Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i just don’t understand why you’d need to be anonymous

but surely what you’re all saying is true so how is it slander?
It’s not slander, but in a narcissists eyes it will be because they can’t take any criticism....

Reactions: 1
why does that matter?
It matters to me, I’m a midwife and as such would hate anything I say here to reflect on me professionally. Although, I’m not going to say anything I wouldn’t say to her face, my managers wouldn’t see it like that.

Reactions: 26
And Katie Price possibly has as much if not more power than Hinch. She doesnt scream for articles to be removed because she isn't looking beautiful 100% of the time or how she wants to be portrayed.

Love her or dislike her, Katie Price really couldn't give a rats arse what negative stuff is said about her at all. She is pretty much "like it or lump it" or "any press is good press"

So suck it up Mrs Hinch. You wanted the fame. Live with it. It doesnt all come with butterflies.

Reactions: 24
Nobody wants to be identified because the Hinch army are so brain-washed by the cult of Hinch that they'd make your life a frigging misery because you told the truth. They'd justify it because in their heads, we're making the hinch's life a misery for no reason and therefore we should pay. This is partly why I'm dubious about sharky and Olivia (really sorry if you are genuine - but at the moment who knows?)

Reactions: 15
i just don’t understand why you’d need to be anonymous

but surely what you’re all saying is true so how is it slander?
Amazing, new member signed up an hour ago trying to talk people into it being OK to reveal their identity on Facebook. Point proved.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I can’t upload the screenshot but she’s posted up a story about Henry having a room and how he’s her child... definitely reading these threads!

Reactions: 5
Nobody wants to be identified because the Hinch army are so brain-washed by the cult of Hinch that they'd make your life a frigging misery because you told the truth. They'd justify it because in their heads, we're making the hinch's life a misery for no reason and therefore we should pay. This is partly why I'm dubious about sharky and Olivia (really sorry if you are genuine - but at the moment who knows?)
There was a cleaning account who spoke out about the hinch and i kid you not they had recited where she worked and where she lived in DMs. Plus the amount of general abuse is disgusting from her fans, they all suffer with "anxiety and depression" yet have no problems telling people to kill themselves.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Why does Henry need tumble dryer sheets in his pillows? 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why does anyone for that matter? Wash them = smells fresh

Reactions: 31
I smell bs. And this could potentially be closed down if the real Olivia isn't happy (fair enough). Sharky joins with info already posted, then lo and behold the real Olivia joins? 🤔🤔🤔 I'm happy (more than happy - ecstatic) to be proved wrong (and I'm sorry if I am) but I could open another account and claim to be Jamie or Sophie or Paul Gascoigne and no-one would really know...

Reactions: 24
If a Facebook group / page was set up it would be better called mrs hinch exposed rather than hate and would show up in searches better .

Reactions: 10
Mrs Hinch herself has been VERY quiet this morning...

Is she trying dirty handed tactics to get something shut down?

Reactions: 9
Why does Henry need tumble dryer sheets in his pillows? 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why does anyone for that matter? Wash them = smells fresh
I can’t get over this obsession of having your house and bedding smell of all different fragrances. I may use a wax melt at xmas (cinnamon) but that’s about it. Laundry that’s dried outside has the best smell I think.

Reactions: 16
Amazing, new member signed up an hour ago trying to talk people into it being OK to reveal their identity on Facebook. Point proved.
lol. i’m actually a long term member but i’ve made a new account as someone recognised my username. someone else brought the facebook group up, not myself, so i just asked why being anonymous was important to others. so not today, sherlock.

Reactions: 2
I can’t upload the screenshot but she’s posted up a story about Henry having a room and how he’s her child... definitely reading these threads!
I've got 3 children and a dog. I love my dog as much as my kids (sometimes more if they're being arses😂), but shes my dog.. not my child. If my child needed a bed that my dog was on, I'd take the dog off (I will confess to making everyone move up on the sofa though so she can sit with us lol)
My children will always be my priority. I'd like to think that her priorities will change soon. I genuinely cant believe that at 6mths pregnant a room hasnt been set up for that baby, or even spoken about! I'd also like to think that she'll look after her human baby better than she does her fur baby

Why encourage other to potentially give their pets allergic reactions

Reactions: 8
I did think this but would like to think we didnt get any actual trolls in here
Trolls take on all forms. I've been pretty shocked at some of the trolling that goes on over at other forums. People know how to suck people in. There's some interesting threads on reddit where people have been caught and you wouldn't believe the sort of stuff people will post for a bit of attention or to hook people in! MN is the worst for them.

Reactions: 8
I've got 3 children and a dog. I love my dog as much as my kids (sometimes more if they're being arses😂), but shes my dog.. not my child. If my child needed a bed that my dog was on, I'd take the dog off (I will confess to making everyone move up on the sofa though so she can sit with us lol)
My children will always be my priority. I'd like to think that her priorities will change soon. I genuinely cant believe that at 6mths pregnant a room hasnt been set up for that baby, or even spoken about! I'd also like to think that she'll look after her human baby better than she does her fur baby

Why encourage other to potentially give their pets allergic reactions
The dog even has its own chest of drawers which is more than what the baby has!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.