dedicated to the ads, where she makes it seem like she has to put AD on everything, even if it isn't an ad. It's designed to make the audience think that although some of them will be in fact paid partnerships, not all of them are. That's where the MH character comes into play - casually mentioning products here and there. Designed to make the average viewer believe that only a small percentage of products shown are paid placements. The last post on the AD/FYI highlight states "therefore not all stories containing AD have been paid for, it simply means the influencer follows all ASA rules. I refuse to promote any items that I haven't trialled, tested or simply love myself! I hope this helps guys ATB x."

It's deceptive AF and I'm not surprised that she's hoodwinked so many with it.
I agree. I'm not sure this will cut it with the CMA because every post should be marked. Her posts will appear on the Insta recommended for you page. Doesn't mean that a person viewing this will automatically click over onto her highlights. Lydia Millen is another big time hoodwinker.

Reactions: 1
I think a Facebook group/page that shows an alternative viewpoint to Hinch is a good idea. But not a 'we hate' group as that will just feed into her (false) conviction that we are all trolls 🤦‍♀️who have personal vendettas against her/are jealous/etc etc etc. I don't dislike her and am definitely not jealous but I strongly dislike her method of 'cleaning' (using the term loosely here obvs), her dishonesty about her previous sales background and current lack of transparency regarding how she earns (bucket loads) from her ig account. And don't get me started :mad:on the environmental impact, stockpiling, hoarding, wasteful spending and encouragement of the hinch tribe to do the same :rolleyes:

Someone earlier made a fantastic summary of numbered points (factual) of what our issues are - would these work on a fb page to highlight and save those about to be lured into her minkeh zoflo trap?! :)

We need to start a Hinch intervention and rehab page 😂

Reactions: 19
Just an observation. Olivia's user Name is buttercup there was a lady removed from these threads called buttercup yesterday who was a MH fan.After she was removed Sharky popped up..

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I think if I was sent anything, with or without strings, I’d be labelling every post with everything so as not to get caught out!

Reactions: 3
In the book it says she left sixth form and got a tele-sales job in Chelmsford.
It then says that she job got at job working in London when she was 23 and that's when she met Jamie.

The tweet where she argued with Olivia was 2012!
She stated work in London 2013!
Also the ex-bf's tweets where she's mentioned are all 2012!
Thanks Jam.
Sherlock and Bubu are bang on with their suspicions, then. I tip my hat to them.
I must say, it is suspect that one doesn't know how to set up a facebook page but managed to set up an account on here. I'm not particularly tech-savvy either but come on...🤔

Reactions: 14
Thanks Jam.
Sherlock and Bubu are bang on with their suspicions, then. I tip my hat to them.
I must say, it is suspect that one doesn't know how to set up a facebook page but managed to set up an account on here. I'm not particularly tech-savvy either but come on...🤔

Its suspect that they wanted a we HATE hinch facebook group, which would feed into all the hinchers narratives that we are all just jealous trolls rather than trying to education people on who she really is

Reactions: 10
Thread name idea: Sniffer dogs hunting for Jamie have wound up in B&M after following the scent of seventeen different Zofloras.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They want us to join Facebook to see who we are ... in a nutshell. I wonder if Hinch was behind those posts? But then would she use an old friends name? Does anyone follow/did follow the glitter account on Instagram, she makes glitter glasses I can’t remember the name now. She deleted her account a while ago but there was a big stink before this. She claimed Hinch blocked her after getting freebies or something and then send her abusive messages after it.

Reactions: 10
They want us to join Facebook to see who we are ... in a nutshell. I wonder if Hinch was behind those posts? But then would she use an old friends name? Does anyone following the glitter account on Instagram, she makes glitter glasses I can’t remember the name now. She deleted her account a while ago but there was a big stink before this. She claimed Hinch blocked her after getting freebies or something and then send her abusive messages after it.
GlitzandChic, she was in with moaningmumof2 for a bit and everything kind of exploded on all of them.

Glitz is very much team LQOC.

Its suspect that they wanted a we HATE hinch facebook group, which would feed into all the hinchers narratives that we are all just jealous trolls rather than trying to education people on who she really is
To me, it seemed suspicious they wanted someone to start a Facebook group about Mrs Hinch.. whoever made the group would come back on here and say they’ve made the group, please join etc. They then have all the info they want... all the anonymous tattlers in one place.

Reactions: 7
Thanks Jam.
Yeah it's just a bit suspect, why would you just not post here whatever info you had, why try and lure people over to Facebook for a page that will be quickly shut down anyway. They haven't told us anything you can't find out off tattle or Google anyway. At least try and blend in for a while if you're going to start trying to out people. We could be wrong and they'll be back any minute with some fresh info but until then most stuff should just be taken with a pinch of salt. It's easy for people to come on here and say 'I know this is true because my friend said she said, etc' or have a theory or a rumour but there never seems to be any proof of anything anymore. Screenshots or it didn't happen 😉

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.