Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
New thread suggestion;
Mrs Hinch is fucking barmy, just like her huge instabot army, Mr Hinch is reading Tattle whilst she's doing her daily spray and prattle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Eyesopened

VIP Member
I’m posting this quickly as I won’t have WiFi for just over a week . Please don’t bother complaining to Gleam, they are a team of people who have no integrity whatsoever, they have stood by and watched the sacconejoly children be exploited, put into dangerous situations by their so called parents plus defended the adults actions. Instead contact https://www.thedrum.com/news/2017/0...ncy-gleam-strengthening-entertainment-content. Dentsu aegis. I’m not able at the moment to provide email address but if you google, I’m site you’ll find an appropriate email. The only way to stop behaviour exhibited by any of the gleam cult is to make their investors and the companies that are paying them and their ‘influencers. It worked when Asda dropped annal saccone when she laughed about her husband making jokes about date rape, subsequently all gleam youtubers lost out big time as whatever went on after, Resulted in them not promoting Asda , a big contact for a lot of youtubers😂

I don’t mean to tell anyone to suck eggs so apologies in advance but when contacting companies, google ceo along with the company, go straight to the top as well as other departments within.

Gleam never reply, never acknowledge but when the shit comes from above, they have too.

Thanks for confirming my suspicions about Sophie’s selling experience

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Mxhomes_

Why does Henry need tumble dryer sheets in his pillows? 🤦🏻‍♀️ Why does anyone for that matter? Wash them = smells fresh

Reactions: 31
S

SherlockHuns

i just don’t understand why you’d need to be anonymous

but surely what you’re all saying is true so how is it slander?
Amazing, new member signed up an hour ago trying to talk people into it being OK to reveal their identity on Facebook. Point proved.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

ChloChlo

VIP Member
So my comments are now getting deleted.
What happened to freedom of speech..
Exactly freedom of speech isnt something you can switch on and off when it suits you.

People have the freedom of speech to discuss where Jamie is wether he has pneumonia on the floor or sniffing lines off a brasses tit. People have the freedom to discuss whatever they want about the Hinch.

If one put ones life up on a public platform one is now public domain and can be discussed as such.

Its called freedom of speech.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
S

SherlockHuns

Could we have some proper tea spilt and not just threatening to spill it?! Anyone could come on here and say they are anyone, I want actual news for a change 😂☕

• Haha
  • Heart

Kelly112330

Right I’ve just caught back up from last night these threads are snowballing so fast :eek:

I’ve just had this thought though ... What if the hinch house isn’t actually their house. It’s all an elaborate lie made up by gleam and P&G years ago. Think about it right she’s the definition of Essex glam, she’s got the Range Rover, she had the fairytale wedding, perfect dog, perfect husband, baby on the way. The perfect new build house that’s decorated in a modern style. She a saleswoman, is literally selling the perfect life. She posts swipe ups all day leading her followers to the shit she sells hence lining her pockets all the while she’s still selling this dream of the perfect life.
Yes I know she posted on her personal account years ago that they had bought the house but what if that was an actual ploy to start the whole hinch brand without any one realising?
Jamie’s missing because he is at their real house which is a shit tip, he’s had enough of the chemical bomb that’s their fairytale life :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Ellsbells

@Sharky99 @Buttercup214 (I think that is Olivia?) You guys need to bring more people on board who know the real her.

In all seriousness and joking aside (hilarious as it is) I am the token Environmental scientist on here and what this woman has managed to achieve with both her and her 2.3 million followers has put BP Oil and Exon Valdez et al to shame.

Her use of single use plastic, chemicals poured down the drain killing marine life, pumped into the atmosphere and affecting pollution, her use of products that are tested on animals... The list goes on... All need to be stopped and the only way to do that is to stop her and bring her empire down. Poor Sir Attenborough will cry if he knew what she was doing 😢

The harm she is doing to herself and her unborn child is sad enough, but she is promoting this shit with other mother's and mothers-to-be and they all need to educated, before someone does actually die or suffers life changing injuries.

And that is before we get only the mental health aspect. I am a scientist, not a psychiatrist and thankfully I do not sure with MH, but how she is feeding other people mental health issues is scary and you don't need to suffer from it or have a qualification in it to see what she is doing.

The woman really does need to be stopped, by any means necessary, so please tell your friends, please get her toppled.

Yes we are all giggling on here right now, but it is only to hide the anger and frustration we all feel.

