Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True, and it would be my priority as well, but we all know how money hungry she is. I think more to the point her family and Jamie should be saying something to her. I know my lot would be
Agreed and also her management. I’m sure they read these posts and I know they’re probably only interested in the money/business side of her but they should still have a duty of care. It’s not hard to notice how thin she’s gotten especially with the clothes she wears as she’s not exactly hiding it. I’m hoping her midwife/consultant have picked up on it and are giving her the support she clearly needs

Reactions: 4
I felt exactly the same watching them, at one point I wanted to message her 😩
Me too! I wrote a message and then deleted it. I don’t know if she’s too far gone. And there’s thousands and thousands just like her out there trying to be something they aren’t 😞

• Sick
  • Sad
She's paid to promote Zoflora at every turn, if she's been busy all day she finds a new way. She doesn't care if it makes her look stupid. Like the time she took her minky cleaning cloth to watch a London theatre show and showed it in the actual theatre on her stories.
Can't say I've seen Minky featuring much, hardly mentioned or used, either something brewing or they can no longer afford her

I think the cleaning instagrammers thread is the place to chat about twinkle twinkle little twit. They opened it partly to talk about her as she was taking over this thread. I don't think she deserves any attention, she's one of the biggest irritants. Begging for a free shark hoover and complaining she has to sweep the floor with a broom, when she's smoking every day and wasting money on Mrs Hinch's crap and could get a vacuum easily just not a shark. Then there's endless drunk rants on her stories. Anyway no more about her, she not worth it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Probably to try and make herself feel skinny🙄
She likes being extremely slender and showing it off, I’d suggest she’s very happy with her figure but if she was my daughter I’d be concerned about how thin she now is. The difference between her first This Morning appearance and her Lakeside meet and greet is startling.

Poor mental health and eating disorders go hand in hand and while I loathe her ‘Mrs Hinch’ persona and how she makes her money at the expense of her followers ( who may also have poor mental health) I don’t wish her ill as none others here do either , I assume.

She could make millions of pounds but I bet money isn’t going to make her truly happy.

Reactions: 15
Won’t amazon lose out on revenue as well if it starts dropping off the best seller list?
just because she's getting one star reviews, won't mean she drops down the ratings, it's not about reviews it's about sales

Reactions: 2
Can't say I've seen Minky featuring much, hardly mentioned or used, either something brewing or they can no longer afford her
The last I heard they had made her a grey minky, and she mentioned minky yesterday when talking about wax melts. I don't think they will let her go easily, and they can keep it going she's made them a fortune. They can't keep the cloths on the shelves they sell out so fast.

Reactions: 3
Been bugging me for a few days .. her "look" at the book signing & appearance on "This Morning" last week, really reminded me of someone & I just couldn't remember who (no, not Iggy Pop LOL). I've just realised who it is. Anyone remember the young girl who married Bill Wyman from The Rolling Stones? Mandy Smith - doppellgangers!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone who was asking about wax melts, I get mine from MJ wax melts. They smell amazing, they’re really reasonable, they’re plastic free packaging and the customer service is fab. I came across it on Instagram as it’s Vicky McClure’s sister who set it up and VM shared it.

Reactions: 5
Been bugging me for a few days .. her "look" at the book signing & appearance on "This Morning" last week, really reminded me of someone & I just couldn't remember who (no, not Iggy Pop LOL). I've just realised who it is. Anyone remember the young girl who married Bill Wyman from The Rolling Stones? Mandy Smith - doppellgangers!

Yes, I see exactly what you mean !

She likes being extremely slender and showing it off, I’d suggest she’s very happy with her figure but if she was my daughter I’d be concerned about how thin she now is. The difference between her first This Morning appearance and her Lakeside meet and greet is startling.

Poor mental health and eating disorders go hand in hand and while I loathe her ‘Mrs Hinch’ persona and how she makes her money at the expense of her followers ( who may also have poor mental health) I don’t wish her ill as none others here do either , I assume.

She could make millions of pounds but I bet money isn’t going to make her truly happy.
But it isnt about her anymore, she’s pregnant. She should be putting her baby before herself and eating properly for him. It could actually be classed as neglect.
I do understand how women with eating issues feel and struggle in pregnancy but she could do so much to have a positive effect for her and others watching.

Anyone who was asking about wax melts, I get mine from MJ wax melts. They smell amazing, they’re really reasonable, they’re plastic free packaging and the customer service is fab. I came across it on Instagram as it’s Vicky McClure’s sister who set it up and VM shared it.
I like Busy Bees, they do little tiny concentrated ones too and the throw is amazing ❤

If ever there was a picture to prove that she reads tattle it’s this. How many times in the last couple of days have we said she doesn’t post about 1001 anymore. Now she has!!! She must have had the 1001 wages in her bank this afternoon 🖕🏼

Momo challenge
That’s gonna scare any kids seeing this

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 11157If ever there was a picture to prove that she reads tattle it’s this. How many times in the last couple of days have we said she doesn’t post about 1001 anymore. No she has!!! She must have had the 1001 wages in her back this afternoon 🖕🏼

That’s gonna scare any kids seeing this
duck me she’s brave spraying that cack around with a candle going!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
But it isnt about her anymore, she’s pregnant. She should be putting her baby before herself and eating properly for him. It could actually be classed as neglect.
I do understand how women with eating issues feel and struggle in pregnancy but she could do so much to have a positive effect for her and others watching.
I completely understand what you’re saying , eating disorders are such a complex issue that simply telling someone/yourself to eat more isn’t enough.

Reactions: 2
Also notice she’s filming with her left hand, being careful of the mirrors and her jumpers over her hand.... really starting to wonder where Jamie is.

*currently writing a book review with the hashtag #iveseenthelight*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.