Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right Iā€™ve just caught back up from last night these threads are snowballing so fast :eek:

Iā€™ve just had this thought though ... What if the hinch house isnā€™t actually their house. Itā€™s all an elaborate lie made up by gleam and P&G years ago. Think about it right sheā€™s the definition of Essex glam, sheā€™s got the Range Rover, she had the fairytale wedding, perfect dog, perfect husband, baby on the way. The perfect new build house thatā€™s decorated in a modern style. She a saleswoman, is literally selling the perfect life. She posts swipe ups all day leading her followers to the tit she sells hence lining her pockets all the while sheā€™s still selling this dream of the perfect life.
Yes I know she posted on her personal account years ago that they had bought the house but what if that was an actual ploy to start the whole hinch brand without any one realising?
Jamieā€™s missing because he is at their real house which is a tit tip, heā€™s had enough of the chemical bomb thatā€™s their fairytale life :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Is he not at work anyway? I dislike the Hinch brand as much as the next person, but sometimes feel the need to step away from these threads when things get a little too personal.
Guessing he's gone away with work but she doesn't want people to know she's home alone which I wouldn't either to be fair! But I guess there's no fun in a simple explanation šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Right Iā€™ve just caught back up from last night these threads are snowballing so fast :eek:

Iā€™ve just had this thought though ... What if the hinch house isnā€™t actually their house. Itā€™s all an elaborate lie made up by gleam and P&G years ago. Think about it right sheā€™s the definition of Essex glam, sheā€™s got the Range Rover, she had the fairytale wedding, perfect dog, perfect husband, baby on the way. The perfect new build house thatā€™s decorated in a modern style. She a saleswoman, is literally selling the perfect life. She posts swipe ups all day leading her followers to the tit she sells hence lining her pockets all the while sheā€™s still selling this dream of the perfect life.
Yes I know she posted on her personal account years ago that they had bought the house but what if that was an actual ploy to start the whole hinch brand without any one realising?
Jamieā€™s missing because he is at their real house which is a tit tip, heā€™s had enough of the chemical bomb thatā€™s their fairytale life :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
There was a poster on here who lived near her and said was definitely her real house šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Have a look at the picture on this article, she definitely looks ill!

Wait, paps are outside her home now šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I for one couldn't handle that! I dive to the floor as soon as the buzzer rings and I silence the whole home so they don't know I'm in šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Jeez old hinchy won't like them printing that photo, she looks rough without the filters!
I refuse to believe she is 29. She looks late 30s. My mum honestly looked better when she passed away age 44. Either shes lying about her age or all that plastic surgery put years on her!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My message cut off there .. seems like we say something ā€˜niceā€™ about MH it gets deleted
May I just say if you have anything ā€œniceā€ to say she has plenty of groups you can go and big up her ego there šŸ‘šŸ»

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Love the idea but it's easy to check whose name is on the register

Reactions: 2
UOTE="Onepotatotwopotato, post: 147010, member: 2385"]
Have a look at the picture on this article, she definitely looks ill!

[/QUOTE]
Would hardly call it blossoming

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.