Thank you my lovelies 😘
I'm not an environmental scientist, but I am a psychotherapist. There is absolutely no way she is suffering from an anxiety disorder. However, she has a personality disorder. In my humble opinion, I think she is a narcissistic sociopath. For example: frequent lies and exaggeration, rarely admits flaws and is highly aggressive when criticised, false image projection, rule breaking and boundary violation, emotional invalidation and coercion, and last but not least, manipulation. There you go - boom

• Heart
Reactions: 28

ChloChlo

VIP Member
As said consistantly and will say again for the new members. There is no anxiety there. She screeches in shops like a child for people to recognise her. I doubt she even has body dysmorphia either, she just wants to be PERFECT in everything as shes been bought up as mummys special little snowflake with a sister who probably hated her guts before she found Insta fame and was eyeballing all the freebies. Narcasstic personality disorder she has and it sticks out like an erection. She likes to be the life and soul yet she hasnt got a bit of life and soul in her. I can imagine her going into complete melt down if things arent her way. For example crying she wants whole online communities, even webpages such as Mumsnet which have been running longer than a decade removed because they dare say something against her.

She is very much used to getting what she wants, hense the flooring, she started deciding the decor for the extention before it was even approved! Thinking no one would "turn me down, look at who I am!".

Her worries and unhingement come from the despair of her squadrons realising the truth about her and no longer wanting to be interested. The old queen of hearts filter which I am now going to call "stinky filter" is a demonstration of her realising she has the same boring content day to day, the woman is not at all "funny" like how her army claim! She hasnt got a comedic bone in her body so the stinky filter isnt there for comedy purposes. Its there to emulate smaller cleaning accounts realise buffering the sink every day and putting cloths to bed is wearing thin. I also think she chose this filter as she thinks the voice change is hiding the more nasty aspects of her personality emerging, one can only keep a mask on so long! She can change her face and voice all she likes I can still see the messy mascara which she has cried off at fans becoming more aware and if anything the voice changer is just making her gulps in desperation and false manic laughing more noticeable to the point shes coming across as insane.

Shes not insane. She has a personality disorder. Narcassism. All her fans are mere paupers and peasants to her. I don't believe the missing sheet DM even existed.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Hinchthebinch

Chatty Member
Hahahahaha omg my hinchers Ive just had the funniest time in morrisons your all gunnaa crack up! Hahaha so I was in the cleaning isle and this old lonely man was shopping and he was obviously a hincher as he has pine in his basket so I went up to him as he was old so clearly had no friends and I said hi I'm Mrs hinch and he looked confused hahahaha such a funny man pretending he didn't know who I was hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Ok, I’ve had a little scroll through comments on her latest post but had to stop after a couple of minutes as I became nauseous. No wonder she has delusions of grandeur when you see the amount of sycophantic bollocks that people say to her. You’d think she’s an angel sent down from heaven by the shite that’s written there. Honestly, I cannot believe how any self respecting adult could write comments like the ones I’ve just seen.

• Haha

Minestronesoup

@Sharky99 @Buttercup214 (I think that is Olivia?) You guys need to bring more people on board who know the real her.

In all seriousness and joking aside (hilarious as it is) I am the token Environmental scientist on here and what this woman has managed to achieve with both her and her 2.3 million followers has put BP Oil and Exon Valdez et al to shame.

Her use of single use plastic, chemicals poured down the drain killing marine life, pumped into the atmosphere and affecting pollution, her use of products that are tested on animals... The list goes on... All need to be stopped and the only way to do that is to stop her and bring her empire down. Poor Sir Attenborough will cry if he knew what she was doing 😢

The harm she is doing to herself and her unborn child is sad enough, but she is promoting this shit with other mother's and mothers-to-be and they all need to educated, before someone does actually die or suffers life changing injuries.

And that is before we get only the mental health aspect. I am a scientist, not a psychiatrist and thankfully I do not sure with MH, but how she is feeding other people mental health issues is scary and you don't need to suffer from it or have a qualification in it to see what she is doing.

The woman really does need to be stopped, by any means necessary, so please tell your friends, please get her toppled.

Yes we are all giggling on here right now, but it is only to hide the anger and frustration we all feel.

Thank you my lovelies 😘

• Heart

Flowerfun

This is just my opinion but before Hinch the biggest insta cleaning account was lynsdayqueenofclean ( this is before instacleaning became so popular) . She had such handy tips but also had a handle with the whole OCD anxiety situation and explained her story and how she ended up being the way she is , which was documented long before instagram was a thing and it really fucking bothers me that Hinch came along and makes out she has these issues .... we all get anxiety IT DOES NOT MEAN WE ARE SUFFERING ANXIETY AND HAVE A PROBLEM THERE IS A FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!! I get so angry thinking about it .

I’ve never been so disgusted by someone who absolutely has nothing wrong with her except the simple feeing anxious in certain situations which is what I like to call NORMAL !!!!!!!!