Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
No butterflies today... she can fuck the fuck off with her “I’ve blocked tattle”, she’s talking shite

Apparently her understairs cupboard is being completely transformed, is that code for a designer vagina?
Could it be a bedroom for baby hinch. Maybe hes really Harry Potter!!🧙🏼‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
Maybe you should read a few back threads, nobody has a problem with her business, it’s how she conducts her empire and how the business plan has been orchestrated from day 1. Honesty and integrity are the 2 key words here. Maybe this isn’t the place for you.

ChloChlo

VIP Member
This poor woman cannot win can she if she uses a filter with butterflies she is called vain if she puts a silly filter on which makes her ugly and calls herself Gretel she is wrong. just give her a break yes she is making money and yes she is getting freebies and gifted stuff wouldn't we all do this if we could. I would never call anyone a troll as you are all intelligent people with an opinion but what if her husband is ill and wants a bit of privacy or as I have said earlier she may be worried to be alone in the house so told a fib to protect herself. I like what I see and here from her stories its a bit of fun
A bit of fun? The sordid excuse for a human being blocks a woman with stillborn triplets who reached out? Couldnt send her a message of support even just one urging her to seek some proffessional help and let her know she had her in her thoughts?!?! But finds the time to stick on her filter which seems to trigger an obsene aspect of her nasty personality to "address trolls"? Then acts like an innocent rabbit caught in the headlights with her butterflies and fake crying? Using pictures of sick children in hospital and making it all about her. Did she visit these sick fans? Send them something? No just stuck them in her stories for her own self gratification. The woman is vile.

Shes hiding her true self and uses these 2 filters as a disguise to who she really is. You can only tell by her cackling alone shes horrid.

• Heart

ChloChlo

VIP Member
I wonder what platform Mrs Hinch used to send her squadrons here today to infiltrate us. 🤔

Like I say they are the most aggressive fanbase I've ever had the misfortune to stumble upon. They are grown women acting like a bunch of hormonal teenage One Direction fans.

For the fangirls here today... she is vulgar. Open your eyes to what she is doing. Anyone promoting mental health on a platform should care about the welfare of her fans. Ive noticed her "anxiety" has morphed back into the usual human reaction of "worry". Simply because she cant be bothered with the fans who reach out. It doesnt make her any money.

Yes they are grown women who can make their own choices but please bare in mind that it is the vulnerable she groomed. Young, insecure mothers are probably her largest demographic. Already feeling inadequate even though they are NOT! Because they can't keep up. The poor lady who felt extremely guilty as she decided to use her childrens christmas money to purchase a Shark was a very sad example of her Hinch, we are all in this together bullshit! She got her Shark and decided it just sucks like her other hoover and wasn't what it was cracked up to be. (Because Hinch promoted it so much during the festive season her army went batshit crazy over it, anyone would think this hoover sang, danced and done the hoovering for you the way they were behaving about it) anyhow this influenced young mum was in despair that she had very little money for her childrens christmas because she decided on a Shark only WEEKS before christmas. Women are also posting pics where their children have taken out a couple of toys in the living rooms and it was making them "anxious"!!! She has targetted some really vulnerable people and needs to take responsibility for it.

• Heart

Jenz30

Mrs Hinch making people feel not quite good enough since 2018 (2017??!!) anxiety? OCD? people do love to diagnose themselves with mental health problems these days. Iv been diagnosed with anxiaty and OCD not self diagnosed from google but from a doctor so I’m not sure if that actually means anything anymore but at my worst I definitely wasn’t prancing about my house thinking I was queen bee and I definitely didn’t think I was “in this” with anyone I felt complete alone completely overwhelmed and spent most of the time crying and shaking. Eating Smarty’s in color order NO breaking down in floods of tears exhausted from my own thoughts freaking out because the way I’d planned the day out in my head wasn’t the exact same way the day was going YES. He’s not in the dogs bed and even if he was she must be one shit nurse “sorry your not well dear but I’m busy reading newspapers with my mum and chatting shit to my hinchers so make your own pop tarts” he must be away and I wouldn’t be shouting about being in the house in my own either but piss off with your shit dancing your non stop cackling and the videos of your blood thinning needle thing. There’s no point to any of her story’s the only thing she’s cleaned all week is her washing machine filter. Cleaning mad?? No just mad.

• Heart

kikirose

@Sharky99 Sorry if you are genuine but we all could be anyone. You come on saying you know all about her and are close with Olivia and then Olivia pops up and you want to others to set up a Facebook group but you won't do it yourself. It just sounds a bit off. Surely you understand that. It just sounds a little too good to be true and people have to be careful.
Not sure why a Facebook group is even needed. We're rolling along nicely here. I'm curious as to why they suggested it within five minutes of being on Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Bluebird7

Chatty Member
Yes I can remember those tweets, and if you stalk him on Facebook he is married now (I took at look at his new wife's profile also, as you do)

What I thought mildly amusing is that their wedding was almost to the day the same time as Hunchbacks (can't remember now if it literally was the same month just a couple of days apart or the same day nearly but the year previous?)

