Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dad is fine he’s got his outside kitchen which he loves so much 🙄😂

But when it’s nice stuff about her we must believe it. Too be honest I knew her army would defend her. Even with picture proof they will find a way to make out that it’s all lies
Someone could literally come out with videos of Ma coming and going and they'd still screech "fake! That's a bloke in a wig dressed up!" 🤦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Her dad is fine he’s got his outside kitchen which he loves so much 🙄😂

But when it’s nice stuff about her we must believe it. Too be honest I knew her army would defend her. Even with picture proof they will find a way to make out that it’s all lies
Bet her Dad is LOVING the peace and quiet. Jamie will be FUMING it didn’t work the other way around

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well I must say this thread has been on fireee today and I've loved it 🤣
Can't believe she hasn't put a statement out yet denying everything or will that come tomorrow along with the neck rubbing and looking to the side 🙄
On another note I follwed amyplusbabies and she seems so sweet and even took the time to reply to my message. Hope she gets lots of follows from here as she says good things about us bastard tattle trolls. Atv guyzzz

Reactions: 27
She just feeds him clean foods that don’t make a mess!!! My lil boy love a slag Bol as he loves the mess, taste and texture, and I love watching him enjoying the whole experience and that’s what it is about at that age.... experiencing the world, poor little ronnieblesshim doesn’t with those 2 bland twats
Slag bol 😂😂

You're so right, even when she gives him food it's things he can't make a mess with ☹
I find it so weird they don't all eat together as well. My kids have always just eaten whatever we have and from day one have sat at the table for meal times.
Why go to all that effort to make his food then eat some dry spring rolls alone.

His portions are absolutely huge too, there's just no way he eats all of that after living solely on slop for months on end

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ll bet Stace is cracking up at all this going on today. 32 missed calls from Hinch 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I think when her sheeple write decelerations of love for her and blow smoke up her ass, they hover on her post for an age just in the mere tiniest bit of hope their queen will like their comment or possibly make their decade and reply to them. So when she manipulates them for engagement .. Sorry, I mean asks a question on her grid post, they flock there and then just all jabber together .
😂😂 That felt massively long winded but yeah that kinda thing rofl
[/QUO

Doh! Just seen her comment about skydiving, so that explains why all the comments about sky diving! Although think she was being sneaky to get her comments up 🧐 xxx

Reactions: 2
I had to do an online training thing for work and came back here 2 hours later to find about 20 pages to catch up on.

Seriously, you are all a fantastic bunch of fuckers! Loving your work ❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So it’s been mentioned on here loads recently that she doesn’t seem to have anything personal in her house and lo and behold she whips out a “memory jar”
Hi soph👋🏼please address the bbq article 😘

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Sorry if this has already been shared, is this one of us or someone else seeing through her? Bang on about the clapping for the NHS though!
Screenshot_20200428-170834.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.