Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just submitted my application to become one of them... #undercovertattler
It feels so dirty when you do it. I joined a few weeks ago just to read the comments and the people on there are worse than us tattle bastards. They spout pure venom at one another it’s fantastic to watch and read.

Reactions: 17
Going back to hinch cleaning her toaster, why dont she just take the try to the bin and empty it there like any other normal person!? Oh wait its because she has a #gifted handheld crappy hoover 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If this is true Gleam have to address it and drop her ass! My neighbour went for a walk with his girlfriend who lives in another town and got a warning from his work!

Reactions: 25
Swear to god Ronnie’s breath must be rank with all that spring onion he ‘eats’... and theirs with all the red onion in the ‘Jack pots’ —their bedroom in the morning must need an extra febreeze.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
They’re all doing it, they think they’re above everyone. SS I’m sure had family round at the beginning of lockdown for a family bbq and her kids go to their dads. They should come to my place of work and see what I do... maybe then they’d realise how serious this is
Maybe they should come to my house and watch me wheeze around the house after being at your work, with my lung complications from COVID.
Ive got to carry inhalers around with me - before this I never had any issues.
Theyre selfish bastards.
I’m getting all upset with myself today.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
It will be very interesting to see if she takes this Saturday “off” or how she will explain herself if she doesn’t. I do so hope piers Morgan calls her out tomorrow it would literally make my day. He would rip her a new hole

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It will be very interesting to see if she takes this Saturday “off” or how she will explain herself if she doesn’t. I do so hope piers Morgan calls her out tomorrow it would literally make my day. He would rip her a new hole
Piers would go mental and as much as I hate him, I am LIVING for it.
let’s see how she copes with actual ‘anxiety’, when people call her dangerous antics out, like she allows her army to attack others.
karma is coming with some luck.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Going back to the messages sent to amy I think some of the vile people are not just grinch’s followers but also PTWM’s as they are just as vile. Funny as PTWM’s meltdown was what bought me to all you lovely tattle people ❤
Me too been here ever since love it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Straight on here when I saw the news on Instagram ...buzzing her neighbours have finally piped up!!! Sent it to my friend who loves the grinch, she’s appalled

• Haha
Reactions: 30
WELL WELL WELL ZOPH...

So all that EMBARRASSING clapping you showcase in your back garden. Now we know you can’t go out the front because you would be HOUNDED for having BBQS. YOU SILLY SILLY GIRL!!

can anyone get Piers on Twitter?? I don’t have it but he would probably see that too!!!

SHE NEEDS STOPPING!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Ffs guyyyzz I was going to paint paint my kitchen today! The tea is STRONG on tattle today ☕🐸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.