Also both he and his new wife have inks which are similar to the one Bitchbag has on her wrist, but they have more. Almost like when he was with Sophie they got their inks done, they then split up, he got a new woman and him and his new girl started with the inks again. Then they got married and Sophie almost copied their wedding but made it bigger and better type thing.

Just my assumptions from a spot of Facebook stalking ages ago 🤣

Can't remember his name now though but I do remember he was waaaay hotter than Jamie! If she did cheat on him with Jamie then she should be shot!
Jamie probably had more money though that’s all it comes down to with her I bet

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
I've never been much of a cleaner, always just done enough to make sure my family and I don't live in a cess pit (I'm a firm believer that a few germs help build a good immune system 😅) but I followed the Hinchinator just to see what all the fuss was about. There was a weird subliminal thing that inspired cleaning, probably just because she made it look so simple considering everything was already so damn spotless and I admit, I caught the cleaning bug. Lasted about two days mind you 😂 Then I was thinking about it and how mad it seemed to constantly be spraying EVERYTHING. And bleaching the toilet every day? How has the whole thing not dissolved yet? Her arse must be like a chalk moon with all those fumes. So I continued following out of curiosity and that's when it just got creepy. The progression from uneducated cleaning to fawning over herself just got too much for me and I had to unfollow. I'd love to fully understand the psychology behind the whole thing cos it's just crazy 🤯 Sorry if my post is just brain spew, this is my first post and I'm also trying to watch Sabrina 😂 Oh and just a little observation, 90% of her hinchinators have some quote or another adorning their walls about being unique or special or some bullshit Chanel quote whilst they're all desperately trying to be ... the same ... as each other ... 😶

Anyways, hi everyone 😁😂
🙋‍♀️ I'm a newbie ex-hincher here today, too. So hi! Nice bunch here, good snark and wit.
I don't think there's much re psychology where MH is concerned, it's all about the coin 💰💷💷💷💰

xSP

So a lady on my facebook has bought a 'Minkeh bath' 🤦🏼‍♀️she's a nice girl but I feel like she needs unfriending. I can't be looking at her posting shit like that 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
I'm dead! She's got the same gritted teeth grin in 98% of them :LOL:

It's not quite as bad as an Avril Lavigne one, but she's no Rihanna
View attachment 11108
Ikr! Like, what?! I had a good laugh on Saturday as the pics rolled in! I expected so much more for those fans. It's so bad. She looked like she hated meeting her Hinchers that she 'loves so much'. She looked like they smelt bad 😂 And imagine, these fans had to pay quite a bit to get a ticket, and wait 2.5 hours to meet her as it was late apparently, then when they met her she ruined their pictures by looking horrified! I couldn't believe it! Not one ounce of trying. And we know from her instagrams she knows how to smile, and with confidence. With her friend (and filter, of course!)

With a young fan and a lady in a wheelchair, looking like she'd rather be anywhere else:

And then after on her stories she said it was like meeting friends :LOL:

She looks like she's being held hostage! Blink twice if you're just thinking of the money right now, Sophie! I think Penguin made her do this as part of her book deal. After all, she hasn't made any effort to meet her Hinchers before now herself (and free)

• Haha

PartOfMe

My 2* review has been deleted now, it took a couple of days and had over 200 votes that it was helpful. Wasn't hateful at all and was based off what was written in the book.

I'm avoiding amazon now!!!

• Angry

bluey

VIP Member
If ever there was a picture to prove that she reads tattle it’s this. How many times in the last couple of days have we said she doesn’t post about 1001 anymore. Now she has!!! She must have had the 1001 wages in her bank this afternoon 🖕🏼

Momo challenge
That’s gonna scare any kids seeing this

• Haha

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
I reckon she has sent Jamie to the lock up to find the beautiful felt dog she failed to appreciate, and he’s buried under a pile of Hinch Yourself Rich books

• Haha
  • Heart

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Been lurking for weeks, joined y/day, first post.
1. Jamie is "sick in bed with a bug" .. WHAT?!! In spite of all that Zoflora that kills 99.9% of bacteria and germs? .. maybe he's sick alright - sick of her.
2. There is NO WAY she has anxiety. My Daughter has crippling anxiety (on prescribed meds for it) and my bubs (adult bubs, not child) can't even get on a bus or train due to panic attacks, let alone do book signings, tv appearances etc. My bubs is too anxious to even do instastories or post pics of herself on social media.
3. I was sucked in by her at first. My Husband rescued me from the abyss, he loathed her from the start. He made me laugh when he said people would meet their demise with all the chemicals, but they'd die leaving strict instructions to spray their wreaths with Zoflora and the hearse with Febreze (too much?) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart