Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it actually possible to do a family BBQ on a George Foreman 🤷‍♀️ or did she roll out a BBQ from the magical garage, hope you have a massive meltdown you ignorant duck, and don’t even bother clapping on Thursday ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why does she refer to herself as mum or mumma? Doesn’t everyone long to be called mummy? My daughter is 11 and still calls me mummy
My 2 year old still calls me mama, I love it. I feel a bit sad when he calls me mummy
He calls his Dad by his name, he's clearly picked it up from me as he says it in the same nagging tone I do

You trolls are on fire today too, almost at the end of a thread and it's not even be open 12 hours 🤣 oh to be a fly on the wall at Hinch manor today

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Have I seriously just read she’s been having bbqs 😡😡😡😡 my aunt’s mum on her side of the family passed away yesterday from covid 😢 I am best friend’s with my aunt’s sister and grew up with the family and I am beyond devastated that nobody could hold her hand as she passed away and the family could only say goodbye to their beloved mum via a mobile phone. Then there’s this idiot whose sister is supposed to be a paramedic ignoring the lockdown. Beyond angry 😡 Piers Morgan please call her out on tv because she’s a dick 😡😡😡😡
Currently on maternity leave but have kept in touch with colleagues. I work with the elderly and the amount we have lost this week alone is shocking. Spoke to my ex colleague from a nursing home I worked in and they have lost the majority of their residents. Infuriates me reading shes been having bbqs and deliveries. Im extremly high risk (right sided heart failure due tobrecent pregnancy) and so is my 2 year old who has liver, kidney and heart issues. We havent left the house for weeks now, my family havent met my newborn daughter yet, ive yet to meet my health visitor and register my newborn. If people just did as they were told all this will hopefully soon be over and we can get back to some sort of normality. Im glad shes been called out in the press

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Part time working mummy, she’s alright her quite funny but they all like to suck up hinches arse
She's a fraud!!!!!! Set up a bank account for her sheeples to deposit money for supposedly helping DV victims, ask her where the money is and straight away you will be blocked, she's vile on every level.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Oh Sophie Sophie Sophie, got yourself in some bother now haven’t you? Bet you wished you’d stuck with the “fly free Sophie Rose” bollocks now?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She's a fraud!!!!!! Set up a bank account for her sheeples to deposit money for supposedly helping DV victims, ask her where the money is and straight away you will be blocked, she's vile on every level.
What the duck is wrong with people?!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Has anyone contacted the daily mail with the article as they're usually on the ball with stuff like this and they haven't put anything up...I've got a feeling she'll get away with it 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Roll on Thurs night eh. I think ladies and gents we are witnessing her demise it may be in slow motion but it's on its way.
Anyone watched don't f#&k with cats, I feel like them on the Internet trying to catch him lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Thought I saw her good night shite message something about gossipers before.... now it’s back to her normal shite?

Reactions: 9
Just have to share this little gem because I’m actually cringing. I’m sure Hinch is now having the opposite effect and people are forgetting how to clean. If it still smells of sick don’t just febreeze the bloody thing:sick:
2F970BC8-1882-434F-971B-B4FFF3C71D43.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Someone I've followed for a while on Instagram can't stand hypocritical influencers and called Hinch out earlier. I replied and we messaged back and forth a bit. She has family who live near Hinch and she is not liked locally apparently. Couldn't get anything else as it's not like we're friends, we just follow each other and message a bit! Doesn't surprise me at all though, either people don't like her or don't care/know who she is. I'll always remember my husband asking the woman at work who lives in Maldon if she'd heard about the local celebrity and she went "who? Nah never heard of her"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
My 2 year old still calls me mama, I love it. I feel a bit sad when he calls me mummy
He calls his Dad by his name, he's clearly picked it up from me as he says it in the same nagging tone I do

You trolls are on fire today too, almost at the end of a thread and it's not even be open 12 hours 🤣 oh to be a fly on the wall at Hinch manor today
Charlotte called me mama or mummies.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Please excuse my ignorance but what have I missed re COVIDIOT? Thank you x
Her neighbours have grassed her to the newspapers for having her family around during lockdown. She had articles in the sun about it today 😂 so now she’s shitting through the eye of a needle but still can’t bring herself to tell the bleeping truth for once in her boring life

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.