Mrs Hinch #147 Covidiot number two, look Hinch it’s you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry guyzzzzz, I’m trying my best to catch up on the 10+ threads I’ve missed. However the big things I need filling in on please (if possible/someone is as free as me at the moment 🤣): who is Amy and what happened there?! And did a neighbour finally come on here and spill anything?!

Reactions: 2
She’s finally gone over the very thin line I reckon. They could deal with the endless parcels, the extension and the crazy ‘fans’. But this is them getting a big 1 up on her that she can’t sort out via an eBay swipe up link.
I am praying Piers jumps on the bandwagon.
Her fans will follow suit and it’s now becoming dangerous territory.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Apologies if anyone has brought this up already.
Why the hell has it taken her over a year to even reply to her Hinchers???
Just because it popped up on her memories today she decides to finally acknowledge them?
Anything for a quick buck and to plug her 'ebayers'.
This has really annoyed me today as she's quick enough to pull the trolls up, then and delete and block. Yet she taken a whole year to give answers to questions people have asked.
How they can't see it is beyond me.

View attachment 118591
She has come outta the woodwork after a year, as she is in fear her sheep will turn against her after the latest scandal. So she is keeping them sweet by replying as we all know they will wet themselves with glee.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She has come outta the woodwork after a year, as she is in fear her sheep will turn against her after the latest scandal. So she is keeping them sweet by replying as we all know they will wet themselves with glee.

Wouldn’t it be funny if they replied “ok thanks, don’t follow you anymore, sorry who are you?” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She will admit her mums been staying with her I think. If she doesn't totally ignore it all!
and she will say it was a bbq with just them three and Ronnie x DAMAGE CONTROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Reactions: 20
She’s bleeping lost it hasn’t she
It was painful to watch the stories throughout the day
I’ve loved it 😂 I sound nasty but I hope she’s had that horribly sicky stomach feeling all day from nerves and worry. I also hope she doesn’t sleep a wink tonight worrying if Piers will bring it up on GMB. She has caused so many people stress over the years with her bullshit I hope she is feeling it today.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Sorry guyzzzzz, I’m trying my best to catch up on the 10+ threads I’ve missed. However the big things I need filling in on please (if possible/someone is as free as me at the moment 🤣): who is Amy and what happened there?! And did a neighbour finally come on here and spill anything?!
Long story short she is another Instagram influencer Who asked her followers who she should follow, Mrs Hinch and others was mentioned but Amy kindly said they wasn’t her cup of tea or something like that but their sheep have took it as trolling and told influencers who was mentioned who then done stories and so they set their followers onto Amy with nasty messages etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
- Amy asked people to recommend accounts to follow that will make her laugh. Hinch and maybe SS were mentioned and not sure what was said .. but basically I think she just said she didn’t find them funny. You know just stated her honest opinion. Then she got a lot of hate for it and cruel comments about her children.

- The Sun ran a (sadly) small article calling out Hinch for breaking lockdown rules and having family over for a bbq as confirmed by her neighbour.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Apologies if anyone has brought this up already.
Why the hell has it taken her over a year to even reply to her Hinchers???
Just because it popped up on her memories today she decides to finally acknowledge them?
Anything for a quick buck and to plug her 'ebayers'.
This has really annoyed me today as she's quick enough to pull the trolls up, then and delete and block. Yet she taken a whole year to give answers to questions people have asked.
How they can't see it is beyond me.

View attachment 118591
Like they’d still be waiting for a reply over a year later 😅

• Haha
SS is a total bitchycunt eh? Hilarious ..:ROFLMAO: I suppose it's a dog eat dog world out there in the z-list housewife influencer market - both of them ripping eachothers hair out fighting over Home bargains newest sponge launch campaign

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Sadly it looks like she’s going to get away with completely ignoring the BBQ story.

I posted a screenshot of it on Instagram and used all the Hinching hashtags. I didn’t tag her in it or even write a caption, so I’ve in no way ‘trolled’ her, just put the article out there so people can see it.
It’s mostly going to be her fans on those hashtags though, & most of them just won’t care. She could’ve storied herself stamping on Barry the bird yesterday & they’d still all be rushing to blow smoke up her arse.

It really would be great if someone outside of the Instagram bubble, like Piers Morgan, were to comment on it & bring more attention to it. That would make it a lot harder for her to ignore.
It was a tag on such a hashtag that got me here. Hopefully it will make some people wise up which is still something.

• Heart
If she does show a fact time with Ma Barker it will prove nothing. Won't prove that she's not living there.
She's not deleting comments from her grid post either
There will be a melt down later with neck tugging, tears, head bobbing.
This needs rhe life shared out of it on every platform. If gleam have tried to Bury it then it's up to us to out it
BTW followed Amy last night, what a lovely girl and very funny I can see why she wouldn't like hinch lol

Reactions: 16
If she does show a fact time with Ma Barker it will prove nothing. Won't prove that she's not living there.
She's not deleting comments from her grid post either
There will be a melt down later with neck tugging, tears, head bobbing.
This needs rhe life shared out of it on every platform. If gleam have tried to Bury it then it's up to us to out it
BTW followed Amy last night, what a lovely girl and very funny I can see why she wouldn't like hinch lol
Do you think she will stoop as low as to get Jamie to write a post on her behalf?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She’s finally gone over the very thin line I reckon. They could deal with the endless parcels, the extension and the crazy ‘fans’. But this is them getting a big 1 up on her that she can’t sort out via an eBay swipe up link.
Yes it's such an emotive time and subject....everyone wants to see their family ffs! Easy for people to get pissed off when they are sticking to the rules and see others blatantly ignoring them 🖕

Reactions: 16
There have been loads of stories in the press, accompanied by pictures, showing bell ends breaking the rules on gatherings at parks, beaches etc so if someone did have a screen shot why can’t it be posted?
Beaches and parks are public places so anyone can take a pic and post it but if its in hinchs back garden then it's classed as being private

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.